Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• So basically only question left is Chemik's second OH (if they transfer one). Other teams are almost done, may sign some foreigners or juniors but it doesn't matter anyway.

• Chemik Police, MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza, Budowlani Łódź, PTPS Piła and KSZO Ostrowiec didn't get license to play in Orlen Liga next season :lol: 9 of 14 clubs got license.
    In 1st league Proxima Kraków, MKS Kalisz and Nosir Nowy Dwór didn't get it.

• looks like 11 teams are completed, what we don't know:
    - Budowlani needs few players: maybe S, maybe OP, 1-3 OHs, maybe MB and maybe 1-2 :, depends whether Filipowicz (S), Łukaszewska (OP), Wyrwa (OH), Wiśniewska (OH) and Siwka (L) will stay or not
    - Piła definitely has problems with money, even Kwiatkowska (OP) may leave them :!: IMHO they need OP and MB, I wonder if Krawulska can join them (but IMHO it's rather unbelievable, Toruń is more possible...)
    - Chemik - 1) will Montano stay or not ? 2) who will be 4th OH ? 3) do they want to hire 1 more MB ?

rest is probably clear ^^
    about licences - I won't be surprised if Piła doesn't get it :lol: rest will probably fulfill requirements ^^

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• depends whether Filipowicz (S), Łukaszewska (OP), Wyrwa (OH), Wiśniewska (OH) and Siwka (L)

Ryznar, Lewandowska, Gierak and Wisniewska-Janik will stay. Other players will leave the team.

• Ryznar, Lewandowska, Gierak and Wisniewska-Janik will stay. Other players will leave the team.

so they need S, OP, 2 OHs, maybe MB and 2 L, looks like Siwka is leaving as well...

• so they need S, OP, 2 OHs, maybe MB and 2 L, looks like Siwka is leaving as well...

You're right. They hired 10 new players. We know 3 of them (Wojcieska, Wójcik and Pavan).

Transfers:
    OH Agata Kucharczyk (ŁKS Łódź -> PSPS Chemik Police)
    OH Patrycja Wyrwa (Toruń -> Joker Świecie)

It looks like OH Monika Fedusio practises with Atom Trefl.

• Updates (This is for you, kondzio :heart: ):
    ŁKS Łódź: Agata Durajczyk - Witkowska signed with the team.
    PTPS Piła: American OH Alexis Austin, Canadian MB Alicia Ogoms and Croatian MB Beta Dumancić are the new players. Kwiatkowska, Markiewicz, Babicz, Kukulska, Urban and Stencel will stay. Other players will leave.
    Budowlani Toruń: OH Patrycja Polak and MB Aleksandra Gancarz are the new players

It looks like Madelayne Montano stays in Chemik Police http://chemik-police.com/druzyna/druzyna/
    Agata Kucharczyk goes to PSPS Chemik Police
    Patrycja Wyrwa goes to Joker Świecie
    Monika Fediuso might sign with Atom Trefl.
    Natalia Krawulska is recovering from the injury. She might stay in Pałac Bydgoszcz.

• Thank You ^^ so ŁKS and PTPS are completed, Piła has 13 players eventually :D

Budowlani is still looking for 5 players and I wonder what will Chemik do ?( IMHO they should loan 1 OP and hire 1 OH

• OH Daria Dąbrowska and other young players practise with Atom Trefl. Libero Anna Bodasińska signed with Sopot.

Budowlani Toruń signed with serbian OH. I don't know who she is.

Edit: It might be Jasna Majstorovic.

• OH Aleksandra Gromadowska terminated contract with Budowlani Łódź and she retired from indoor volleyball :( She's going to play only beach volleyball. Budowlani Łódź is looking for new OH.

• Libero Agata Nowak signed with Budowlani Toruń. Last season she played for Atom Trefl Sopot young team. I'm really glad she finally got a chance to play in Orlen Liga. She's really good libero.

• summing up:
    - Chemik with 13 players, maybe Smarzek can be used as OH ?( will they hire MB, OH or not ?(
    - Atom may sign with 2 OHs
    - Budowlani Łódź has to find OH
    - Pałac may consider hiring new players, Krawulska may be back
    - Budowlani Toruń needs only L

so we know almost everything :D

• Updates:
    Yaroslav Antonov will be Marichev's assistant in Chemik Police.

Transfers:
    Marta Łukaszewska (Toruń) will play in PSPS Chemik Police (1st league)
    Marzena Wilczyńska (Toruń) will play in Proxima Kraków (1st league)
    Patrycja Wyrwa (Toruń) will play in Joker Świecie (1st league)
    Marta Siwka might play in Italian Serie A2.
    It looks like Jasna Majstorovic won't play in Toruń. Club president said that OH was from Serbia but Paulova is BLR...

PTPS Piła lost a court case against Natalia Krawulska, Marzena Wilczyńska and Katarzyna Nadziałek. That 'club' has to paid the money. Joanna Sobczak didn't get her money as well.

• Phil say :

"It looks like Jasna Majstorovic won't play in Toruń"

Exactly , she will play in France , in Pays d'Aix Venelles

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• Thanks. I see Maria Milovic (who played one season in Orlen Liga) will play for Venelles Volley Ball as well. I think she's not good MB but Majstorovic and Ferrer might be good transfers for PAVVB.