You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 4:12pm

Alexandra Pasynkova tore her achilles tendon in the first set of yesterday's season opening match.

That was a quick ending to her season...and with her history of injuries, I would not be surprised if this was also the end of her career :S She's 29, had bad shoulder and knee injuries at young age, her level was constantly dropping in the recent years and now this :(

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 6:07pm

Yep, just a few minutes in and she injured herself. Really sad!

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, October 11th 2016, 6:11pm

Has Daria Evtukhova left Uralochka? She's not on their roster on volley.ru, but I don't remember reading anything about her leaving.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, October 17th 2016, 6:00pm

Dinamo Moscow vs Uralochka starting now on Laola.

Maxwell

Intermediate

Favourite Team: USANT

Monday, October 17th 2016, 6:35pm

The coach from Uralochka seems like a total tool. Why is he still coaching and who would want to play for him.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Monday, October 17th 2016, 8:38pm

The coach from Uralochka seems like a total tool. Why is he still coaching and who would want to play for him.
Question 1: because he can. Question 2: probably a LOT of players out there.

Maxwell

Intermediate

Favourite Team: USANT

Monday, October 17th 2016, 11:13pm

true...but sad.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, October 30th 2016, 8:43pm

Why is Krsmanovic not playing for Uralochka (yet)? Last month there were news that she signed with them.

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 4:27pm

Does anyone know when the match between Dynamo Moscow and Dynamo Kazan is starting? I thought it was supposed to begin 30 minutes ago.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 4:46pm

Its starting in 15 minutes.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 5:13pm

Obmochaeva back to Goncharova
Kosianenko back to Pankova
Isaeva back to Stolyarova
Chaplina back to Rusakova

Looks like being married and being a pro volleyball player don't go together too well in Russia?

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 5:26pm

Very disappointed that Dynamo Kazan won't be in the Champions League this year. They are a wonderful team, and one of my favourite. Far better than the other Russian participants- Uralohka and Dinamo Krasnodar, and in my opinion a top 8 team in the world. I think they are the favourites to win the CEV Cup! Startseva, Zaryzazhko and especially Vasileva are world class!

Wednesday, November 2nd 2016, 7:02pm

Very disappointed that Dynamo Kazan won't be in the Champions League this year. They are a wonderful team, and one of my favourite. Far better than the other Russian participants- Uralohka and Dinamo Krasnodar, and in my opinion a top 8 team in the world. I think they are the favourites to win the CEV Cup! Startseva, Zaryzazhko and especially Vasileva are world class!

Agree. I think they could win this year the Superliga. Playing well against Moscow (somewhat unlucky in the third set).

Friday, November 11th 2016, 5:14pm

Kazan just imploded at the end of the second set against Krasnodar and not able to get anything done since. Krasnodar playing better than in the last matches though...
Vasileva not playing.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, November 11th 2016, 5:54pm

Looks like Voronkova and Krasnodar players are not exactly best friends :D Voronkova yelling at Malykh after blocking her, some minutes later Rusakova and Hendzel block Voronkova and both yell back at her :rolll:

Friday, November 11th 2016, 6:13pm

I have no idea why Podskalnaya yet again chose a team in which she'll most probably stay on bench.. same goes for Lyubushkina staying in Moskow

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, November 11th 2016, 6:16pm

I really like Krasnodar's setter. She's not spectacular but very solid in the basic skills and she's still very young, so she can improve a lot more.

I've been watching only since beginning of 4th set but it seems to be a very strange match, teams taking turns in scoring point streaks :what:

And Krasnodar wins 5th set 15:13 from 6:12 (or even 6:13) down :white: :white: :white:

Friday, November 11th 2016, 6:19pm

WTF was the coach thinking bringing Vasileva for Stolyarova (did not play until then) being 7 points ahead??? They didn't make a point after that...

Friday, November 11th 2016, 6:23pm

I think Vasileva came in to block..

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Gamze, Kosheleva, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa

Friday, November 11th 2016, 6:38pm

Lol how did it go from 6-13 to 15-13? Just one kill and they had match point. Very bad from Kazan...