You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Team: Spain NT, Germany NT, Japan NT

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Sunday, March 12th 2017, 11:29am

Haak 93 balls in 5 sets :aww:

Congrats Venelles!

• "Angel" is male

Favourite Players: Logan Tom, Saori Kimura, Jaqueline Carvalho, Yukiko Ebata, Amaranta Fernández, Helena Havelkova, Berenika Okuniewska, Madelaynne Montaño, Bethania de la Cruz, Nataliya Obmochaeva, Jéssica Rivero

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 2:08pm

Semifinal: Mulhouse - Cannes live here http://www.stream4free.top/l-equipe-21

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 3:08pm

Santana and Zayasu are just too good for LNV average level. Amazing players both of them. Daly shall go to a top league, she's ready, despite being a short player. :teach:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

• "Angel" is male

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 3:10pm

and Cannes eliminated. Horrible season for them despite some names like Zayasu, Calderon, Bursac, Kodola...

Daly Santana is super! I wish she'll play in Serie A next season :super:

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 6:52pm

Yes, Cannes is getting even worse and weaker every year now, they can only participate in CEV cup now and are no more all-time participants of CEV CL anymore.

• "le coq gaulois" is male

Favourite Team: Béziers Angels

Favourite Players: Ludmila Da Silva, Osmokrovic,Svetlana Dukule, Aleesha Deesing,Nootsara Tomkom, Fe Garay

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 7:52pm

sorry , you're wrong : no european cup at all for Cannes next season !thats a kind of earthquake !
Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 7:58pm

It's sad, for so many years Anny Courtade and Yan Fang created Cannes as a powerhouse in European volleyball and now that both are gone things are collapsing so fast :(

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Saturday, April 29th 2017, 8:11pm

Yes, only a few years ago it was impossible for the best German teams to win even a set against RC Cannes, now I'm pretty sure, Cannes would be easy prey at least for the best German clubs (Schwerin, Stuttgart, Dresden). They won even champions league in 2002 and 2003, a feat, of which the mentioned German teams can't even dream of, to be honest.

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 8:39pm

Mulhouse just won their first ever French league title.

Final - ASPTT Mulhouse 3x2 Le Cannet (25-18, 17-25, 23-25, 36-34, 15-9)
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

joanamss

Volleyball Lover!

• "joanamss" is female

Favourite Team: FOPPA (Italy), Rexona-Ades (Brazil), Dresden (Germany) NT: Italy, Holland, Germany, Serbia, USA (women); Brazil, USA and Poland (men)

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Piccinini, Fürst, Pavan, Merlo, Barazza, Kozuch, Klineman, Flier, Brakocevic, Robinson, Mihajlovic, Vasileva, Plak, Fiorin, Rahimova, Havelkova, Thompson, Apitz, Kreklow, Amanda

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 8:40pm

Congrats Mulhouse, It was a very good game actually, better than I imagined, I feel sorry I didnt follow more the french league this season.

Really enjoyed the way Papafotiou managed the game in Mulhouse side. And Daly Santana is a beast...she is such a strong attacker.
"Forza Foppa ale
sempre insieme a te
e dovunque andrai
sola mai sarai
Non mollare mai …
Non mollare mai …"

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 8:48pm

Imagine if Santana was taller.

PR is becoming stronger and stronger. Enright, Santana and Aury Cruz (if she didn't retire)...
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 8:53pm

The final was absolutely amazing, especially 4th set was incredible with amazing rallies and great digs :super:

There was one rally at a set point of Mulhouse where they had several great occasions to attack, one even completely without block for the OH, and Le Cannet did some real miracles in defense :white:
Then some points later Le Cannet had match point, the attack of Mulhouse went out and the whole Le Cannet team was already on court celebrating the title they thought they had won, but the 2nd referee had (correctly) called a net touch, so Mulhouse got the point, later the set and then also the match. In the long run this is just heartbreaking for Le Cannet, thinking they're champion and 20 minutes later they stand there with empty hands ;(

But overall the victory was deserved for Mulhouse. Santana is a great player :obey:

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:34pm

Congrats to Mulhouse :thumbup:. Also nice to see Magail win the title after all these years with the club. If i think about it, i only remember to have watched 1 other female head coach win a national league title this season: in Argentina. But there might be others... i forgot.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:40pm

Svetlana Ilic probably won Swiss league with Volero a few times, and I think Lang Ping might have won Italian league as coach many years ago with Modena but I'm not sure.

EDIT I checked it and Lang Ping won Italian league and even Champions league as head coach of Modena.

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male
  • "Emil" started this thread

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Saturday, May 6th 2017, 10:40pm

Congrats to Mulhouse, what a monster player Santana is :white:
I wouldn't be surprised if she gets a ton of offers from better leagues.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 7:20am

In Mulhouse they must be very satisfied: in the semis they kicked out their longtime rivals RC Cannes, which hindered them in many years to win the championship, and now they took the championship finally in Paris against another club from the French Riviera :) . We had Mulhouse every one to two years for friendly matches in Stuttgart, I think they were even stronger in the past sometimes than now - but with Cannes level of the league has also dropped somewhat, I think.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 10:25am

Mulhouse just won their first ever French league title.

Final - ASPTT Mulhouse 3x2 Le Cannet (25-18, 17-25, 23-25, 36-34, 15-9)

Do you have any links to stats?

• "le coq gaulois" is male

Favourite Team: Béziers Angels

Favourite Players: Ludmila Da Silva, Osmokrovic,Svetlana Dukule, Aleesha Deesing,Nootsara Tomkom, Fe Garay

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 10:29am

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Sunday, May 7th 2017, 1:25pm

Last 3 sets of the final:

The drama in 4th set starts at 54:00 in the video.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Monday, May 8th 2017, 12:30am

It is really sad to see one of the powerhouses of European volleyball is fading away. However, it made french league quiet interesting. There was many teams that have similar levels and nice surprises during play-offs. For this reason, the decision of Volero to reduce investments might be really bad for Swiss league at the end :whistle: