Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• Oh thank you I forgot about today match :rolleyes:

• Carli Lloyd is not making good decisions, and Modena is playing really good, so if Carli starts to play like she knows. Pomi will start to fight against Modena and they will have chance against them.

• Peric is not with Pomi today.

• She is with Croatia NT I saw via her instagram.

• oh okkk

Modena played GREAT today, especially Brakocevic and Caterina Boseti. If those rumors about Modena wanting to get ride of Brakocevic are true, then Modena will make a big mistake.

• Modena today played one of their best match of the season. They have perfect reception and Pomi should be more aggressive on serve.

Carli Lloyd didn't show what she can do, and still Samanta Fabris had amazing game today although her team lost. She is so great from zone 4 in her attacks so I'm very interested how would that looked if She stayed in Novara and played as OH.

Best scorer: Samanta Fabris 19 points

• 2.Round of Coppa Italia

Pomi destroyed Modena in 1.set but it is only first set.

Samanta Fabris is already doing great job with 9 points (5 attack, 2 block, 1 as serve) and Stevanovic is doing great job with blocking.

• Im so pissed , I guess the website people did not know they would play a Golden Set, and stopped streaming. :obey:

the Golden Set is 15 or 25? Because it is 18-16 for Modena. I guess Modena won?

• Im so pissed , I guess the website people did not know they would play a Golden Set, and stopped streaming. :obey:

the Golden Set is 15 or 25? Because it is 18-16 for Modena. I guess Modena won?

Yes Modena won.

• I watched Novara - Busto at LVF TV....

Melissa Donna entered court and produced 3 aces out of 4 services --> end of the match :woohoo: :woohoo:

• I only watched the end of the 4th set and the Tie-break Bisonte vs Bergarmo. And Lo Bianco is pathetic, she only sets the ball to Skowronska, like I said I only watched the end, but it was pathetic, and Ive noticed it before, she never sets to Popovic, but she does sets to Guiggi. Even when with a perfect pass she does not set to Popovic...is all to Skowroska, and she was getting blocked many times, that`s why Bisonte was able to win the 4th set............. At least Popovic scored 6 blocks.

Skowronska with 25, and then you have Guiggi 14, Genari 12, Popovic 10....while Bisonte is more balanced Odina 23. Sorokaite with 20, Enright 17.

Too bad Bisonte lost.