Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• Peric plays fairly well with the middles, but her sets to the outsides are quite disastrous at times. In 1st set I was also very surprised by Fabris playing and the MBs setting but it worked very well and now it's the same again :thumbsup:

• Busto is capable of playing very well, good defense and great attacks. But then they turn the lights off and start to make silly mistakes.. on the other side Stevanovic super star setter :rolll:

• Caprara cannot be serious with this tactic. Luckily Busto are making silly errors

• Poor Turlea She didn't got any ball in second set... :S
    But it is working Pomi was down every time and now they are leading... hahaha Klara is back..

• Brava Klara She is doing great job with MBs :)

What a foot save by Busto libero :white: :white:

• Novara is losing 2:0 against Scandicci...

• I don't get it what is Caprara is doing... He is putting Fabris in game but He don't let her to play whole set ?(

• Pomi is having so much injury this season. First Tirozzi, than Fabris, Lloyd and now Sirressi...

• Gibertini didn't play bad to me, but of course Pomì is not the same without Fabris, Lloyd and Sirressi. Peric killed the team: she doesn't feel comfortable setting to zone 4, she quite unprecise.. and that killed Pomì in the set. Diouf took one set and a half to find good ways in attack, now she is hitting hard.. Bosetti is everywhere in defense though!

• My feeling is that the team that between Scandicci and Novara will pass the turn, will have quite easy life against injured Pomì or Busto.
    Pomì needs to find their chemistry back, recovering Fabris, Lloyd and Sirressi.. it isn't easy because they haven't been playing that well since a while. Busto has great potential but it would be a great achievement already reaching the semis...

• Tirozzi is for now best scorer with 24 points, maybe this was reason to not put Fabris in today match, to built other players confident... ?( ?(
    And We are going in tie break...

• It's not time to build other players' confidence.. besides Tirozzi doesn't need it: she's experienced and knows how to handle the pressure of important games!

• Obviously She needs to built confident because I don't remember When was the last time she score so many points... and I think it is perfect time.
    If they don't win it today, they have still 2 chance at home..(if they won first match.)