Cengiz Akarceşme

Setters:
    Seda Uslu Eryüz
    Aslıhan Kılıç

Opposites:
    Tutku Burcu Yüzgenç (also OH)

Outside Hitters:
    Ana Starcevic
    Wilma Salas Rosell Alishanova (also OPP)
    Odina Bayramova
    Fulden Oral

Middle Blockers:
    Hande Naz Şimşek
    Ceyda Durukan
    Duygu Nur Doğan

Liberos:
    Derya Çayırgan
    Eylül Akarçeşme

İdmanocağı

Head Coach:
    Reşat Arığ

Setters:
    Anna Matienko
    Kübra Kegan

Opposites:
    Kristina Mikhailenko
    Cemre Erol

Outside Hitters:
    Maren Brinker
    Birgül Güler
    Ece Hocaoğlu (also OPP)
    Cansu Nur İsmailoğlu

Middle Blockers:
    Neşve Büyükbayram
    Hande Korkut
    Fatma Beyaz

Liberos:
    Ayça Naz İhtiyaroğlu
    Bahanur Şahin

Beşiktaş

Head Coach:
    Kamil Söz

Setters:
    Çağla Akın
    Gizem Giraygil

Opposites:
    Lisa Van Hecke?
    Dilara Bilge

Outside Hitters:
    Helena Rousseaux ?
    Yoana Palacios Mendoza ?
    Tuğba Şenoğlu

Middle Blockers:
    Zehra Güneş
    Merve Gülaç
    Yasemin Güveli

Liberos:
    Bihter Dumanoğlu
    Zehra Tönge

Seramiksan:

Head Coach:
    Ali Kamberoğlu

Setters:
    Sıla Çalışkan
    Cansu Aydınoğulları

Opposites:
    Meryem Boz
    Gamze Türk

Outside Hitters:
    Paula Yamila Nizetich
    Cristina Barcellini
    Desislava Nikolaeva Nikolova

Middle Blockers:
    Jessica Susan Tow Arnett
    Gamze Ergin
    Ceyda Demirhan

Liberos:
    Sedef Sazlıdere
    Elif Kavrar

• Bad transfers for Fener and Gala. Fener has 2 short setters now. Gala hired 2 foreign MBs, when they need just one actually. :whistle:

I don't agree. We still don't know how the next season foreign rule will look like. There will be an information meeting 2nd of June, I guess they will settle this there. All Galatasaray needs now is a solid OH, in my opinion someone like Leys, but a bit better, maybe Grothues. Rabadzhieva could be the perfect fit but they cannot afford her any longer. Buijs will be a bad transfer if it happens now since they already transferred Seda. With 2 solid OHs like Guldeniz and Grothues, and with a more solid MB like Sinead Jack added, I'm sure team will do better. Seda will most likely come in the game to replace Guldeniz when she is in the front row, or whenever team is stuck in a rotation. Remember that she can sub Centoni who had to play a really long season last year. Asli will most likely keep playing in the league if foreigners are limited to 3, otherwise she and Ruseva will rotate. All I hope now is they forget about Buijs and find a more compact OH. Not sure if there are any affordable ones left in the market though. I would like someone like Di Iulio, Gennari, Grothues etc.

For Fenerbahce, I agree. Their level is worse than last year. I think Tomkom is a great addition although being criticized for being short. She is a much better setter than Skorupa and I don't think Lloyd would survive in Fenerbahce, considering much better setters like Glass from similar styles failed. So far Natalia, KYK and Tomkom are the foreigners but they will definitely need a foreign MB too, maybe Veljkovic as she was rumored. I'm mainly worried about KYK's performance since she looked really tired in the end of last season. Besides Natalia is a blackbox, she might be excellent or fail in a new environment, playing in a different system. Besides, their receiving will be a big trouble, both Natalia and libero Merve are not good receivers.

• Bad transfers for Fener and Gala. Fener has 2 short setters now. Gala hired 2 foreign MBs, when they need just one actually. :whistle:

Nootsara's transfer is not official yet.. You don't need to worry about her height especially when you know that before one season Fener won the Cup and the league with Lo Bianco as setter.
    What i'm concerned about is Natalia but in the end i know she won't be worse than Lucia.
    Maybe Galata are planning to play in the league with Sinead, Ruseva and Centoni as they did not signed any foreign OH.

• I think that Natalia its a great addition, She can play as OH and OPP. She was really good this season in Brazill, only in final macth she as quite bad, but she its suppose to be the main outside hitter in Brazilian NT this SEASON

• I think that Natalia its a great addition, She can play as OH and OPP. She was really good this season in Brazill, only in final macth she as quite bad, but she its suppose to be the main outside hitter in Brazilian NT this SEASON

yeah but that's the problem. They needed more of a spiker who could receive and defend well, like Lucia/Garay. KYK does all the scoring work for them and they expect same from their opposite Polen. Considering their libero is a bad receiver, they urgently need someone to cover that role, maybe a receiving opposite?

• Nootsara's transfer is not official yet.. You don't need to worry about her height especially when you know that before one season Fener won the Cup and the league with Lo Bianco as setter.
    What i'm concerned about is Natalia but in the end i know she won't be worse than Lucia.
    Maybe Galata are planning to play in the league with Sinead, Ruseva and Centoni as they did not signed any foreign OH.

I dont think Seda-Guldeniz-Nihan trio will work in receiving. There were times where they covered Nihan in receiving last season, so I'm almost sure they will find a foreign OH. Foreign rule might change, Seda is useful, especially when Asli is having a bad match, they can replace her with Ruseva. But it all depends on the foreign rule. Besides, they mentioned in the end of the season that Daikin increased the budget after last year's success and they will transfer 4 foreigners.

• Is Vakif really gonna have just 4 foreigners? 6 would be too much of course but they could sign abother foreign MB IMO

They seemed to reduce their budget this season and rumours said so that they will transfer a local MB, I have no clue who that could be. Maybe Ergul/Diclenur/Özgenur.

About Eczacibasi, I agree totally. Not sure why they didnt transfer Fatma Yildirim or Ezgi Dagdelenler yet.

• Now we know Galatasaray's forth foreigner is Leys. So most likely we will see Leys-Guldeniz, Gamze-Centoni, Asli-Jack, Nihan. Seda-Ruseva duo will come in replacing Leys/Centoni-Asli duo at times I guess. Only improvements in the team now is better MBs, which was a problem last year and a universal sub.

• I hope that GS would play Sinead & Ruseva duo regularly with Guldeniz&Leys as OH. I don't remember any teams that has ever used 2 foreign MBs together in Turkish league before (only Poljak and Furst in Eczacibasi for a few matches) Gamze is a setter who likes to play with MBs and with such a good scoring MB duo and defensive OHs it would be waste to play with Centoni and let other MB on the bench. Moreover, if one of the MBs would be left on bench I would prefer Sinead since Ruseva is a really solid blocker (at least she was before the injury) An attacking MB (Jackson) did not help much to GS last year since their main problem was their short OHs and MB. Also Centoni's performance is getting worse and worse every year so Seda as Opp wouldn't be such a bad idea. :whistle:

Problem of GS would be that their all backup OHs are also defensive ones such as Ezgi Guc, Ecem Alici, Ada Germen. I hope they would train Mislina as offensive OH instead of Opp

• I hope that GS would play Sinead & Ruseva duo regularly with Guldeniz&Leys as OH. I don't any teams before used 2 foreign MBs together in Turkish league before (only Poljak and Furst in Eczacibasi for a few matches) Gamze is a psetter who likes to play with MBs and with such a good MB scorer MB duo and defensive OHs it would be waste to play with Centoni' and let other MB on the bench. Moreover, if one of the MBs would be left on bench I would prefer Sinead since Ruseva is a really solid blocker (at least she was before the injury) An attacking MB (Jackson) did not help much to GS last year since their main problem was their short OHs and MB. Also Centoni's performance is getting worse and worse every year so Seda as Opp wouldn't be such a bad idea. :whistle:

Problem of GS would be that their all backup OHs are also defensive ones such as Ezgi Guc, Ecem Alici, Ada Germen. I hope they would train Mislina as offensive OH instead of Opp

I agree. I hope they play with both MBs and Seda as OPP..Nadia wasn't so great, and Seda wasn't so bad.. However Asli also did a good job last year

• I just don`t get when you guys says Centoni was not good, not so great or whatsoever...

Wasn`t she in the TOP 3 best scores of the league? in the finals she was she 2nd best score, only behind KIm Yeon. The only games she was not the best score for Galatasry was when she did not play.

What else did you want from her? The wins? well she cant do it alone...

• Barbolini in Eczaci! I don't expect anything from Eczaci. They are doing the same mistake again. Barbolini was the main reason Gulden left National Team and now they hire Barbolini?

I don't know why they keep their manager Nalan. Guidetti didn't want her in Vakif because she interfered to coach bussiness. Now Nalan is doing the same in Eczaci!

I am not saying Barbolini is a bad coach, i am just saying he wasn't good in Turkish Leauge and Turkish NT. what makes them to think he can be good for Eczaci?

• Well Galatasaray's wing spikers are Guldeniz, Leys and Centoni. The 2 OHs are defensive players and can't be the team's scoring leaders. Most of the balls that went to the wings, went to Nadia. So it is logical for her to be their best scorer.. However in crucial moment she git blocked time and again and also did many attacking mistakes as hitting wide or into the net..