Italy - Serie A1 2016/17

• Bianchini is a weird player. I remember many situation where she was really great coming from the bench, not only on serve but also in attack. But when she got opportunities to play from the beginning, she just didn't show the same performance. It was like that in Pomi and also in Modena this season.

Yes I agree.. That's what I wanted to say.. There are players who play better coming from the bench, when there is no pressure.. Nilay is a similar player.. Same for Cynthia Barboza

• some time ago somebody compared that Chirichella is so slow like Efimienko..I´m trying to imagine Efimienko dive for that ball like Chirichella :lol:

• Chirichella is playing a very good game today! Also I don't understand why Plak always is starter over Pietersen. Sure, Plak is very powerful, but she is so terribly clumsy and technically weak, IMO Pietersen is better for the style of Italian teams.

• Totally agree about Pietersen. I just don't like players like Plak, she's IMO a double-edged sword. She helps the opponent as much as she scores for her team.
    I really like Chirichella's current performance, with playing with Bonifacio she managed to play slide attack and doing a fairly good job for Novara. I'm glad that she's improving unlike Floriana Bertone who's taller but couldn't make a good process in terms of developing.

• Totally agree about Pietersen. I just don't like players like Plak, she's IMO a double-edged sword. She helps the opponent as much as she scores for her team.
    I really like Chirichella's current performance, with playing with Bonifacio she managed to play slide attack and doing a fairly good job for Novara. I'm glad that she's improving unlike Floriana Bertone who's taller but couldn't make a good process in terms of developing.

Pietersen is a great allround player. TOtally agree. But, she is physically limited. She will never make it against high blocks.

Celeste is a total different player. Yes, she is still clumsy and technical limited. But, for example she already made a little step forward in reception and defense...and I'm sure she will keep developing. Remember she is still only 21.

• What about Perugia? I really miss this team

I found one team, Tuum Perugia in Serie B1 group C, they were ranked 4th after Regular Season and they are in Play-Offs, winning few games can give them place in Serie A2 :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• What about Perugia? I really miss this team

Men's volleyball has the monopolium in the city. There are soccer (Perugia plays Serie B), men's basketball and women's volleyball.
    Sir Safety is by far the strongest team in terms of intrest: many fans come from San Giustino e other small towns of the area.
    It's pretty hard to emerge in the city. Just socces because it's soccer and in Italy 99% of the people watch it over other sports can give troubles to men's volleyball when it comes to sponsors and so on...

• ehm Im watching only by one eye, but is that possible that I see Zanoni serving everytime instead of Bonifacio? :whistle:

• I feel little bit embarassed that I didnt noticed it before :lol: and this is some new rule from beginning of this season?