Russia - Суперлига 2014/15

• Yulia Tsvetkova (Andrushko) (OP/OH) won't play in Leningradka eventually :whistle: so maybe either Bukreeva or Santos will be starting OP...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Anna Makarova (Tsokur) resumes her career in Omichka where she's suppose to replace Nancy Carrilo. Carillo isn't in the team for new season preparations and she's not in CL roster. There were a lot of rumours about financial problems in Omichka, looks like it's true.

http://volleyball.sport-express.ru/news/2014-09-18/738831/

• So will Carillo be able to play somewhere else?

I don't see why not. I hope she'll find a good team.

Oh, Joana has already posted this news in Trasfer thread. My bad!

Looking at Omichka's official page, where's no Carillo and Mihajlovic in the team roster part for new season. I don't think it's a good sign.

• All rosters are updated :D some players like Kwon or Akulova changed names. And situation in Omsk is quite weird :whistle: I wonder what will be with both Carillo and Mihajlovic...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Maybe it`s a matter of European Sanctions. If not, in the near future it can be a matter of European Sanction against Russia
    Oligarchs / Club Supporters / local Goverments have to Keep their Money, cause they don`t know, what will happen with their Money.

And maybe, Omchika wont be the last Team. Russian economy is shrinking massivly, Investors taking out their Money from the Russian Market.

If the Sanction continues a Long time and maybe other/harder Sanction will come next, it`s getting a hard time for Clubs in Russia, not only in Volleyball. I think, the golden Times are a bit over for an uncertain Time and if and if yes, how monay foreign Players will Play in Russia is questionable too

• Maybe it`s a matter of European Sanctions. If not, in the near future it can be a matter of European Sanction against Russia
    Oligarchs / Club Supporters / local Goverments have to Keep their Money, cause they don`t know, what will happen with their Money.

And maybe, Omchika wont be the last Team. Russian economy is shrinking massivly, Investors taking out their Money from the Russian Market.

If the Sanction continues a Long time and maybe other/harder Sanction will come next, it`s getting a hard time for Clubs in Russia, not only in Volleyball. I think, the golden Times are a bit over for an uncertain Time and if and if yes, how monay foreign Players will Play in Russia is questionable too

Russian economy began to shrink way before this sanctions started. And even if sanctions would suddenly end, Russian economy will continue to shrink envitably.
    No oligarchs have ever supported Russian volleyball club, they like to support English or French football clubs, NBA clubs etc. But no Russian volleyball club has ever seen a ruble from Russian oligarch. Volley clubs everywhere are being sponsored by local authorirties on tax money. And only local authorities decide club budget how they like it. For example Krasnodar's positions are still very strong, despite the fact that teams are failing year after year. Local authorities just seem to like volleyball. But if this people will change clubs can change from rich to poor in a minute.

• - Voronezh - Avtodor-Metar 16.00 CET link

• Lyuba is all smiles today. Particulary with Koshe and Fabiola :thumbup: Cute.

• Russia has challenge system in the league this season?

Yeah, there is, they've just used it (Krasno got the point).