Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• Unofficial: 14 teams will play in Orlen Liga next season. ŁKS Łódź and Budowlani Toruń will be the new teams. League starts on October 15th.
    League will be 'open'. The last 2 teams (13th and 14th place) will be relegated. 11th and 12th teams will play against the best 2 from 1st league in play-outs.

Edit: now, it's official :)

• Katarzyna Gajgal renewed with Chemik.
    Patrycja Flakus signed wih Developres.
    Pawłowska, Bryda and Tomczyk will stay in ŁKS.

• Transfers update:

Chemik - we still have to wair for confirmations and arrivals

Atom - nothing new (only 4 remained + probably Junior Team)

Impel - needs 1 OP (maybe Katarzyna Konieczna, maybe a youngster) and 1 MB

Tauron - completed

Budowlani - nothing new (maybe 1 OP and 1 L)

Muszynianka - completed

BKS - need only 1 OP (Milagros Collar rumoured) and maybe 1 MB

PTPS - nothing new, Emilia Szubert (Kajzer) and Izabela Kowalińska rumoured to join

Pałac - completed

Legionovia - completed

Developres - need only 2 S (Kaczmar and Szczygieł ?( )

KSZO - nothing new (they need 1 S, 2 OHs, maybe 1 or 2 MBs and maybe 1 L)

ŁKS still claims that officially they ARE NOT in Orlen Liga so we still have to wait... 4 players are staying, 1 left and we don't know anything more

Budowlani - similar situation like in ŁKS, 3 players left club and we don't know anything more

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited 2 times, last by kondzio ().

• Łks and Budowlani should get the official invitations tomorrow. Budowlani wrote on facebook somethig like; stay tuned for something awesome.

I dont think Kowalinska is going to play in club which doesnt pay money the players.

• Łks and Budowlani should get the official invitations tomorrow. Budowlani wrote on facebook somethig like; stay tuned for something awesome.

I dont think Kowalinska is going to play in club which doesnt pay money the players.

so possible options for her in Poland: Impel Wrocław (if not Konieczna), BKS Bielsko-Biała (if not Collar), ŁKS Łódź and Budowlani Toruń, if not then either 1st League or playing abroad :wavy:

I wonder who'll play in Piła then :roll: can someone still really think that club is reliable ?(

• Impel with new OP (only 1 S and MB has to be signed) and Developres with Setters (they probably completed line-up)
    moreover league has been officially widened :wavy:
    another change is in Play Offs, they will be played as two games, if there is a tie in points (like in CEV competitions, then Golden Set will be played :wavy:

• Budowlani Torun are looking for new players and probably new coach. Local newspapers claim that it might be foreign coach. Chiappini? :D They want to hire good foreign players as well.

Chemik Police didn't sign the contract with Grupa Azoty for another season. They are still negotiating the terms.

• I'm so curious who will join to Budowlani Toruń and ŁKS :D

6 teams completed rosters (Muszynianka, Tauron, Pałac, Developres, Legionovia and Impel), 2 are close to it (Budowlani Łódź and BKS), we don't know what's with 6 rest (Atom, PTPS, KSZO, Chemik - another negotiations with sponsor... + Budowlani and ŁKS)

• Kszo Ostrowiec wants to renew with Piotrowska and Polak. This club will sign contracts with Magdalena Soter, Volha Pauliukouskaya, Joanna Ciesielska and Zuzanna Urbanska. Other players will leave the club.

• Kszo Ostrowiec wants to renew with Piotrowska and Polak. This club will sign contracts with Magdalena Soter, Volha Pauliukouskaya, Joanna Ciesielska and Zuzanna Urbanska. Other players will leave the club.

On which position does Ciesielska play ?( can't find anything on her... anyway IMHO they still need one more player - either S or OH, depends on which position this unknown girl plays ^^

• I didn't find any info about her except she will play in KSZO. Or maybe it's spelling mistake in her name.

• Karolina Różycka goes most likely on maternity break.

EDIT: Nicola Vettori probably as new coach of Budowlani Toruń. Does it mean that Wiktorowicz will stay in Bielsko-Biała ?(

• Good news for Toruń! I knew it will be Chiappini or Vettori because they both watched 1st league finals between Toruń and Łódź. I won't be surprised if some players from Piła are going to move to Toruń. Sobczak, Skorupa, Leggs will probably leave Ptps.

• It's official. Nicola Vettori is the new head coach of KT7 CNC Budowlani Toruń.

• Ptps Piła: Łukasz Przybylak and Piotr Sobolewski are the new coaches.
    Leggs, Konieczna, Pauliukouskaya, Skorupa and Wilk left the team.
    New players are: Emilia Szubert, Sylwia Kucharska, Żaneta Baran and Karolina Piśla. They are looking for new OH and MB.

Speaking about Budowlani Torun, only 3 or 4 players will stay.

• That's good move by Piśla, she has a chance to play :win:

• That's suprising how they manage to sign new contrast as they are not paying...

Some players still believe that they'll receive salaries :lol: I wonder what'll do remaining 8 players from last season (Kwiatkowska, Sobczak, Babicz, Urban, Lewandowska, Kukulska, Stencel and Markiewicz). I expect Babicz to stay, but what with others ?( :D Szubert played here and she came back, interesting after prtoblems in Legionowo xD

• If I see it right it looks like Piła will play with one libero and only 2 middle blockers? Or maybe they will hire some junior players.
    I've read that some players got their money but not everyone. There were rumors Anita Kwiatowska are going to take maternity break.
    Babicz might stay in Piła. I don't know what about other players. Lewandowska played in 3rd league before, and last year she was only server :D

• Rosters update:

Impel, Tauron, Muszynianka, Pałac, Legionovia, Developres - completed

Budowlani Łódź, BKS - almost completed, both need 1-2 players

Chemik - confirmed 3 OHs, 3 MBs and 2 L (with Krzos as new-old one), we are waiting for potential new contracts (Bełcik, Wołosz and Montano haven't renewd officially yet), we are waiting for new OP (Zaroślińska, Smarzek, maybe one will be loaned or Monatno leaves ?( ), OH (De La Cruz ?( ) and maybe MB (don't know if they want to sign any) - btw. have they solved problem with Grupa Azoty ?(

Atom - nothing new

KSZO - 3-4 players have to be confirmed and need 1 more (S or OH)

PTPS - need OH and MB, casn be sign maybe someone else (1 MB and 1 OP, maybe 1 L)

Budowlani Toruń, ŁKS - no info, bot are starting to complete teams, Budowlani have new coach who can bring players from PTPS like Skorupa, Sobczak, Leggs