Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• Thanks kk15 for the link!! :drink:

Conegliano looks focused in this second set, after a hard first one. Anyway also in the first game they were up 2-0 and couldn't finish.
    Novara is leading 2-0, Pomì sincerely did even too much with all those injuries..

• OMG this is the worst Pomi game this season. Guerra and Bosetti are making so much mistakes in attack..Fabris and Peric don't have good connection.

I don't get it Caprara...Why do you start with Guerra and Tirozzi, and whole season you played with Tirozzi - Bosetti. Pomi has amazing defence with this duo.. why do you change that ??
    And now in 3rd set when they are losing a lot, you bring back this duo.... Finally it is working they are playing better. But I think it is to late. Idiot Caprara.

• Novara :what: I dont get it, Dijkema in the end is setting more balls to Plak and she isn´t scoring at all

• Pomi changed as team in the same secund when Bosetti and Tirozzi duo was in the game. Finally they won 3rd set (28:26)

• Novara :what: I dont get it, Dijkema in the end is setting more balls to Plak and she isn´t scoring at all

Katarina Barun last match got around 60 balls from Dijkema... So i think She needs to use much more other players.

• Katarina Barun last match got around 60 balls from Dijkema... So i think She needs to use much more other players.

yes but not in the end when almost every spike from Plak was defended and Barun was the only one regularly scoring

• Fawcett and Robinson keeping Conegliano alive in the fourth set. Malinov can't provide any good set for the outside hitters: I hope she won't regret this season spent on bench; she was way better in Club Italia.

• Conegliano is slowly disappearing as in the first match! Too many mistakes in serving and Ortolani is burnt out. Modena's tips are falling and Heyrman and Brakocevic is finding good solutions. Ferretti is so slow, especially in covering and defense.. :thumbdown:

• I don't get it...Gibbemeyer - Klaric was doing amazing, but today it is not working at all.

• she was way better in Club Italia.

It was while I wasn't watching her playing and I thought the same.. Still, now for me she was providing better sets than before.

Conegliano is slowly disappearing as in the first match! Too many mistakes in serving and Ortolani is burnt out.

I agree!

Now Modena has a tie break to get the final and Conegliano to reopen the game...

• And Novara won.
    Pomi played very good after first half of 3rd season. Caprara destroy this team with stupied mistakes.

Both teams depends about 1 player, Katarina and Samanta.

Best scorer: Katarina Barun 27 points, Samanta Fabris 25 points.

• Sincerely I don't understand why Serena is playing.. she looks so tired and struggled through out the whole game. I would have kept Fawcett as OPP