Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• Finally decent MBs for NT :!:

Finally, good setter plays with them :) Kąkolewska played really good in season 13/14 when she played with Dirickx. I don't think Wołosz in NT will play with them like this. She doesn't use MB often (even if she plays together with Veljković). And I think that's the problem. Look at Plesnierowicz. She plays more with MB. Misiuna today had 12/16, Śmieszek 5/8, Ziołkowska 1/1 (in 3 sets). Krzywicka OH - 13 pts, Misiuna MB - 13 points, Śmieszek MB - 11 points. Other wing-spikers had 7,6 and 3 points...

Edit: I forgot to add, that Magdalena Stysiak (Opp, 199cm, she will be 16 yo on December) played her first match in Orlen Liga.

• Finally, good setter plays with them :) Kąkolewska played really good in season 13/14 when she played with Dirickx. I don't think Wołosz in NT will play with them like this. She doesn't use MB often (even if she plays together with Veljković). And I think that's the problem. Look at Plesnierowicz. She plays more with MB. Misiuna today had 12/16, Śmieszek 5/8, Ziołkowska 1/1 (in 3 sets). Krzywicka OH - 13 pts, Misiuna MB - 13 points, Śmieszek MB - 11 points. Other wing-spikers had 7,6 and 3 points...

Yes, but maybe with Ptak she' ll be playing more, cause Monika is a slider. In Busto she played a lot with Arighetti and Lubushkina. Mostly, they were playing slide attacks.

I hope Nawrocki will give much more chances to Pleśnierowicz.

• Yes, but maybe with Ptak she' ll be playing more, cause Monika is a slider. In Busto she played a lot with Arighetti and Lubushkina. Mostly, they were playing slide attacks.

I hope Nawrocki will give much more chances to Pleśnierowicz.

agree, Pleśnierowicz should play in NT more, especially when it comes to play with MBs :!: hope to see Ptak in NT next to Kąkolewska and Polańska, no more Efimienko or Hawryła please :wacko: if Wójcik or Twardowska keeps playing decently, then should be invited as well ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Hawryła is not even starting-six player in Rzeszow. I hope she won't be called to NT.

I've just read an interview with Magda Gryka. Now she claims that she might play for German NT next year.

Polish Cup - 2nd round:
    Karpaty Krosno - Wisła Warszawa 0:3 (10:25, 15:25, 12:25)
    NOSiR Nowy Dwór Maz.- AZS Politechniki Opolskiej 3:2 (25:15, 21:25, 22:25, 25:18, 15:11)
    WTS Solna Wieliczka - Proxima Kraków 3:0 (25:19, 25:19, 25:22)
    Joker Świecie - MKS Kalisz 2:3 (16:25, 23:25, 25:19, 25:21, 12:15)

• I've just read an interview with Magda Gryka. Now she claims that she might play for German NT next year.

I guess she'll play for whatever NT calls her first :D And I expect in GER NT we will see Mareen Apitz (if she continues in NT), Denise Hanke, Denise Imoudu, Lena Möllers and Irina Kemmsies next summer, all of them are at least as good as Gryka who apparently hasn't improved over the last 2-3 years :S

• You're right. She played quite good in season 2013/14 and then she had some health issues - heart disease. I'm not sure if she is ready to play the whole season.

• Last season there was an article about her in German Volleyball Magazin, there she said that she was disappointed about losing the starting setter spot she "won" from Denise Hanke to Milena Sadurek in the next season but that she'll fight to get it back, I don't remember her mentioning health problems there. Is it something that came up not long ago?

• No, the last time I read about her heart disease was in 2015. She won the spot against Hanke but she couldn't play a lot because of that heart disease so Impel signed with Hagglund. Jenna was the starting setter, Gryka was her back-up and Hanke was on the bench.

• It's painful to watch Bielsko-Biała this year. I can't say anything positive about the team. There's lack of everything.... :wall:
    EDIT: It'll be the worst season for this club ever.

• Grobelna sucks so bad, she's once again the weakest link in her team, even defensive OH's are better than her :gone:

• Today Result:

Budowlani - BKS 3-2 (25-20 25-17 18-25 23-25 15-10) MVP: Heike Beier stats
    Scorers: Beier (OH) 17, Grobelna (OP) 17, Polańska (MB) 13; Mikyskova (OP) 19, Mucha (OH) 17, Skrzypkowska (OH) 7

• Standings after 5 rounds:
    1 Chemik Police 14 points
    2 Budowlani Łódź 14
    3 Impel Wrocław 13

4 Pałac Bydgoszcz 9
    5 Developres Rzeszów 8
    6 Muszynianka Muszyna 7
    7 Trefl Sopot 6
    8 Budowlani Toruń 6*
    9 ŁKS Łódź 6
    10 MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 5*
    11 BKS Bielsko-Biała 4
    12 Legionovia Legionowo 4
    13 KSZO Ostrowiec Św. 4
    14 PTPS Piła 2

*One match less (The game between Dąbrowa and Toruń was postponed because Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza participate in CEV CL qualification)

• Today Results:

ŁKS - Chemik 1-3 (18-25 25-16 24-26 19-25) MVP: Katarzyna Zaroślińska stats
    Scorers: Kowalińska (OP) 16, Kwiatkowska (MB) 15, Bryda (OH) 14; Smarzek (OH) 20, Zaroślińska (OP) 20, Veljkovic (MB) 17

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• why don't they put MVP's name just after game ?! :call: :mad:

• why don't they put MVP's name just after game ?! :call: :mad:

You should check @SiatkarskaLiga on twitter/facebook or wygrajorlenlige.pl - There are news about MVP.

• Today Results:

KSZO - PTPS 1-3 (20-25 26-24 20-25 19-25) MVP: Alexis Austin stats
    Scorers: Ściurka (OH) 18, Kapturska (OH/OP) 16, Soter (MB) 10; Austin (OH) 19, Babicz (OH) 12, Ogoms (MB) 12

Giacomini - Budowlani 0-3 (16-25 18-25 17-25) MVP: Heike Beier stats
    Scorers: Pavan (OP) 13, Janik (OH) 6, Wojcieska (MB) 4, Wójcik (S) 4; Beier (OH) 15, Grajber (OH) 9, Polańska (MB) 8, Pycia (MB) 8

Developres - Pałac 3-2 (21-25 25-18 21-25 25-13 15-9) MVP: Adela Helic stats
    Scorers: Helic (OP) 26, Kamenova (OH) 16, Kaczorowska (OH) 14; Krzywicka (OH) 18, Misiuna (MB) 16, Jagodzińska (OP) 13

Edited once, last by kondzio ().