You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:36pm

Adenizia reminds me of the Cuban middles, attacking rather high balls through the middle. But sooner or later the opponents adapt to the style, at some point she constantly had two blockers up against her and as Kk15 said, then the wing hitters got more balls and Scandicci had an easier job overall. But yesterday Adenizia's blocking performance was just outstanding :!:

Exactly what I wanted to say.. you are absolutely right

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:38pm

76 attack points for Club Italia, 42 of them by Egonu 8o :wacko:

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:40pm

Egonu ended the game with 46 points! That is pretty impressive for Italian League...I imagine if it is the record there...
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:42pm

She's definitely the youngest player to score that many points on professional level.

Club Italia is like Croatia NT of the 90s, just that Egonu can have an even greater career than Barbara Jelic if she stays healthy :super:

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:49pm

And that exactly is the problem, Jelić retired at the age of 23 because she got fed up with volleyball, they need to pace Egonu properly. Hopefully, when she goes to a pro team she'll have other players around to share the burden.

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:58pm

46 points :cheesy: :cheesy: and Club Italia still lost

Also Ana Danesi is doing really good today, and Guerra came in the 2nd set and is helping Pomi to stay alive in the set.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 5:59pm

And that exactly is the problem, Jelić retired at the age of 23 because she got fed up with volleyball, they need to pace Egonu properly. Hopefully, when she goes to a pro team she'll have other players around to share the burden.
I think tha she retired at age of 26-27 ??

Sorry :offtopic:

Barbara Jelic got interview before year ago(i think), and She said that she was one of the best players in World very young and She lost motivation in her game, She knowed that her NT can't win Olympics or WCH..., She earned a lot of money and She wanted to have family as young women.

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 6:12pm

Yes, it's a record! Wow! I would love to know the %

But I'm very sorry Club Italia lost for so little :(

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 6:22pm

Are Folie and Tomsia injuried? or they lost their place in starting six? :?:
I'm positively surprised by Bergamo and Bolzano so far. :thumbsup:

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 6:43pm

Mina Popovic is simply unstoppable tonight.. Very good performance in attack, she's fast and she hits really hard! :super:

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 6:44pm

Mina Popovic is leading Bergamo with 18 points. If she keeps like this she will probably takes Stevanovic or Vejlokovic`s spot in the NT.

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 6:47pm

Mina Popovic is leading Bergamo with 18 points. If she keeps like this she will probably takes Stevanovic or Vejlokovic`s spot in the NT.

I was just about to say that Stevanović should be worried about her place on the NT starting line-up if both keep up like this! Jovana has had a rather shaky start of the season, but she seems to have got going right now.

LLOYD

Intermediate

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 7:23pm

I watched game between Novara and Bergamo, Carlotta Gambi played instead of Djenkema and her game was good enough. I think Bergamo is back after long years ago and their games remind me of old Bergamo

LLOYD

Intermediate

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 7:31pm

Unfortunately, Samata Fabris is injured :( hope she's getting better

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 7:33pm

Yep, Bergamo first and alone with three full points victories <3
And they've already played vs two direct contestant, Novara and Scandicci.

Also Pomì is unbeaten, but they played only two matches and lost a point in both, so they can get 3/3 victories as Foppa but not as many points.

Bolzano got his first point, so right now only Montichiari is at zero, let see what will happen vs Busto.

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 7:45pm

Costagrande 19% in attack :gone: I am curious why Cella wasn't playing.

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 8:03pm

was there anything wrong with Tomsia ?( if not, then why didn't they tried with Ortolani on left or even with Tomsia on left but w/o reception ?!
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• "DukeShinnabe" is male

Favourite Team: Japan NT, Italy NT

Favourite Players: Risa Shinnabe, Helene Rousseaux, L. Bosetti

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 9:56pm

3rd round

Monza - Conegliano 0-3 ( 24-26 16-25 16-25 )
Segura 13, Aelbrecht 10 ( 6 blocks ), Smirnova 6 // Bricio 14, Ortolani 10, De Kruijf 10
Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?page_…22&idgara=82307

Bolzano - Casalmaggiore 2-3 ( 25-21 25-23 16-25 17-25 10-15 )
Popovic-Gamma 17, Bauer 15, Bartsch 13 // Fabris 25, Tirozzi 15, Stevanovic 14 ( 56% att. )
Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?page_…22&idgara=82308

Scandicci - Modena 3-1 ( 24-26 25-22 25-14 25-17 )
Meijners 20, Adenizia 17 ( 10 blocks :white: :white: ), Zago 13 // Brakocevic 15, Belien 13, Oszoy 10
Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?page_…22&idgara=82309

Bergamo - Novara 3-1 ( 25-17 25-23 23-25 25-22 )
Skowronska 20, Popovic 18 ( 86% att. :super: ), Sylla 18 ( 54% att. ) // Bonifacio 16 ( 72% att. :box: ), Barun 16, Piccinini 13
Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?page_…22&idgara=82310

Busto Arsizio - Montichiari 3-0 ( 26-24 26-24 25-17 )
Diouf 24, Martinez 14 ( 60% att. ), Stufi 8 ( 58% att. ) // Malagurski 16, Nikolic 11, Gioli 8
Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?page_…22&idgara=82310

Club Italia - Firenze 2-3 ( 21-25 26-24 23-25 25-20 18-20 )
Egonu 46 :obey: ( 53% att. ), Melli 13, Perinelli 10 // Sorokaite 31, Melandri 13 ( 60% att. ), Calloni 13 ( 57% att. )
Stats: http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?page_…22&idgara=82312

STANDINGS
1. Bergamo 9
2. Novara 6
3. Modena 6
4. Conegliano 6
5. Busto Arsizio 6
6. Scandicci 5
7. Casalmaggiore 4 **
8. Monza 3 **
9. Firenze 3
10. Club Italia 2
11. Bolzano 1
12. Montichiari 0

Toguttt

Master

• "Toguttt" is male
  • "Toguttt" started this thread

Favourite Team: ITALY NT

Favourite Players: Togut, Piccinini, Tay Agüero, Lioubov Sokolova, Takeshita, Kim Yeon Koung, Maja Poljak, Fofao, Paola Egonu,

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 11:03pm

Yes, it's a record! Wow! I would love to know the %

But I'm very sorry Club Italia lost for so little :(

The previous record belonged to Lioubov Sokolova who scored 42 points in A1 2009/10.
And before her Zetova scored 40 points in A1 2000/01.
Now Paola Egonu with 46 points is the best scorer ever in a single match of A1, and she is still 17 years old :what: She will turn 18 in december!

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Monday, October 31st 2016, 12:06am

Suellen is also playing amazing in Bergamo! I hope she will be called again to the NT and I hope this time she accepts it.

Social bookmarks