You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 1:29pm

Karpol is retired after 49 years :white:

russiavolley.com

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, May 21st 2017, 1:37pm

Karpol is retired after 49 years :white:

russiavolley.com
I find the article on Russiavolley quite confusing, so I checked the original article posted on Uralochka's FB page. It doesn't say anything about retirement, it says Karpol wants to make it into the Guinness Book of Records for the longest coaching career which is currently at 50 years by a Canadian ice hockey coach, so if his health allows it he'll work for 3 more years (currently he is at 48, from 1969 to 2017).