Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• Try to find Ra Sport stream

• Found it out.
    Barun is unstoppable, it's always deep diagonal where her balls drop down but Pomi can't simply get the balls alive.

• Now Klaric is not playing good, thank u God Bosetti is in the game, now they have defence.

• Sara Bonifacio IS AMAZING, She needs to play for NT :white:

And now Barun can't score because Bosetti is digging everything...

• It's so annoying that Stevanović and Gibbemeyer can never play well at the same time. Tonight Jovana did great while Lauren was invisible, the last time it was the other way around, and they've been taking turns like that all season long.

I think semis is as far as Pomi goes. It just hasn't been their season. Of course, injuries to Lloyd and Fabris certainly didn't help.

• The championship is a matter between Conegliano and Novara IMHO.
    Casalmaggiore looks too weak without Lloyd.

I think with their missing players Conegliano will have a hard time again to get past their special season opponent Modena.

• The championship is a matter between Conegliano and Novara IMHO.
    Casalmaggiore looks too weak without Lloyd.

I overall agree, but being in Conegliano I wouldn't underestimate Modena (which honestly I don't like very much, but they were able to put Conegliano in trouble in the past).
    Plus, a 3 match series is more unpredictable than a 5 match series.
    The only pity about having Conegliano in the final for me is that the final will be shorter ;)

• Could Modena beat Conegliano ?

Yes.
    They already did in the CL pool, back when we hadn't Robinson yet but both Bricio and De Kruijf were healthy and played as starters, so I don't see why they couldn't do the same today. Considering also that they'll be playing at home and our players will be more tired than theirs, due to the CLF4...

• And Modena wins after being down 2-0.. Totally deserved the win.. Conegliano looked like they wanted to lose, no fighting at all, only Robinson tried to keep them playing.. Skorupa took the team down with her, and it's not even her fault.. She should have been replaced much earlier

• Congrats to Modena, but we've been clearly too tired, both mentally and physically. Hope we might get to our usual shape in 2 days...

• Skorupa has probably been the best setter in Italy this year and when she plays well she can be fantastic. But when things start to go wrong for her they go wrong BAD and she looks like she has no clue what to do out there. Really good fight from Modena though :thumbup:

• Skorupa is the most weird setter I ever saw in my life. I never saw anyone like her: one day she's a goddess, the following day she looks like the first person met in the street and put on court. Very annoying. And it keeps going on the whole season... :white: