Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• Aluprof parted ways with BKS Bielsko-Biała...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Not official yet but Katarzyna Mróz(MB, Chemik Police) and Anna Kaczmar (S, Atom Trefl) will play in Developres Rzeszów.

Koleta Łyszkiewicz will be Opp in Muszyna and Natasa Cikiriz is going to play as OH.

Dorota Ściurka and Roksana Brzóska will stay in KSZO Ostrowiec. Other players will probably leave. Kinga Dybek (OH) and Sandra Szczygioł (Opp) signed with Joker Świecie (1st league).

• What about Kurnikowska? I think she's the second best OH in Poland after Werblinska as she's well balanced in attack and defense. I hope Impel take her in any way they can.

• I hope Impel take her in any way they can.

Impel and Atom wanted her. Atom has some financial problems right now so it's possible she's going to Impel.

• seems that Developres may be competitive team next season, there is rumour about Ewelina Brzezińska joining there as well ^^

rumour: Megan Courtney (American OH) may join Impel Wrocław

• Joanna Pacak, Iga Chojnacka, Katarzyna Połeć, Monika Bociek, Adriana Adamek, Klaudia Grzelak, Klaudia Alagierska, Alicja Grabka and Aleksandra Rasińska will stay in Legionowo.
    Krystyna Pietraszkiewicz, Justyna Antosiewicz, Malwina Smarzek, Natalia Gajewska, Karolina Szymańska, Emilia Szubert and Aleksandra Wójcik left the team.
    I don't know if Milena Paszyńska, Barbara Zakościelna and Katarzyna Jędrzejewska will stay or leave.
    http://www.legionovia.pl/legio…ocja-po-sezonie-20152016/

• Anna Werblińska and Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza are staying in Chemik Police.

Natalia Strózik goes to Rzeszów. Not sure if it was a good decision... She might be sitting on bench again. :(

Ewelina Brzezińska will play in BKS Aluprof and Magda Jagodzińska in Pałac Bydgoszcz.

• Klaudia Konieczna (Piła), Julia Brzezinska(Łódź), Zuzanna Pieczka (Ostrowiec), Paulina Glaz, Kinga Stronias. Agnieszka Cur (Rzeszów) left Orlen Liga and will play for Karpaty Krosno in 1st league.

• Kszo signed with libero Kamila Colik. They want to sign with Belarussian libero Volha Pauliukouskaya as well.
    There are rumors KSZO will have the new sponsor and is going to sign with 2 players from Zarieche Odintsovo.
    Roksana Brzoska, Julia Piotrowska and Ewelina Polak might stay in the team.

• KSZO and Developres will probably have quite good teams :super:

• I'm not so sure about KSZO. They wanted to build good team last season and they were in last place :D

• Some news about Orlen Liga: (I hope kondzio will update the rosters :D)

Atom Trefl Sopot: Their new coach might be Piotr Matela. It's not official yet. And Danica Radenković will leave the team.
    Dąbrowa: They signed with Russian OH Yulia Bessonaya. (It's not updated on first page) I've read on twitter some rumors about next Argentinian player in Dąbrowa (probably Opp) but I hope it's just a joke.
    Budowlani Łódź: Paulina Maj will play there as libero.
    Bielsko-Biała: They signed with libero Aneta Wilczek.
    Legionovia: They are going to announce their roster on Monday. There are rumors about Anna Bączyńska (Opp), Agata Skiba (OH), Beata Mielczarek (OH) and players from junior team.
    Developres: They need 2 more players: setter and opposite. It might be Karolina Szczygieł and Patrycja Flakus.

ŁKS Łódź and Budowlani Toruń will probably play in Orlen Liga next season, so we'll have 14 teams. The worst 2 teams after season 2016/17 will drop to 1st league.

• probably all updated :wavy:

• I hope if so it will be Leticia Boscacci or Tanya Acosta, they made good impression on me at WGP, and they are both represented by this samea agent (who also it agent of Juan Manuel Serramarela). Dąbrowa will also have new statistician and it will be Argentinian NT statistician (it's not official but I've meet Team Argentina in Włocławek and learned the news from statistician himself

• Legionovia signed with Katarzyna Wawrzyniak (s), Anna Baczynska (opp), Ewelina Mikolajewska (oh), Agata Skiba (oh) and Anna Korabiec (l).

• all updated including Skrzypkowska in Bielsko and Hancock in Impel :wavy:

what's missing:

Chemik: probably some confirmations, 1 OP (Zaroślińska/Smarzek), 1 OH (De La Cruz ?( ), 1-2 MBs (if Gajgał stays or not and maybe someone new) and 1 L (most likely Krzos)

Atom: it seems that we have only 4 players here and what about the rest ?( players from Young Team will join here ???

Impel: most unknown, Mischa Hancock just joined :wavy: team needs 1 S, maybe 1 OP, 2-3 OHs, 1 MB

Tauron: needs only 1 OP (who can it be ?( either Kowalińska or someone from Argentina like Leticia Boscacci or Tanya Acosta), maybe 1 MB can be signed

Budowlani: is Monika Kutyła confirmed ?( if not, then 1 OP is needed, maybe 1 L as well

Muszynianka: looks like they completed roster :wavy:

BKS: they need maybe 1 S (if Pasznik leaves), 1 OP (maybe here Kowalińska can play ?( ) and maybe 1 MB

PTPS: nothing confirmed, only change of coach :whistle: Szubert is rumoured to play here

Pałac: almost completed, they maybe need 1 OP (if Krawulska leaves, it seems that she had serious injury)

Legionoiva: it looks like roster can be completed, but what with these players from last season which almost didn't play, will they leave or stay in Young team ??? (I mean Jędzrzejewska, Wysocka, Zakościelna, Paszyńska and Skowron)

Developres: they need 2 S (most likely Kaczmar and Szcygieł ?( ) and 1 OP (maybe Flakus)

KSZO: some changes confirmed, they need 1 S, 2 OHs, maybe 1 or 2 MBs (is Piotrowska staying or not ?( ) and maybe 1 L if Bulbak leaves

• Pasznik renewed with Bielsko.
    Bulbak will leave KSZO
    Palac president said they completed roster so Krawulska won't play there.
    Legionovo will play without girls born in 1997. They might indclude some junior players (1998 and younger)

Btw, it's Micha not Mischa Hancock

• thank You as always, Phil :flower:

btw. are there any news about ŁKS Łódź and Budowlani Toruń ?( it seems that both will play in OrlenLiga :whistle:

• btw. are there any news about ŁKS Łódź and Budowlani Toruń ?( it seems that both will play in OrlenLiga :whistle:

It's not official yet but both teams are prepared for Orlen Liga.
    Katarina Osadchuk renewed with ŁKS Łódź. As far as I know, Katarzyna Sielicka (Jaszewska) will stay if ŁKS plays in Orlen Liga or retire if they don't get a chance to play in OL.

Edit: I have some news. Setter Aleksandra Stachowicz, OH Aleksandra Gutowska and libero Daria Bąkowska left Budowlani Toruń and will play for AZS Gliwice (1st league).
    OH Karolina Sawaniewicz left ŁKS Łódź and will play for AZS Gliwice (1st league). AZS also signed with Patrycja Forma who were rumored to play in PTPS Piła next season.