You are not logged in.

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow

Favourite Players: Malwina Smarzek, Magdalena Damaske, Kasia Skowronska, Tijana Boskovic, Neslihan Demir, Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Y.K.Kim

Friday, March 24th 2017, 3:14pm

KSZO must lose this last match to makes Atom safe. I hope it will be real :whistle:

rbdfabio

Professional

• "rbdfabio" is male

Saturday, March 25th 2017, 4:39am

You guys were talking about Cikriz the other day, I checked her Instagram and she has a bunch of photos with Boskovic and a couple with Mirkovic. I guess she is very close if not best friends with Boskovic.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Saturday, March 25th 2017, 10:30pm

1st league play-offs
Quartefinals (Best of 2):
Wisła Warszawa - Nike Węgrów 2-0 (3:1, 3:0)
Proxima Kraków - MKS Kalisz 1-1 (2:3, 3:0)
Joker Świecie - AZS Opole 2-0 (3:1, 3:1)
Solna Wieliczka - AZS Gliwice 2-0 (3:0, 3:0)

Semifinals (Best of 3):
Solna Wieliczka - Wisła Warszawa 0:3
Wisła Warszawa - Solna Wieliczka 3:1
Wisła won 2-0, advanced to the final

Joker Świecie - Proxima Kraków 1:3
Proxima Kraków - Joker Świecie 3:2
Proxima won 2-0, advanced to the final

The final round is the best of 5 matches.

Alessandro Chiappini wants to work with Proxima Kraków next season, even if they won't advance to Orlen Liga. http://siatka.org/pokaz/alessandro-chiap…ac-swoja-misje/

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 5:43pm

Sopot won against Chemik 3:2 :lol: Smarzek with 6% in spike :white:

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow

Favourite Players: Malwina Smarzek, Magdalena Damaske, Kasia Skowronska, Tijana Boskovic, Neslihan Demir, Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Y.K.Kim

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 6:15pm

Positive thing in this result is that Atom is save to next season :thumbsup:
But I have no idea whats hapend with Chemik :white: and Smarzek from few lastes matches is totally out of shape ;( we need her in Nt in much better disposition :sos:

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Sunday, March 26th 2017, 7:15pm

I dont want to be nasty but this result really stinks :roll: losing a set against Atom with 17 % spike.. and looking at the stats, its just quite obvious..no player from Atom didnt play a good match

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Today, 10:22am

Today is the last game of regular season between Developres and Impel but we already know the schedule of play-offs.

Semifinals:
Developres Rzeszów - Chemik Police | April 3, 18:00 | Polsat Sport
Budowlani Łódź - Impel Wrocław | April 4, 20:30 | Polsat Sport

Chemik Police - Developres Rzeszów | April 8, 14:45 | Polsat Sport
Impel Wrocław - Budowlani Łódź | April 10, 18:00 | Polsat Sport

5th place (home and away matches):
ŁKS Łódź - Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza

7th place (home and away matches):
Budowlani Toruń - BKS Bielsko-Biała

9th place (home and away matches):
Atom Trefl Sopot - Muszynianka

11th place (home and away matches):
Pałac Bydgoszcz - PTPS Piła

13th place (home and away matches):
Legionovia - KSZO Ostrowiec

Teams that will be classified in places 5-13 will end the season on April 8. The last team will play the play-out games aginst team from 1st league (Wisła Warszawa or Proxima Kraków). And best 4 teams will play home/away matches for gold and bronze medals.

StefanS

Intermediate

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Today, 11:07am

Positive thing in this result is that Atom is save to next season :thumbsup:
But I have no idea whats hapend with Chemik :white: and Smarzek from few lastes matches is totally out of shape ;( we need her in Nt in much better disposition :sos:

Let us put it this way: Chemik was not too eager to win, to say the least, because already being winner of league round. Don't jump into conclusions...

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Today, 11:11am

Let us put it this way: Chemik was not too eager to win, to say the least, because already being winner of league round. Don't jump into conclusions...

Yes, Chemik needed to win 2 sets to be in 1st place after regular season. However, Malwina Smarzek didn't play good since the game against Conegliano. Maybe she's just tired. I don't know but 6% isn't good number.