Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• Thanks for the link, Marcus, in hindsight this tie-break was a must-see.
    So now it's Conegliano-Modena. Again. I was kinda missing this match... 8)

Yes thank Marcus for the link.. the tie break was really a worth one, pity (for me) Modena won.

After a very slow start the team managed to find good game and reach good results.. let's see what they can do against Conegliano that is dealing with some heavy injuries. Anyway I think they need a better Neriman...

• I cant believe that i didnt watch that match!! Im really sorry for Bergamo :( So I will cheer for Busto tomorrow. Congrats to Modena.

• Watched a match in the Dutch league tonight and after it was finished looked at the scores of the Italian matches.
    First I wanted to watch the 5th of Modena - Lube, but with no stream available I saw the 5th set of Bergamo - Modena.
    With Beliën and Modena, now 4 Dutchies are in the Italian semis! :woohoo:

• Watched a match in the Dutch league tonight and after it was finished looked at the scores of the Italian matches.
    First I wanted to watch the 5th of Modena - Lube, but with no stream available I saw the 5th set of Bergamo - Modena.
    With Beliën and Modena, now 4 Dutchies are in the Italian semis! :woohoo:

Actually 5

Novara: Dijkema, Plak, Pietersen
    Conegliano: De Kruijf
    Modena: Beliën

• Congrats Modena to get to the semifinal!
    I must admit that I was cheering for Bergamo and I'm very sorry that they couldn't make it for so little :( Unfortunately I also missed that thrilling and very long tie break :( In case someone find a link, please share it!
    I must also admit, though, that Modena will probably make Conegliano struggle more than Bergamo would have, not having a proper opposite.

Congrats also to Busto for taking it to match 3: it's the right epilogue for a very equilibrate Championship.
    But honestly hope that Pomì can step it up a bit...
    I love that Busto is so 'italian', but I prefer Pomì players :)

• All the quarter finals game went to game 3... the league was really balanced and the teams had really little difference between one another. I don't really know who will win tonight.. Pomì is a bit lost without Fabris and Lloyd, they were playing much better in the first part of the year (at the WCC and soon after) but then they went down..
    Busto has more confidence and rhythm..Vasilantonaki is back with a good shape and the team works really good..

• Again Fabris is not starting the match -.-

• Signorile isnt a starter too, something has happened to her?

• And still Fabris is not playing :rolleyes: I don't really understand this. She has been "healthy" enough to be used as a substitute for weeks now but she is still not healthy enough to start the match?!

• Yeah I don't get it, when she played her first match after surgery she didn't use her jump serve, but now she is using jump serve that means that she is reday to play.

• Signorile isnt a starter too, something has happened to her?

There's some issue regarding her neck, she was suffering because of it already during yesterday's match. And Martinez is out too, due to some problem to her shoulder.
    I'm afraid that it all might come down to which side's gonna suffer more because of the respective absences. And in that case I wouldn't put my money on Busto...

• First of all today Klara is playing really good for now, secondly what Busto setter can do with that bad reception ??