Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• Today Results:

Impel - BKS 3-1 (20-25 25-18 25-18 25-16) MVP: Monika Ptak stats
    Scorers: Mędrzyk (OH) 14, Courtney (OH) 12, Ptak (MB) 10, Kąkolewska (MB) 10, Konieczna (OP) 10; Wańczyk (OP) 11, Trojan (MB) 9, Mucha (OH) 7

Budowlani - KSZO 3-0 (26-24 25-18 25-16) MVP: Julia Twardowska stats
    Scorers: Twardowska (OH) 14, Grobelna (OP) 14, Polańska (MB) 8; Kapturska (OH/OP) 8, Ściurka (OH) 7, Piotrowska (MB) 6

I'm so disappointed with Gryka, I thought that she's at least decent player, but she's as horrible as Radecka or even worse (like Milovits) :aww: Grobelna despite not bad scores was horrible today as well :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Standings after 3 rounds:
    1 Chemik Police 9 (points)
    2 Budowlani Łódź 9
    3 Impel Wrocław 7

4 Developres Rzeszów 6
    5 Trefl Sopot 6
    6 Budowlani Toruń 6
    7 ŁKS Łódź 5
    8 Muszynianka Muszyna 5
    9 BKS Bielsko-Biała 3
    10 Pałac Bydgoszcz 3
    11 MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 2
    12 Legionovia Legionowo 1
    13 KSZO Ostrowiec Św. 1
    14 PTPS Piła 0

• Impel finally woke up :) Good game by Ptak and Courtney. I don't like when Micha Hancock tries to spike all the time. After 3 sets she had 3/10.
    Bielsko plays without setter and without opposite when Mikyskova is on the court.
    I think they should also change the libero. Mariola Wojtowicz is good digger but I think she is slower than a year ago.

Kaja Grobelna played horrible in first and third game. In the match against Rzeszów she played quite good but she is probably the weakest link of starting-six.
    Kszo Ostrowiec isn't really a team, just the bunch of random players. I'd like to see Julia Piotrowska in better team because she can play really well. I'd say she is more talented than Łukasik, Moskwa, Pacak.

I also want to say something about Piła. This team is a nightmare. Their best player is Agata Babicz who has been training as the libero and change the position last week :D She (as OH) was the best scorer of team from Piła and did amazing job. Beta Dumancic is decent player but the other players are horrible.

To be honest I've never seen that bad opposite on this level :down:
    I don't know why some polish clubs sign with players like she... it's ridiculous :gone:

• Impel - BKS 3-1 (20-25 25-18 25-18 25-16) MVP: Natalia Mędrzyk ? stats
    Scorers: Mędrzyk (OH) 12, Konieczna (OP) 8, Kąkolewska (MB) 7; Wańczyk (OP) 8, Trojan (MB) 8, Mucha (OH) 6

MVP was Monika PTAK who scored 10 points. The stats were updated. Kurnikowska got 14 points and Courtney 12.

Loyd, If I remember right, BKS wanted to signed with Millagros Collar but eventually they signed with Mikyskova (both players are from the same volleyball agency). So I think Bielsko got Mikyskova instead Collar :D And probably paid the same amount of money :)

• well, Piła has become the biggest circus ever except AZS Białystok throughout last few seasons :lol: I hope Babicz will keep playing as OH, meanwhile Kwiatkowska is playing so badly...

agree on Mikyskova, where the hell did they find her :call: Horka was much better :!:

about Impel: I hope they'll keep getting better - Mędrzyk should be their leader, Konieczna is slowly coming back after maternity break, they have good MBs

• Horka was much better :!:

Horka wanted to retire in Bielsko but... she has problems with team management and Bielsko didn't pay her all the money. At some point of the season they held the payments.

Impel is good team but Micha Hancock is sometimes really crazy (in the bad way).

• MVP was Monika PTAK who scored 10 points. The stats were updated. Kurnikowska got 14 points and Courtney 12.

Loyd, If I remember right, BKS wanted to signed with Millagros Collar but eventually they signed with Mikyskova (both players are from the same volleyball agency). So I think Bielsko got Mikyskova instead Collar :D And probably paid the same amount of money :)

I'm glad that Wańczyk will play a lot this season :win:
    with better setters I actually think that Bielsko could fight for places 3-5 :box:
    Anyone knows why Beier wasn't playing? I'd like to see Twardowska-Grajber duo till the end of the season :cheesy:

• I'm glad that Wańczyk will play a lot this season :win:

Are you sure? :D Wiktorowicz kept her on the bench all season in Developres and he tries to do the same in Bielsko.
    Wańczyk is still the player of Developres. She is on loan in BKS.

• Are you sure? :D Wiktorowicz kept her on the bench all season in Developres and he tries to do the same in Bielsko.
    Wańczyk is still the player of Developres. She is on loan in BKS.

She won't be worse than Mikyskova for sure :wavy:

• Impel finally woke up :) Good game by Ptak and Courtney. I don't like when Micha Hancock tries to spike all the time. After 3 sets she had 3/10.
    Bielsko plays without setter and without opposite when Mikyskova is on the court.
    I think they should also change the libero. Mariola Wojtowicz is good digger but I think she is slower than a year ago.

Kaja Grobelna played horrible in first and third game. In the match against Rzeszów she played quite good but she is probably the weakest link of starting-six.
    Kszo Ostrowiec isn't really a team, just the bunch of random players. I'd like to see Julia Piotrowska in better team because she can play really well. I'd say she is more talented than Łukasik, Moskwa, Pacak.

I also want to say something about Piła. This team is a nightmare. Their best player is Agata Babicz who has been training as the libero and change the position last week :D She (as OH) was the best scorer of team from Piła and did amazing job. Beta Dumancic is decent player but the other players are horrible.

I hate when setters does that. I feel like they are just trying to show off and not actually score to help the team, and lately Ive been seen that more and more often, only players I like when they do that are Gianelli and Maja and once they are great setters I feel they can get away with that....but for everybody else that is a NO NO

• And Micha sometimes tries to spike 3 times in a row. :!: That is too much. Other teams know that she has ability to do that and are prepared. Micha is intelligent player and she started to hit the ball to the zone no. 1 or 6 but she also made a lot of mistakes.

• Coach of PTPS Piła, Łukasz Przybylak got fired.

There are rumors (I hope it's only fake rumor) that Adam Grabowski will be the new head coach of PTPS Piła...
    He's still the head coach of Pałac Bydgoszcz but... men team Łuczniczka Bydgoszcz will probably fire Piotr Makowski. Then he might become the head coach of Pałac because he wants to return to women volleyball... That's insanse scenario. And I hope that's not true.

• it would be better if Grabowski stayed in Bydgoszcz ^^
    Łuczniczka btw. is horrible :thumbdown:

• Day 4
    05.11 KSZO - Muszynianka 17:00
    05.11 Legionovia - PTPS 18:00
    06.11 Developres - Chemik 14:45 Polsat Sport
    06.11 Giacomini - Impel 16:00
    06.11 Atom - Pałąc 17:00
    07.11 ŁKS - Budowlani 18:00
    08.11 BKS - Tauron 18:00

only 1 match on TV :whistle:

• According to the live score Muszyna plays with Szabo and Lyszkiewicz as MBs. So it looks like somethig happend to their last MB-Sosnowska and they have only 9 health players.

Edit: That was mistake. They wrote no.2 (Szabo) insted of no.12 (Sosnowska). So they have 10 health players.

• Today Results:

KSZO - Muszynianka 3-1 (25-14 23-25 25-23 26-24) MVP: Joanna Kapturska stats
    Scorers: Kaptruska (OH) 24, Ściurka (OH) 16, Soter (MB) 12; Wawrzyniak (OP) 23, Wójcik (OH) 16, Cvetanovic (OH) 12

Legionovia - PTPS 3-0 (25-22 25-23 25-19) MVP: Agata Skiba ? stats
    Scorers:Skiba (OH) 15, Bociek (OP) 13, Mikołąjewska (OH) 12; Austin (OH) 10, Babicz (OH) 9, Ogoms (MB) 8, Kwiatkowska (OP) 8

Muszyna has still serious problems with Savic, Lis and Grejman injured :whistle: this time Łyszkiewicz played as MB...

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Werblińska got injured. It looked really serious. Blagojević has to play instead of her.

• Today Results:

Developres - Chemik 2-3 (24-26 16-25 25-23 25-21 12-15) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska incompleted stats
    Scorers: Helic (OP) 22, Kaczorowska (OH) 14, Mróz (MB) 14; Zaroślińska (OP) 28, Jagieło (OH) 16, Veljkovic (MB) 13

Giacomini - Impel 0-3 (23-25 17-25 18-25) MVP: Agnieszka Kąkolewska stats
    Scorers: Pavan (OP) 12, Gierak (OH) 6, Ryznar (MB) 5, Pavlova (OH) 5; Courtney (OH) 17, Kąkolewska (MB) 15, Mędrzyk (OH) 13

Atom - Pałac 1-3 (25-13 16-25 23-25 20-25) MVP: Ewelina Krzywicka stats
    Scorers: Goliat (OP) 12, Mielczarek (OH) 11, Damaske (OH) 9; Misiuna (MB) 17, Krzywicka (OH) 17, Kuligowska (OH) 15

Edited 3 times, last by kondzio ().

• Helić played quite good today. I'm surprised how she performed this and last week. She played really smart. I'd say Kaczorowska played awesome. I didn't expect that. 50% in spike, good reception, good service. Well done!

On the other hand, I have to say Wołosz was horrible. Zaroślińska - Zaroślińska - Blagojević - Zaroślińska - Zaroślińska - Jagieło etc... She didn't use Veljković very often. I think Stefana was mad at her. She wanted more balls.