Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• You guys were talking about Cikriz the other day, I checked her Instagram and she has a bunch of photos with Boskovic and a couple with Mirkovic. I guess she is very close if not best friends with Boskovic.

• 1st league play-offs
    Quartefinals (Best of 2):
    Wisła Warszawa - Nike Węgrów 2-0 (3:1, 3:0)
    Proxima Kraków - MKS Kalisz 1-1 (2:3, 3:0)
    Joker Świecie - AZS Opole 2-0 (3:1, 3:1)
    Solna Wieliczka - AZS Gliwice 2-0 (3:0, 3:0)

Semifinals (Best of 3):
    Solna Wieliczka - Wisła Warszawa 0:3
    Wisła Warszawa - Solna Wieliczka 3:1
    Wisła won 2-0, advanced to the final

Joker Świecie - Proxima Kraków 1:3
    Proxima Kraków - Joker Świecie 3:2
    Proxima won 2-0, advanced to the final

The final round is the best of 5 matches.

Alessandro Chiappini wants to work with Proxima Kraków next season, even if they won't advance to Orlen Liga. http://siatka.org/pokaz/alessa…-kontynuowac-swoja-misje/

• Sopot won against Chemik 3:2 :lol: Smarzek with 6% in spike :white:

Positive thing in this result is that Atom is save to next season :thumbsup:
    But I have no idea whats hapend with Chemik :white: and Smarzek from few lastes matches is totally out of shape ;( we need her in Nt in much better disposition :sos:

• I dont want to be nasty but this result really stinks :roll: losing a set against Atom with 17 % spike.. and looking at the stats, its just quite obvious..no player from Atom didnt play a good match

• Today is the last game of regular season between Developres and Impel but we already know the schedule of play-offs.

Semifinals:
    Developres Rzeszów - Chemik Police | April 3, 18:00 | Polsat Sport
    Budowlani Łódź - Impel Wrocław | April 4, 20:30 | Polsat Sport

Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów | April 8, 14:45 | Polsat Sport
    Impel Wrocław - Budowlani Łódź | April 10, 18:00 | Polsat Sport

5th place (home and away matches):
    ŁKS Łódź - Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza

7th place (home and away matches):
    Budowlani Toruń - BKS Bielsko-Biała

9th place (home and away matches):
    Atom Trefl Sopot - Muszynianka

11th place (home and away matches):
    Pałac Bydgoszcz - PTPS Piła

13th place (home and away matches):
    Legionovia - KSZO Ostrowiec

Teams that will be classified in places 5-13 will end the season on April 8. The last team will play the play-out games aginst team from 1st league (Wisła Warszawa or Proxima Kraków). And best 4 teams will play home/away matches for gold and bronze medals.

• Positive thing in this result is that Atom is save to next season :thumbsup:
    But I have no idea whats hapend with Chemik :white: and Smarzek from few lastes matches is totally out of shape ;( we need her in Nt in much better disposition :sos:

Let us put it this way: Chemik was not too eager to win, to say the least, because already being winner of league round. Don't jump into conclusions...

• Let us put it this way: Chemik was not too eager to win, to say the least, because already being winner of league round. Don't jump into conclusions...

Yes, Chemik needed to win 2 sets to be in 1st place after regular season. However, Malwina Smarzek didn't play good since the game against Conegliano. Maybe she's just tired. I don't know but 6% isn't good number.

• Polish OH Joanna Staniucha-Szczurek will retire after this season.

so I bet her best friend Jagielo will too :whistle:

• Day 26 - Results:

BKS - ŁKS 3-0 (25-16 25-15 25-18 ) MVP: Natalia Skrzypkowska stats
    Scorers: Mucha (OH) 11, Skrzypkowska (OH) 10, Pencova (MB) 9; Wołoszyn (OP) 9, Osadchuk (MB) 5, Sielicka (OH) 5

Muszynianka - PTPS 3-1 (25-12 25-17 21-25 25-16) MVP: Marina Cvetanovic stats
    Scorers: Cvetanovic (OH) 25, Cikriz (OP) 17, Savic (MB) 15; Dumancic (MB) 12, Baran (OP) 11, Stencel (MB) 8

Atom - Chemik 3-2 (25-23 25-22 21-25 17-25 15-13) MVP: Justyna Łukasik stats
    Scorers: Fedusio (OH) 14, J.Łukasik (MB) 13, Wójcik (MB) 9; Montano (OP) 15, Werblińska (OH) 15, Bednarek-Kasza (MB) 14

Giacomini - KSZO 3-2 (20-25 21-25 25-19 25-16 15-8 ) MVP: Marta Wójcikstats
    Scorers: Pavan (OP) 22, Polak (OH) 19, Pavlova (OH) 12; Ściurka (OH) 15, Kapturska (OP) 11, Stroiwąs (MB) 10

Budowlani - Pałac 3-0 (25-12 25-20 25-17) MVP: Martyna Grajber stats
    Scorers: Grajber (OH) 11, Twardowska (OP) 11, Beier (OH) 9; Krawulska (OP/OH) 11, Krzywicka (OH) 6, Misiuna (MB) 5, Śmieszek (MB) 5

Tauron - Legionovia 3-1 (19-25 25-21 25-20 25-17) MVP: Marta Ciesiulewicz stats
    Scorers: Ciesiulewicz (OH) 16, Sikorska (MB) 14, Horka (OP) 13; Bączyńska (OP) 17, Bociek (OH) 10, Mikołajewska (OH) 9

Developres - Impel 3-0 (25-22 25-23 25-22) MVP: Adela Helic stats
    Scorers: Helic (OP) 21, Kaczorowska (OH) 12, Mróz (MB) 10; Courtney (OH) 10, Kąkolewska (MB) 9, Ptak (MB) 7, Konieczna (OP) 7, Kossanyiova (OH) 7

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Basing on stats the best players after Regular Season are:
    S: Joanna Wołosz, Kathleen Weiss
    OP: Kaja Grobelna, Adela Helic
    OH: Heike Beier, Emilia Mucha, Marina Cvetanovic, Katarzyna Sielicka
    MB: Agnieszka Kąkolewska, Sylwia Pycia, Kamila Ganszczyk, Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza
    L: Dorota Medyńska, Krystyna Strasz

I missed purposely Aleksandra Krzos (L) or Jaroslava Pencova (MB) because both played too little :wavy:

• But are you talking about this crazy stats which include everything? Sorry, but they are quite a joke. Wołosz was just awful since January for example. For me the players worth mentioning after this season are for sure Grobelna (for the 2nd part), Horka, Helic, Kakolewska, Ptak, Veljkovic, Wójcik, Sawicka, Drabek, Mucha, Courtney, Maj and Bociek. Gajewska, Łukasik, Damaske and Stenzel also did good.

• I just summed up what they mixed up :whistle:

if we include to such a comparison performance counted by game "Wygraj OrlenLigę" then we would have:

S: Hancock, Vincourova (but both are the highest ranked due to their scores)
    OP the same as above
    OH: Beier, Mucha, Cvetanovic, Krzywicka
    MB: Kąkoelwska, Misiuna, Kwiatkowska, Pycia
    L: Maj-Erwardt, Borek (based only on reception)

IMHO if we can choose not looking only on numbers we can have in roster:
    S: Wójcik, Hancock (but mostly thanks to many scores, not balls delivering...)
    OP: Groblena, Helic, Horka
    OH: Courtney, Mucha, Beier, Krzywicka, Brzóska
    MB: Kąkolewska, Ptak, Veljkovic, Savic
    L: Maj, Sawicka, Drabek (pity that she's only a backup :whistle: )

• there are links on meczyki.pl but no one is working :(

• I must say that it was really interesting match. Grobelna is a great player, pity that she cant play for Polish NT :whistle:

• Eleonora Dziękiewicz will retire after this season.