Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• So they have 3 foreigners right now: Horka, Castiglione and Sobolska. I won't be surprised if Kaliszuk-Paszek are their starting-six OHs.

• Horka used to be a really strong player many years ago, but now she's pretty much done as a player. Maybe she could be a solid back-up, but definitely not sufficient for a CL playing team. I wonder for what reason they transferred her.

I don't like Castiglione either, from time to time she makes very thoughtless sets, she doesn't give a crap even if there are 2 blockers already ready to block. Meh, at least she's good to look at ;)

• ŁKS Łódź won 1st league yesterday (3-2 in games against Budowlani Toruń). Congrats :rose:
    Their roster: Agnieszka Wołoszyn (Opp), Katarzyna Bryda (OH), Katarzyna Sielicka (OH, Jaszewska), Monika Smitalova (MB), Alicja Leszek (MB), Katarzyna Nadziałek (S), Izabella Szyjka (L), Agata Kucharczyk (OH), Agata Oleksy (OH), Katarina Osadchuk (MB), Patrycja Tomczyk (S), Izabela Wasiak (Opp), Karolina Sawaniewicz(OH) and Anna Pawłowska (L).

• Well, an interesting choice, I can't wait to see Sikorska as OH :D

According to siatka.org, Ewelina Brzezińska is leaving Budowlani and the club is interested in Pelc and Maj-Erwardt. So it probably means that Grajber will play more ;)

• most clubs don't want to widen league, decision hasn't been reached yet
    http://siatka.org/pokaz/kluby-…-w-stanie-podjac-decyzji/

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• league probably won't be widened unlike in men's league, someone may be replaced - Atom is still negotiating with sponsors...
    http://siatka.org/pokaz/prezes…ie-rozszerzenia-plusligi/

• Pola Nowakowska is staying in Pałac.
    Sandra Szczygioł is probably going to leave KSZO and play in Joker Świecie.

Some rumours:
    -Monika Kutyła is a new OPP of Budowlani Łódź.
    -Developres is interested in McClendon, Kaczorowska and E. Brzezińska. :D That would be quite surprising. :D
    -Natalia Strózik in PTPS Piła.

• I think Werblinska isn't taking a break.

Budowlani Lodz are interested in Paulina Maj, Sylwia Pelc and Monika Kutyla. Ewelina Sieczka wanted to stay in Budowlani but they didn't renewed the contract with her.

• Sieczka will be replaced by Grajber, who played mostly in the second part of the season.

Sieczka will join BKS or Rzeszów.

And ATOM Trefl Sopot is left by their main sponsor, PGE S.A., and now thei will announce what is next. That means Zaroślińska, Tokarska, Durajczyk, Kaczorowska, Radenkovic may leave.

Maybe Zaroślińska back to Dąbrowa ???

• Atom had the contract with PGE till the end of season 2017/18.
    Basketball team from Koszalin lost sponsor (Grupa Azoty) - they had contract until the end of season 2016/17. So I wouldn't be sure about Chemik Police future.

• it's result of "good change" in our politics :aww:

PGE's contract with Atom has been solved on 25th May :wavy:
    http://siatka.org/pokaz/atom-t…-strategicznego-sponsora/

• Natalia Bamber won't play in Bielsko.
    Joanna Sobczak won't play in Piła.
    Karolina Ciaszkiewicz to Wisła Warszawa.