Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• Bergamo and how-not-to-play the end of the set... :S

Matthias, I don't know for sure but I guess Popovic was (mildly) injured, otherwise I can't see why she didn't play...
    Edit: yes, I read it on volleyball.it but they didn't say what she had.

How it is possible that Bergamo line is so short, with only one injured out (Skowronska)?!
    Mori, Santana Pinto (L), Partenio 11, Gennari 12, Cardullo, Guiggi 9, Paggi 6, Lo Bianco 1, Sylla 9. Non entrate Popovic, Venturini. --> only 11 players!
    Ok, with only one libero I guess you can get maximum 13 players for a match, but how it's possible that they don't have a 4th OH that isn't Cardullo? [Actually I don't Venturini and I supposed she is the 2nd opposite, but may be she is the 4th OH instead].

I mean, Lavarini just used 2 subs, and only 2 players didn't play, that so unusual. How can they train properly? 8|

I'll add a last (bitter) thought: I really didn't like Sylla last season and I was sure she would be the one not to go to Tokyo with the NT for the OG qualification.
    Instead she did, and I felt I underestimate her, because she helped the NT a lot, I actually liked her.
    Now since the OG I'm every day more sure that it was just a lucky tournament :thumbdown:
    And I really can't stand her serve :wall:

• The problem for them is, when Skowroska was playing, she was getting probably 99% of the balls. So now without her, LoBianco and Mori are just starting to play with everybody else. And everybody else spent the whole season only getting a few balls per game. Now they getting to adjust to all that.

I hate Syla's attitude. She thinks that her spikes are more powerful than Zhu's.

• Skorupa is a good setter but some of her choices are a bit odd. Robinson the hero at the end of the set :super:

• Bricio had/is having respiratory problems (due to a viral infection, if I'm not wrong).

I actually thought the new OH couple will be Robinson-Bricio...

• Bricio had/is having respiratory problems.

I actually thought the new OH couple will be Robinson-Bricio...

And use Malinov instead of Skorupa? That is what I would probably do if I was coach

• This match is so interesting. :D

• Conegliano was way better than Pomi. They were ready for Fabris and Pomi attacks overall.
    But Pomi today played better than against Novara before week ago. So this was very good and interesting match :D

• Robin is Conegliano's best player.They always gotta have her in, she makes a huge difference in the net.
    And when Bricio comes back, Ortolani can play as OP, she is better than Faucett plus she can add some reception and make some digs.