You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Monday, January 23rd 2017, 11:18pm

Barun scored 39 and Malagurski 36.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 8:48am

Skowronska is seriously injured. This might be the end of season for her.
http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/siatkowka…23,1,12353.html

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 9:09am

Skowronska is seriously injured. This might be the end of season for her.
http://www.przegladsportowy.pl/siatkowka…23,1,12353.html
f*** the season, but if its ACL, this might be the end of her career ;( ;(

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 9:16am

I know. I think she will retire if it was ACL.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 3:27pm

Horrible news ;(
Good luck with your recovery Kasia :flower:

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 4:12pm

I'm really sorry for Kasia.. I hope for the best,and wish her to return on court as soon as possible, she has always been a fighter

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Tuesday, January 24th 2017, 5:33pm

Oh, no ;( And she was doing so well...

Bergamo must react quickly now. Does Modena still want to let Brakočević go? She seems to have been improving lately.

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 4:48pm

Karsta Lowe will be free I guess

Thursday, January 26th 2017, 7:39pm

She did not play well in China, she was a starter, but a lot of times had to be replaced by Chunlei. But on the other hand I think Chinese teams has better defense than Europeans teams.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Friday, January 27th 2017, 1:16pm

Kasia's situation is not so clear still.. they have to wait ten days and make other exams!

Friday, January 27th 2017, 1:24pm

She did not play well in China, she was a starter, but a lot of times had to be replaced by Chunlei. But on the other hand I think Chinese teams has better defense than Europeans teams.

Yes I am aware she hasn't been playing good.. But there aren't any decent players available.. Maybe Pavan? How is Shanghai doing im Chinese League?

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Friday, January 27th 2017, 1:35pm

Yes also Pavan is Free, But I don't know if she wants to start training Beach volley for this summer already..

Friday, January 27th 2017, 7:17pm

Shanghai was eliminated, they did not make to the semis. But Pavan played really well, mostly the times the best score for Shanghai.

But I think Pavan plays in China because she season is over sooner and after that she can go play beach volleyball at the World Tour.

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 10:31am

Shanghai was eliminated, they did not make to the semis. But Pavan played really well, mostly the times the best score for Shanghai.

But I think Pavan plays in China because she season is over sooner and after that she can go play beach volleyball at the World Tour.

Yes I think like that too.. Bergamo doesn't have many options

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 11:13am

Pavan is a good opp..i'd prefer her to K.Lowe
meso mi ra se beno...

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 10:20pm

According to what Suelen and Mori wrote on their Instagram, seems like Skowronska's season is over.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 10:29pm

What a nightmarish team Busto is sometimes...59 balls to Diouf in 3 sets today!!! :white:

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 10:35pm

Busto level is dropping. But on the other hand Busa is improving and Malagurski is 100% back to her old days....she`s so good.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 10:36pm

Malagurski is doing good lately, but she's definitely nowhere near the 100% she had before her injuries :(

Saturday, January 28th 2017, 11:06pm

Well today Malagurski scored 18 points in 3 sets, last week she scored 36. She`s among the TOP 10 best scores, this past season she finished among top scores in Turkey. She`s attacking, blocking, acing...I don`t know what else she can do....

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "rbdfabio" (Jan 28th 2017, 11:46pm)

Social bookmarks