Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• I get your point, but I think that Pomì was built relying much on Fabris powerful spikes and efficiency in attack. Now that she's not playing Tirozzi and the other players are experienced enough to play.

• Brava Pomi :drink:
    Klara is getting better and better and this is her her 3rd match as starter(second time in Seria A). Last match she had problems with MBs and today She used them very well. She is still young, She will learn other things very soon :)

• I watched now the first set, the commentators perplexity about the MBs playing as setters were hilarious xD They couldn't believe it :P

And I thought they prepared it, but I was wrong, Caprara explained it in the time out and then gave instructions from the bench!

• I watched now the first set, the commentators perplexity about the MBs playing as setters were hilarious xD They couldn't believe it :P

And I thought they prepared it, but I was wrong, Caprara explained it in the time out and then gave instructions from the bench!

Where I can find link?

• Any links for today's matches? I believe they start in 20 minutes.

• Vow Fireze 3 -2 Conegliano. ....Enright with 23 points, she has been by far the best OH this season. Sorokaite with 22, she has been playing better than Diouf and Ortolani. Bayramova with 20.
    Ortolani,Robison and Bricio all struggled in attack and reception was not the best, Sokorupa was not able to use the MB as usual. And without the MB`s this Conegliano is very fragile. They really will need Robin for the F4.

Bergamo 3 -2 Modena. Sylla with 24 and Brakocevic 27.

• I watched the Pomi-Busto match. I don't think either team played better than the other but Busto had some great saves or silly ways to get points, but I was still thought they were impressive for a young team. Pomi looks tired but Gibby and her blocking. I loved having the MBs set they did pretty good. Ive never seen Peric play before. Not close to being in the big leagues but she's working hard and I give her credit. She looks like Kelly Murphy. They definitely need Fabris back, the other opposite..ah...
    FIrenze-Imoco. I didnt watch the first 2 sets so I can't speak for the whole match, but same with the Pomi match..Firenze didn't give up and Imoco looked tired.

• Maxwell I don't agree with you. Why ?

First of all Busto beat Novara before in last match of regular season and now Pomi beat Busto. Secondly if Pomi starts to play like they can, don't forget they beat Volero, Rexona and fight very well against Eczacibasi Vitra, I don't think that Novara or Scandicci can beat Pomi so easy even if Lloyd is not playing.

Fabris score over 24 points against Busto in CEV CUPa in only 4 sets, first match after surgery, so I'm not afraid about her performance. If Tirozzi can keep her performance on high level, Pomi will be very dangerous. MBs are doing great job with Peric.

• Suelen is not the main libero anymore for Bergamo? What happened?

• She has been playing as OH. She comes in to serve and receive especially at the end of the sets.

After Katarzyna went down, they need to make sure to always get a good pass once Partenio can't hit like her. So they use her as OH, basically having 2 Liberia on the floor.

Suelen is not the main libero anymore for Bergamo? What happened?

• the rest quarterfinals

GARA-2
    4/17 18.00 (Rai Sport/Laola)
    Igor Gorgonzola Novara – Savino Del Bene Scandicci
    4/17 18.00 (LVF TV)
    Imoco Volley Conegliano – Il Bisonte Firenze
    4/18 20.30 (Rai Sport/Laola)
    Foppapedretti Bergamo – Liu Jo Nordmeccanica Modena
    4/19 20.30 (LVF TV)
    Pomì Casalmaggiore – Unet Yamamay Busto Arsizio

EV. GARA-3
    4/18 20.30 (LVF TV)