Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• I`m not a huge Skorupa fan, but she does a great job setting in the middle, Robin and Folie ( and Danesi when she plays) all have been really hard to stop. And Skorupa always find a way to set for them during a rally, which always results in a point for Conegliano.
    Barun and Picinini made a lot of mistakes at the end of the sets.

Well, maybe Modena`s goal is not the Italian League, but the CL and this Cup, they have been 2 different teams, one playing the league and the other playing CL and Cup. Leonard has been doing some crazy digs....good for them.

• Leonardi is seriously one of the very best diggers in the world. Her reception could use a little work but she should be in the Italian NT after De Gennaro IMO. I know a lot of people prefer Sirressi and she is great too, but I'd pick Leonardi

• I was suprised that Modena in championship lower than Scandici (7 place against 5th).
    I like Havlichkova. She is great spiker (and big).
    But who else in Scandici can help her? No one.

I saw Conegliano early - before american players come in.
    And it was poor game. Also I said Costagrande - now is easy Carolina not Grande Costagrande.
    But americans bring to Conegliano - power.
    And Conegliano MB (centrale) are amazing.
    When Conegliano plays via MB - no one team can stop them.

• Now all of you can see how good Samanta Fabris is, and how much She is missing to her club... Pomi just can't win without her. :S

• Maybe you should watch more games, instead of speaking based on only 1.

Adenezia is Scandici`s best player, they always set to her whenever they can, plus she`s the best blocker in the league. And Meijneres was played really well, but she missed a couple of games, don`t know what happened to her. Now she`s not 100%.
    And Havlicjkova always makes mistakes in the end, and she could loose some weight for sure.

Conegliano was not playing poor, is so, how were they still in first place? They have been on the top this whole season. If you watched more games, u would see Faucett is really inconsistent, and Robison has not been effective in attack. Just check the stats. If Bricio was not injured, Robison would probably be on the bench, because Bricio was been really effective in attack.

• Now all of you can see how good Samanta Fabris is, and how much She is missing to her club... Pomi just can't win without her. :S

Don't incite unfounded hopes for us in Stuttgart, who expect them in CEV cup on Tuesday. After having watched live our foreseeable defeat I will tell you, how bad Casalmaggiore is without Fabris :) .

• Great hits by both team ! It doesn't look like a women match at all :heart: :super:

• Modena starts of bad and then plays even better then Conegliano the rest of the set but the difference is already there at that moment and they can't turn it around... I wouldn't rule out a tiebreaker in this match, it might be 2:0 but Conegliano was not that much better imo

• Conegliano has better players than Modena on every position, but for me the main difference is the setter. Ferretti is once again perfectly predictable in almost every rally whereas Skorupa is distributing very well, using the MBs always in the right moment and even manages to get the pins block-free sometimes in a very Ognjenovic-like manner :super: