Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• Once again Mucha carried her team to win. Bielsko-Biała was loosing 1:6 and 5:10 against Rzeszów in tie-break and they won it thanks to Mucha. I guess it's her 4th MVP in a row. I can't imagine where Bielsko would be without Emilia. I genuinely hope that Nawrocki gives her opportunities to show what she's capable of.
    Honestly, I'm not surprised that Chemik lost, all the girls look bored on the court all the time, not only in this match :down:
    Wołosz's pissing me off all season, she got used to gold in OrlenLiga and good amount of money.
    Grobelna after an awful beginning of the season is true leader. Today she had support from Polańska (10/22 in attack, 9 blocks)
    Kąkolewska with 11/19, 7 blocks should also be praised.

• Mędrzyk was also very good 10/18 in attack and 48/25 in reception with 0 mistakes. And Mucha just proves my words that she should be No 1 OH in NT. I mean she is is the best OH scorer and still good receiver (Ok, sometimes she has troubles). But right nów I think I can not imagine other OHs in starting six of NT than Mucha and Mędrzyk. Smarzek will get aced against every good oponent.

• 9137 spectators watching the game Atom Trefl - Muszynianka. That's the new record in polish league.

• 9137 spectators watching the game Atom Trefl - Muszynianka. That's the new record in polish league.

Very nice to see this information. Its the one from few reasons why I support this team especially in this season. In Sopot people love womens volleyball :super:

• In Sopot people love womens volleyball :super:

Not really to be honest :) I think many people in Sopot don't even care about sport. Baskeball and volleyball in Sopot are slowly dying.

• Standings after 24 rounds:
    1 Chemik Police 63 *
    2 Impel Wrocław 58 *
    3 Grot Budowlani Łódź 56

4 Developres SkyRes Rzeszów 49
    5 Tauron MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 43

6 ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 37
    7 Giacomini Budowlani Toruń 27
    8 Polski Cukier Muszynianka 26
    9 KS PAŁAC Bydgoszcz 26
    10 BKS PROFI CREDIT Bielsko-Biała 25
    11 Atom Trefl Sopot 23 *
    12 Enea PTPS Piła 23 *
    13 KSZO OSTROWIEC 22
    14 Legionovia Legionowo 20

* one match less
    Teams qualified for play-offs
    Teams fighting for the last spot in play-offs
    Teams in bottom2 (They will play for 13th place and then the last team will play in play-out against team from 1st league)

• I cross my finger for Atom in next match. If Im not wrong they will play 3 matches before play offs and their opponent will be Chemik...I hope that they will play for better place than 13.
    Unfortunately Legionovia will fight for being in OL next season ;(

• hope that they will play for better place than 13.

The game against Piła will be very important for both teams. The winner will probably be safe.

I guess Legionovia can't get more points than KSZO, Piła or Sopot.

• Day 24 - Results:

Tauron - PTPS 3-0 (25-17 25-11 25-23) MVP: Tamara Kaliszuk stats
    Scorers: Kaliszuk (OH) 19, Horka (OP) 15, Ganszczyk (MB) 13; Baran (OP) 10, Austin (OH) 10, Stencel (MB) 8

Giacomini - Legionovia 3-1 (25-15 28-26 17-25 25-19) MVP: Marta Wójcik stats
    Scorers: Polak (OH) 17, Pavan (OP) 17, Wojcieska (MB) 14; Bączyńska (OP) 20, Bociek (OH) 19, Mikołajewska (OH) 14

ŁKS - KSZO 3-0 (25-23 25-18 25-20) MVP: Krystyna Strasz stats
    Scorers: Kowalińska (OP) 13, Sielicka (OH) 12, Oleksy (OH) 12; Ściurka (OH) 15, Brzóska (OH) 10, Kapturska (OP) 9

Budowlani - Chemik 3-1 (25-23 25-18 19-25 25-23) MVP: Kaja Grobelna stats
    Scorers: Grobelna (OP) 23, Polańska (MB) 19, Twardowska (OH) 9, Beier (OH) 9; Zaroślińska (OP) 15, Jagieło (OH) 10, Blagojevic (OH) 10

Impel - Pałac 3-2 (23-25 25-20 17-25 25-11 15-8 ) MVP: Maria Stenzel stats
    Scorers: Kąkolewska (MB) 18, Hancock (S) 14, Mędrzyk (OH) 11, Konieczna (OP) 11; Misiuna (MB) 16, Krawulska (OP) 13, Kuligowska (OH) 8

BKS - Developres 3-2 (25-17 13-25 25-16 21-25 17-15) MVP: Emilia Mucha stats
    Scorers: Mucha (OH) 25, Pencova (MB) 14, Mikyskova (OP) 12; Helic (OP) 26, Kaczorowska (OH) 14, Kamenova (OH) 12

Atom - Muszynianka 3-2 (25-19 26-24 25-27 25-27 15-9) MVP: Karolina Goliat stats
    Scorers: Goliat (OP) 21, Fedusio (OH) 17, Mielczarek (OH) 15; Cvetanovic (OH) 16, Sosnowska (MB) 15, Cikriz (OP) 13

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Cikriz is Serbian, she's bench player and IMHO she's rather poor OH/OP :wavy: she got only 41 points throughout whole league season what shows how little she played ^^ she's just weaker than all OHs (oh, maybe not compared to Szabo...) and both OPs in Muszynianka and she plays only when there are problems with injuries...

they have A LOT of injuries during this season: Lis, Savic, Grejman, Rabka, Łyszkiewicz are/were injured :!:

• Despite Rzeszow lost again today, but only in tie-break, and got that way one point, they can't be overtaken anymore by Dabrowa Gornicza and will finish fourth in league round now and therefore play in the championship playoffs.

• Despite Rzeszow lost again today, but only in tie-break, and got that way one point, they can't be overtaken anymore by Dabrowa Gornicza and will finish fourth in league round now and therefore play in the championship playoffs.

well, after leading 2-0, Micelli just gave rest for main line-up and all players were replaced by their teammates :wavy:

in first 2 sets we had on court: Kaczmar (S) - Helic (OP) - Kaczorowska (OH) - Kamenova (OH) - Mróz (MB) - Żabińska (MB) - Borek (L)
    and then: Szczygieł (S) - Flakus (OP) - Paskova (OH) - Śliwińska (OH) - Hawryła (MB) - Szymańska (MB) - Nickowska (L)