Turkish League 2016/2017

• And what about Ozge? I think she does a good job in Bursa considering the reception she gets

Bursa is a very well designed team. Fatma and Horvath are very good OHs. They have 2 very good MBs and Da Silva delivers well when needed. Özge adds a lot to her team, I love her ambition in defense. I'm not sure why they used Aylin as libero and not Ceren this weekend. As far as I remember, Ceren Cihan was one of the best receiving liberos last season. Again, it wont be a surprise to me if Bursa eliminates one of the Eczacibasi, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray trio in the playoffs. :drink:

Edit: I misunderstood your question. I think Özge has done a great job in the NT when she was needed. I was comparing younger setters. I'm not sure if calling back Özge is a great idea now, but one thing is clear, Ferhat will never invite Gamze to the NT and I prefer Özge over Nilay, Nursevil and Ezgi D.

• Bursa is a very well designed team. Fatma and Horvath are very good OHs. They have 2 very good MBs and Da Silva delivers well when needed. Özge adds a lot to her team, I love her ambition in defense. I'm not sure why they used Aylin as libero and not Ceren this weekend. As far as I remember, Ceren Cihan was one of the best receiving liberos last season. Again, it wont be a surprise to me if Bursa eliminates one of the Eczacibasi, Fenerbahce, Galatasaray trio in the playoffs. :drink:

Edit: I misunderstood your question. I think Özge has done a great job in the NT when she was needed. I was comparing younger setters. I'm not sure if calling back Özge is a great idea now, but one thing is clear, Ferhat will never invite Gamze to the NT and I prefer Özge over Nilay, Nursevil and Ezgi D.

Yeah, I thought you were speaking in general.. I wouldn't call Ozge to the NT either, it's time for younger players to get their chances.. Naz hasn't been as influential as in the past, so other setters should be tried.. What I wanna say is she isn't as irreplaceable as she was before.. For me Gamze must be in the NT, she deserves it.. I have no idea what Fehrat was thinking when inviting Nursevil, I can name at least 3 setters which played better than her..

• Finally! Tv rights of women's league is given to NTV-spor: https://www.voleybolplus.com/2…ultanlar-ligi-ntv-sporda/

I assume they will show 2 matches per week. This weekend you can watch:

26 November 2016 Saturday

17:00NTV-SporVESTEL VENUS SULTANLAR LİGİECZACIBAŞI - VAKIFBANK27 November 2016 Sunday15:00NTV-SporVESTEL VENUS SULTANLAR LİGİBEŞİKTAŞ - GALATASARAY

Men's league is not given to any channel yet and they are waiting for Saran holding to start their own channel in january to broadcast it. Until then, some clubs asked if they can broadcast their own team's matches.

• ECZ in serious trouble right now

• It's incredible! From 20-10 Ecz to 21 all :down:

• This back up setter from Vakif seems a good player

• just unbelievable! This can turn in a really nightmare to ECZ in the next sets.

• Hill and Sloetjes has not been good in this Season.