You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 10:54pm

Thanks for the link, Marcus, in hindsight this tie-break was a must-see.
So now it's Conegliano-Modena. Again. I was kinda missing this match... 8)

Yes thank Marcus for the link.. the tie break was really a worth one, pity (for me) Modena won.

After a very slow start the team managed to find good game and reach good results.. let's see what they can do against Conegliano that is dealing with some heavy injuries. Anyway I think they need a better Neriman...

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 10:56pm

I cant believe that i didnt watch that match!! Im really sorry for Bergamo :( So I will cheer for Busto tomorrow. Congrats to Modena.

Marcus

Trainee

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 11:26pm

Watched a match in the Dutch league tonight and after it was finished looked at the scores of the Italian matches.
First I wanted to watch the 5th of Modena - Lube, but with no stream available I saw the 5th set of Bergamo - Modena.
With Beliën and Modena, now 4 Dutchies are in the Italian semis! :woohoo:

harboboy

Professional

Wednesday, April 19th 2017, 11:41pm

Watched a match in the Dutch league tonight and after it was finished looked at the scores of the Italian matches.
First I wanted to watch the 5th of Modena - Lube, but with no stream available I saw the 5th set of Bergamo - Modena.
With Beliën and Modena, now 4 Dutchies are in the Italian semis! :woohoo:

Actually 5

Novara: Dijkema, Plak, Pietersen
Conegliano: De Kruijf
Modena: Beliën

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 2:39pm

Congrats Modena to get to the semifinal!
I must admit that I was cheering for Bergamo and I'm very sorry that they couldn't make it for so little :( Unfortunately I also missed that thrilling and very long tie break :( In case someone find a link, please share it!
I must also admit, though, that Modena will probably make Conegliano struggle more than Bergamo would have, not having a proper opposite.

Congrats also to Busto for taking it to match 3: it's the right epilogue for a very equilibrate Championship.
But honestly hope that Pomì can step it up a bit...
I love that Busto is so 'italian', but I prefer Pomì players :)

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:03pm

Unfortunately I also missed that thrilling and very long tie break. In case someone find a link, please share it!

And here it is!! :cheesy:
The 20-21 points was almost amazing! Almost because ended with an error :(

https://www.facebook.com/problemidivolle…06527616067088/

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 7:37pm

All the quarter finals game went to game 3... the league was really balanced and the teams had really little difference between one another. I don't really know who will win tonight.. Pomì is a bit lost without Fabris and Lloyd, they were playing much better in the first part of the year (at the WCC and soon after) but then they went down..
Busto has more confidence and rhythm..Vasilantonaki is back with a good shape and the team works really good..

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:47pm

Again Fabris is not starting the match -.-

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Favourite Team: NTs: POL(F/M) USA(F) ITA(F), Impel Wrocław, Unendo Yammamay Busto Arsizio, Vakifbank Istanbul

Favourite Players: Skowrońska, Wołosz, Havelkova, Tomsia. Ognjenovic, Sloetjes, Jaqueline, Hooker, de Kruijf, Egonu, Gennari

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:49pm

Signorile isnt a starter too, something has happened to her?

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:52pm

And still Fabris is not playing :rolleyes: I don't really understand this. She has been "healthy" enough to be used as a substitute for weeks now but she is still not healthy enough to start the match?!

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:54pm

Yeah I don't get it, when she played her first match after surgery she didn't use her jump serve, but now she is using jump serve that means that she is reday to play.

Piervi

Trainee

• "Piervi" is male

Favourite Team: Italy's NTs, Imoco Volley Conegliano

Favourite Players: Jovana Brakočević, Carmen Turlea, Samantha Bricio

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:54pm

There's some issue regarding her neck, she was suffering because of it already during yesterday's match. And Martinez is out too, due to some problem to her shoulder.
I'm afraid that it all might come down to which side's gonna suffer more because of the respective absences. And in that case I wouldn't put my money on Busto...

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:57pm

I'm afraid that's gonna be a problem... At least, for now it is (but the OH aren't helping).

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:58pm

Yeah I don't get it, when she played her first match after surgery she didn't use her jump serve, but now she is using jump serve that means that she is reday to play.

May be she isn't in shape enough to play a whole set? (I've no idea, I'm trying to guess).

@Piervi, I agree...

harboboy

Professional

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 8:59pm

To be honest, how did Diouf become a volleyball player? Height is not everything. Her attitude is not the one of a volleyball PRO player.

Mimek

Intermediate

• "Mimek" is male

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 9:01pm

Busto's setter is even worse than Peric.

• "crovolley" is male

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 9:02pm

First of all today Klara is playing really good for now, secondly what Busto setter can do with that bad reception ??

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 9:14pm

any link?

• "crovolley" is male

guilhermessartor

Intermediate

• "guilhermessartor" is male

Favourite Team: CAMPONESA/Minas; VBC Pomì Casalmaggiore; Dínamo Kazan; Fenerbahçe; Brazil NT.

Favourite Players: Tandara (OH/OPP), Rosamaria (OPP/OH), Kristin Hildebrand (OH), Elitsa Vasileva (OH), Anastasia Guerra (OH), Sarah Pavan (OPP), Jaqueline (OH), Katarzyna Skowronska (OPP), Piccinini (OH), Paula Pequeno (OH).

Thursday, April 20th 2017, 9:17pm

Thank you again @crovolley

Social bookmarks