Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• Magdalena Gryka is going to stay in Impel. However, she propably will be recognized as a German player in the next season because of new regulation in our league.

• Budowlani will probably play with Grajber and Sieczka as OHs.

And with Gryka, I really like her and I want to see her as the main setter.

• I like Magda too, IMHO she is a much better setter than for instance Ewelina Tobiasz or some other Polish young girls. Nevertheless, she has played very few recently... :/

• I like Magda too, IMHO she is a much better setter than for instance Ewelina Tobiasz or some other Polish young girls. Nevertheless, she has played very few recently... :/

But the problem is her nationality. She is officialy German.

• But the problem is her nationality. She is officialy German.

But does 'I don't want to play for Germany' mean 'I'd like to play for Poland'? I think we don't know. For example, I saw some interviews where Sobolska said she is ready and really wants to play for Polish NT but Belgian federation is making some problems. Gryka has never said anything exactly about playing in our NT.

According to this: http://www.radiowroclaw.pl/art…trenerem-siatkarek-Impelu Sikorska, Ptak, Sawicka and Kąkolewska are staying in Wrocław but Hildebrand, Costagrande, Durr ( :( ) and Gryka are leaving. I think Magda has left because of the limits... I wonder if she will be playing in OL at all then.

• Atom Trefl Sopot and Impel Wroclaw won't play in Champions League.

• They are going to focus on Orlen Liga. CL isn't profitable for them at the moment so they decided to resign and build a stronger team for Polish league. Maybe it's better, we'll see soon. Because it will be totally boring when Chemik will win everything, every year...

But what about Łódź? Will Budowlani replace Impel?

• Budowlani Łodź (5th place) wants to play in CEV Cup.
    Muszynianka (6th place) might play in CL next season. Małgorzata Lis (MB) will probably play there.

• Looks like many clubs aren't happy about new CL format. They think that the teams from the big leagues will win the qualifiers anyway, so it would be a waste of money to play there just to lose against 3rd ranked team from Turkey or Russia...

• Kaja Grobelna in Budowlani... So will Twardowska sit on a bench because Łódź helps Belgian NT? :wall:
    It was told that there will be a big famous name as OPP in Łódź. And then, they wanted to have second young player? Funny...

• Kaja Grobelna in Budowlani... So will Twardowska sit on a bench because Łódź helps Belgian NT? :wall:
    It was told that there will be a big famous name as OPP in Łódź. And then, they wanted to have second young player? Funny...

Kaja Grobelna is very good, her transfer is definitely a loss for Allianz MTV Stuttgart.

• Warzocha, Hawryla, Borek, Sliwinska will stay in Developres. Other players will leave the team. Paula Szeremeta wanted stay but it looks like club didn't want her.
    There are some rumors Katrzyna Mroz will join the team.

• Malwina Smarzek, Daria Paszek, Aleksandra Wójcik, Karolina Szymańska, Natalia Gajewska and Emilia Szubert will leave Legionovia.
    Club currently holds tryouts for new players.