Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• yeah it was so bad, thanks God now it is ok :)

Now agains stream is a mess...

• Pomi with a good start, especially their MBs.. Feretti looks heavy, and I don't mean like fat, but she slow, jumping very little and etc

She's the reason why Modena is 7th in standings. She's really boring... :gone:

• Connection between Fabris - Lloyd is getting worst and worst, I was expecting much better from them after so much time playing together. :whistle:

• And Brakocevic is playing amazing for now.

• OMG it looks like Fabris got injuried :/

• I`m thankful for laola, but I usually have a lot of problems with them.

Right now for example. took a while too load. And Thursday watching Vizura`s game, during the tie break, the scream went all black and never came back again, I missed the whole set, and this has happened before.

• I just started watching right now...what happened to her?

I don't know after She scored a point, She went to serve and she didn't use her jump serve and after serve, she went out not walking so good and she was pale in face ...

• I was thinking She was around 25, wtf 41 ???? Can't believe it... 8|

• I was going to write that too. she really looks like 27 max

• And the thing is she REALLY does look young. Not like for example Gioli who desperately tries to look young but makes a mockery out of her face :gone:

:D :D :D

• I hope Gioli retires after this season. She`s again screwing Montichiari. She can still hit some balls, but she always sends the ball out when they need her to score. She just did that again at the end of the 3rd set against Conegliano. Against Novara, Montichiari was gonna win (not sure if was 3-0 or 3-1) they had the match point and Gioli did spike it out.

• Modena's bench was decisive today, Garzaro played a great match instead of Heyrman and Bianchini did a good job replacing Brakocevic. Also Caracuta helped the team whenever she entered.

Some questionable decisions by Lloyd in the end, Garzaro was happy about them though :D And what luck of Caterina to catch Stevanovic's finger on that last spike :lol: Sure, that was all she wanted there, but in real time and also in the normal slowmotions I would have sworn there was no touch...

• Those Modena team tracksuits are truly hideous :rolll:

Good match though. Hopefully whatever is up with Fabris is not too bad because I think Pomi really need her. Turlea is still useful (and looks great!) but she cannot dominate a match the way Fabris does of course