Poland - OrlenLiga 2016/17

• Yesterday Results:

Muszynianka - Pałac 3-1 (26-24 25-21 23-25 31-29) MVP: Magdalena Wawrzyniak stats
    Scorers: Wawrzyniak (OP) 17, Savic (MB) 14, Lis (MB) 13; Jagodzińska (OP) 18, Misiuna (MB) 13, Krzywicka (OH) 13

Chemik - PTPS 3-0 (25-12 25-19 25-21) MVP: Joanna Wołosz stats
    Scorers: Zaroślińska (OP) 20, Werblińska (OH) 11, Jagieło (OH) 11; Baran (OP) 7, Dumancic (MB) 5, Austin (OH) 5

BKS - Atom 3-1 (19-25 25-22 25-18 26-24) MVP: Joanna Staniucha-Szczurek stats
    Scorers: Mikyskova (OP) 24, Staniucha-Szczurek (OH) 13, Skrzypkowska (OH) 11; Damaske (OH) 16, J.Łukasik (MB) 15, Goliat (OP) 12

Each OH/OP with 5+ points set and MB with 3,5+ points per set will be in bold, every player with 30+ points will be in bold blue

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Edited once, last by kondzio ().

• Today Result:

Impel - KSZO 3-0 (25-14 25-22 25-17) MVP: Andrea Kossanyiova stats
    Scorers: Ptak (MB) 13, Kossanyiova (OH) 13, Mędrzyk (OH) 11; Piotrowska (MB) 9, Kapturska (OP) 6, Brzóska (OH) 5, Ściurka (OH) 5

Budowlani T. - ŁKS 3-0 (25-18 25-21 25-15) MVP: Rebecca Pavan stats
    Scorers: Pavan (OP) 22, Ryznar (MB) 13, Pavlova (OH) 10; Kowalińska (OP) 17, Sielicka (OH) 9, Kwiatkowska (MB) 8

Edited 3 times, last by kondzio ().

• Rebecca Pavan plays surprisingly good so far. Good strong hits and really good serves. Unfortunately she is horrible defender :D
    Setter Marta Wójcik scored 5 or 6 points in first set. :flower:

• Pavan with great score after 3 sets :!:

• as I expected, LKS is weak...with Durajczyk they could have some chance, but there is completely no reception...Bryda is weak, libero horrible and Jaszewska never had great reception...I feel sorry for Kowalinska, great player have to play in a team like this...

• Maciej Bartodziejski is no longer the head coach of ŁKS Łódź.
    We officially open the transfer window for coaches in Orlen Liga. YAY. :rolll:

• I'm surprised how Rzeszow played today. Kaczorowska was not that bad but of course she couldn't spike in the most important situations. Helić was a nightmare. I hope Flakus will play in staring-six and Helić will be her back-up or they fire her. I'd like to see Szeremeta back on the court instead of Helić.

• Today Result:

Tauron - Developres 3-0 (25-21 25-21 26-24) MVP: Yael Castiglione stats
    Scorers: Horka (OP) 16, Scott (OH) 12, Castiglione (S) 10 (5 aces); Kaczorowska (OH) 13, Mróz (MB) 9, Helic (OP) 9

• Today Polańska scored 17 points in 4 sets (spike: 12/14 :!: ) On the other hand, Grobelna was horrible. Her spike % was 16% - 5/32 + 4 errors, 1 blocked attack... :aww: I hope she will play better. It looks like she is the weakest link of Budowlani staring-six.

• Today Result:

Budowlani Ł. - Legionovia 3-1 (21-25 25-8 25-21 25-20) MVP: Gabriela Polańska stats
    Scorers: Polańska (MB) 17, Beier (OH) 17, Grobelna (OP) 12; Bociek (OP) 15, Skiba (OH) 12, Mikołajewska (OH) 9

there's a rumour that there can be a walk over for Developres because Tauron played with 4 foreigners on court... it seems that Sobolska's case is not solved :whistle: on the other hand even if Budowlani Łódź counts Grobelna as a Polish player, then there's no problem because there are only Beier and Vincourova ^^

• I think Sobolska should play as foreign player. She plays on FIVB license (not polish federation license) so she is Belgian not Polish. Developres should win it by walk over. That's it.

Btw, Bulgarian OH Miroslava Paskova is rumored to play in Developres.

• Today Polańska scored 17 points in 4 sets (spike: 12/14 :!: ) On the other hand, Grobelna was horrible. Her spike % was 16% - 5/32 + 4 errors, 1 blocked attack... :aww: I hope she will play better. It looks like she is the weakest link of Budowlani staring-six.

They could have Kowalińska instead... She is in great shape back again and with her Budowlani would have chance to finally stop Chemik domination. Or at least they would have medal for sure.

But without real hitter it would be hard... Amongst Grajber, Beier and Grobelna probably Polańska is most reliable attacker :lol:

• The injury of Małgorzata Lis is really serious. Muszyna is going to sign with new MB.

• Lis has injured right kneee and won't play at least for upcoming 4 months ;( it's understandable that they need another MB because they have only 2 now...
    http://www.orlenliga.pl/news/id/29298.html

• Today Result:

Tauron - Developres 3-0 (25-21 25-21 26-24) MVP: Yael Castiglione stats
    Scorers: Horka (OP) 16, Scott (OH) 12, Castiglione (S) 10 (5 aces); Kaczorowska (OH) 13, Mróz (MB) 9, Helic (OP) 9

RESULT VERIFIED TO 0-3 (0-25 0-25 0-25) DUE TO 4 FOREIGNERS ON COURT IN TAURON'S TEAM

so IMHO Skra should lose 0-3 as well :wavy:

• 2nd round looks like crazy :D
    ŁKS Commercecon won againts Impel 3-2. Last week they lost 0-3 against new team Budowlani Toruń.
    Legionovia leads 2-1 in the game against Muszyna. That's surprise.
    And the biggest surprise is that one of the weakest team - Pałac (who has only 11 health players) leads 1-0 in the game against Chemik.
    KSZO (the weakest team, I think) has just won a set against Dąbrowa :D

• looks like it will be interesting season :D

• 12 blocks by Monika Ptak :rose: and our genius still prefers Efimienko in NT. I was cheering for Legionovia, Monika Bociek was on fire. She had 20 points and almost 50% till fifth set, then all of them just stopped :down: I would like to see Rasińska instead of Mikołajewska :gone:

EDIT: Lucie Muhlsteinova is still horrible! 64 balls to Kowalińska is insane! I'm positively surprised by Kwiatkowska, not so tall, but dynamic :cheesy:

• and our genius still prefers Efimienko in NT.

She plays really good against Novara right now :) Block and good spike during the set balls in 2nd set.
    She can even set quite nice to Nikolić (left-wing) and later to Busa (?) to the zone no. 6. That was funny to watch :D