You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 9:02pm

Is there any other streams? Laola never works on Macs...

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 9:05pm

Try to find Ra Sport stream

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Lippmann, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Stevanovic, Hanke, Heyrman, Herbots, Bongaerts

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 9:16pm

Found it out.
Barun is unstoppable, it's always deep diagonal where her balls drop down but Pomi can't simply get the balls alive.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 9:19pm

Now Klaric is not playing good, thank u God Bosetti is in the game, now they have defence.

• "crovolley" is male

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 9:52pm

Sara Bonifacio IS AMAZING, She needs to play for NT :white:

And now Barun can't score because Bosetti is digging everything...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "crovolley" (Apr 25th 2017, 10:08pm)

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Tuesday, April 25th 2017, 11:13pm

It's so annoying that Stevanović and Gibbemeyer can never play well at the same time. Tonight Jovana did great while Lauren was invisible, the last time it was the other way around, and they've been taking turns like that all season long.

I think semis is as far as Pomi goes. It just hasn't been their season. Of course, injuries to Lloyd and Fabris certainly didn't help.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 12:11am

The championship is a matter between Conegliano and Novara IMHO.
Casalmaggiore looks too weak without Lloyd.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart, UYBA Busto Arsizio

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 8:02am

I think with their missing players Conegliano will have a hard time again to get past their special season opponent Modena.

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 9:42am

I overall agree, but being in Conegliano I wouldn't underestimate Modena (which honestly I don't like very much, but they were able to put Conegliano in trouble in the past).
Plus, a 3 match series is more unpredictable than a 5 match series.
The only pity about having Conegliano in the final for me is that the final will be shorter ;)

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 9:59am

seems Conegliano- NOvara final serier out there

Could Modena beat Conegliano ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Piervi

Trainee

• "Piervi" is male

Favourite Team: Italy's NTs, Imoco Volley Conegliano

Favourite Players: Jovana Brakočević, Carmen Turlea, Samantha Bricio

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 12:37pm

Could Modena beat Conegliano ?

Yes.
They already did in the CL pool, back when we hadn't Robinson yet but both Bricio and De Kruijf were healthy and played as starters, so I don't see why they couldn't do the same today. Considering also that they'll be playing at home and our players will be more tired than theirs, due to the CLF4...

Kk15

Sage

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 12:54pm

Plus at the moment I think Modena is the only team with the full roster available... Even if Conegliano is probably the team with the longest bench.

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 8:55pm

I don't understand why is Malinov coming in to serve for Skorupa.. Her serve is not powerful enough to get an ace, and less powerful topspin serves are easier to pass than a good floater.. Also Skorupa is not such a bad server as Glass or Harmotto

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:05pm

Skorupa forcing the middle, and they're getting blocked and digged.. Even the outside blocker jumps with the MBs.. Kasia can use that and set the wings more

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:28pm

Modena simply crushingg Conegliano after losing 2 sets to 0.. Every ball Skorupa sets is being touched, either on the block or digged.. I have no idea what it takes for her to be subbed

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:32pm

Conegliano got to serve 3 times in the 5th set, and missed all of those

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:36pm

And Modena wins after being down 2-0.. Totally deserved the win.. Conegliano looked like they wanted to lose, no fighting at all, only Robinson tried to keep them playing.. Skorupa took the team down with her, and it's not even her fault.. She should have been replaced much earlier

Piervi

Trainee

• "Piervi" is male

Favourite Team: Italy's NTs, Imoco Volley Conegliano

Favourite Players: Jovana Brakočević, Carmen Turlea, Samantha Bricio

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:38pm

Congrats to Modena, but we've been clearly too tired, both mentally and physically. Hope we might get to our usual shape in 2 days...

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 10:39pm

Skorupa has probably been the best setter in Italy this year and when she plays well she can be fantastic. But when things start to go wrong for her they go wrong BAD and she looks like she has no clue what to do out there. Really good fight from Modena though :thumbup:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, April 26th 2017, 11:14pm

Skorupa is the most weird setter I ever saw in my life. I never saw anyone like her: one day she's a goddess, the following day she looks like the first person met in the street and put on court. Very annoying. And it keeps going on the whole season... :white:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Social bookmarks