Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• Polish Cup
    Wisła Warszawa - Chemik Police 1:3 (14:25, 22:25, 25:19, 16:25) Stats
    Scorers: Hatala 13 (OP), Sobczak 13 (OH), Łozowska 9 (MB), Laziuk 9 (MB) / Zaroślińska 22 (OP), Smarzek 16 (OH), Veljković 12 (MB)

Developres Rzeszów - Giacomini Toruń 3:0 (26:24, 25:22, 25:21) Stats
    Scorers: Kamenova 19 (OH), Helić 17 (OP), Kaczorowska 11 (OH) / Pavan 20 (OP), Polak 10 (OH), Ryznar 6 (MB), Paulava 6 (OH)

Impel Wrocław - Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza 3:1 (25:18, 20:25, 25:20, 25:13) Stats
    Scorers: Courtney 21 (OH; 67%!) Kaczor 12 (OP), Ptak 9 (MB), Kąkolewska 9 (MB) / Horka 25 (OP), Paszek 6 (OH), Ganszczyk 6 (MB), Kaliszuk 6 (OH)

Budowlani Łódź - Muszynianka 3:0 (25:20, 25:19, 25:17) Stats
    Scorers: Grobelna 17 (OP), Grajber 10 (OH), Pycia 7 (MB), Twardowska 7 (OH) / Wawrzyniak 14 (OP), Sredić 6 (MB), Łyszkiewicz 5 (OH)

Semifinals:
    Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów (saturday at 14.45)
    Impel Wrocław - Budowlani Łódź (saturday at 18.00)

Final:
    Sunday at 14.45

I hope Megan Courtney will become volleyball star in the future. That girl is amazing. She has potential to be better player than Hill.

• Yes, the matches will be streamed.
    I think it will be hard game for Rzeszow.
    1. Katarzyna Mroz (captain and their best MB) is injured (knee, I dont know if she will be ready to play)
    2. There were a lot of negatives comments about club after they fired Skrok. Even some fans said they wont support Developres anymore. The news that they fired the man who gave a kidney to his son was in all main TV channels in Poland. That means not good atmosphere in the team.
    3. They played last games with Paskova and Sliwinska on reception. I see Micelli prefer Kaczorowska and Kamenova.
    4. I think the players are not in good shape. They won 3-2 in polish cup against Solna (4th team in lower division) and had problems to beat Torun (one of the weakest team)

I hope they will fight but a lot depends on coach. Chemik's coach doesn't react when they need substition (I guess he will keep Zaroslinska even if she had 20% in spike). Micelli doesn't like subs as well but he is the coach of Rzeszow since last week. Micelli likes to act on the court. I expect he might argue with the referees and Chemik's players. It might help the team from Rzeszow.

• Oh nooo, they were doing good, and now all this happening. And they lost for Chemik in the first round, but it was 3-2, but of course sounds like a lot has changed since then. I noticed Helic was scoring 20+ almost every match, but now her numbers are declining a little, part of it probably has to do with all this that is going on. Hopefully they can get it together and put a good fight against Chemik.

About Courtney, she`s a good player, and she is a member of the US Senior NT, but I really don`t think she can be good as Kim Hill, I think what is helping her is the connection her and Hancock has together, they played in college together for 3 years. They know each other`s play style really well. They also played together at the Pan American Cup last year, which means they spent the summer practicing as well.
    In 2013 they won the NCAA tittle and I was there in the arena ^^ .

• Oh nooo, they were doing good, and now all this happening. And they lost for Chemik in the first round, but it was 3-2, but of course sounds like a lot has changed since then. I noticed Helic was scoring 20+ almost every match, but now her numbers are declining a little, part of it probably has to do with all this that is going on. Hopefully they can get it together and put a good fight against Chemik.

About Courtney, she`s a good player, and she is a member of the US Senior NT, but I really don`t think she can be good as Kim Hill, I think what is helping her is the connection her and Hancock has together, they played in college together for 3 years. They know each other`s play style really well. They also played together at the Pan American Cup last year, which means they spent the summer practicing as well.
    In 2013 they won the NCAA tittle and I was there in the arena ^^ .

Actually, Hancock has many ups and downs, so I don't think that she's helping Courtney THAT much. She score a lot, but often her sets are trashy. :whistle:
    Megan Courtney has chances to be better than Hill, if she'll choose clubs with good coaches. I remember when Hill has played for Atom Trefl Sopot, it was her first season abroad and she was horrible. :gone:

• By the way, Grejman is finally back after her knee injury :win:

• By the way, Grejman is finally back after her knee injury :win:

Finally :thumbsup:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I don`t think Hancock is a great setter either, but after playing 3 years together you can built a great connection that helps even when you are playing bad.

I watched the 4th of their game Sunday, and there were 2 times Hancock attacked the ball, but the middle blocker attacker was wide open in front of her, she should just set to her. And I checked her stats, and OMG...she`s passing the ball over way too much, and her % are even negative. Is their coach not watching this??? The setter should only attack when there`s no other alternative, sounds like she`s trying to get attention more than anything, and she was like this in college. But she would never get away with this playing in other Leagues. I wonder how she would feel if the OH and Libero start passing the ball to each other to set and ignore her as a setter? because right now she is ignoring her attackers a lot....

• I don`t think Hancock is a great setter either, but after playing 3 years together you can built a great connection that helps even when you are playing bad.

I watched the 4th of their game Sunday, and there were 2 times Hancock attacked the ball, but the middle blocker attacker was wide open in front of her, she should just set to her. And I checked her stats, and OMG...she`s passing the ball over way too much, and her % are even negative. Is their coach not watching this??? The setter should only attack when there`s no other alternative, sounds like she`s trying to get attention more than anything, and she was like this in college. But she would never get away with this playing in other Leagues. I wonder how she would feel if the OH and Libero start passing the ball to each other to set and ignore her as a setter? because right now she is ignoring her attackers a lot....

I agree with you, sometimes is just too much and it's annoying, because she ruins team's opportunities to get the point.

• Thiw tournament is played in Zielona Gora. Teams dont have home advantage.
    I guess Impel will win against Budowlani

• I was watching Wroclaw vs Budowlani and when the game went to the tie break they had a few commercials but when they came back they were showing a girl signing at some party and did not show the game....I dont know what happened.

Budowlani win, but is the final tomorrow? I know Chemik went to a 5 set also, I just hope Budowlani will recover in time.

• Yes, because Polsat Sport started broadcasting somw kind of soccer awards... :wall:
    Yes, the final game is tomorrow at 14.45.

• Polish Cup - Semifinals:

Chemik - Developres 3-2 (28-18 17-25 25-19 22-25 15-9) stats
    Scorers: Smarzek (OH) 14, Montano (OP) 12, Zaroślińska (OP) 12; Helic (OP) 20, Żabińska (MB) 14, Kamenova (OH) 10

Budowlani - Impel 3-2 (20-25 15-25 28-26 25-20 16-14) stats
    Scorers: Grobelna (OP) 26, Beier (OH) 13, Pycia (MB) 11, Polańska (MB) 11; Mędrzyk (OH) 20, Courtney (OH) 18, Kąkolewska (MB) 14

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Vowwww I was thinking this kind of thing only happens in Brazil. So rude and disrespectful :down: .

Live television :lol: I guess they expected the match will be end before 20.30.