Turkish League 2014/15

• another one who i'll include among oh's who are very good offense and defense was carolina costagrande it's true she might be almost useless now but circa 2004-2009 she was really good

i think she was behind Sokolova even at her best....btw....what about Osmokroviç at her best times ?

• btw..i dont care about foreigners speaking turkish but Bauer is such a professional player indeed..she has learnt turkish in two years and been speaking in interviews.....i havent seen the players like Kim YK,Poljak,Fürst who have been in turkey for many years , speaking turkish in interviews.. just a few words...this is kind of professionality to learn the language of where you play..

• btw..i dont care about foreigners speaking turkish but Bauer is such a professional player indeed..she has learnt turkish in two years and been speaking in interviews.....i havent seen the players like Kim YK,Poljak,Fürst who have been in turkey for many years , speaking turkish in interviews.. just a few words...this is kind of professionality to learn the language of where you play..

Well it depends on the person. I would exclude Kim because she is Asian and it must be really really hard to learn Turkish. They are lucky she speaks english. Poljak and Fusrt have to know at least a bit.. Kristin was playing in Brazil only for a season and she learned to speak Portuguese the same season, for like half a season.. Carli has been in Italy for some seasons and still her Italian is not that good.

• This reminded me that Tom knows how to speak Portuguese very well (she played in Brazil in 2003), but refused to speak in Portuguese last time she was here... :dance6:

Bauer is serious about learning turkish, she is not playing a lot, so she has more time to learn it... Not like Kim of course :D .
    The staff is Italian, so the important is to speak english.

• Well it depends on the person. I would exclude Kim because she is Asian and it must be really really hard to learn Turkish. They are lucky she speaks english. Poljak and Fusrt have to know at least a bit.. Kristin was playing in Brazil only for a season and she learned to speak Portuguese the same season, for like half a season.. Carli has been in Italy for some seasons and still her Italian is not that good.

on the contrary, Turkish and Korean are in the same language family...so it could have been easier for Kim to learn Turkish..
    btw.. its also not true that Kim YK can speak no turkish..seems she knows some but not enough

• Bauer is serious about learning turkish, she is not playing a lot, so she has more time to learn it... Not like Kim of course :D .
    The staff is Italian, so the important is to speak english.

:thumbsup:
    every player abroad needs english but you can also learn local language if you have been there enough time..its up to player to learn ot not to learn but its kind of professionality to me..