Turkish League 2016/2017

• Btw Seramiksan fired their head coach during the week and their assistant coach is leading them. Looks like it was a brilliant decision so far!
    I expect the same from Nilufer. They tried 3 different local OHs today to play in opposite of Kozlova and none of them worked. What a silly idea it was to terminate Crncevic's contract.

Idmanocagi's trainer said they will make 2-3 more transfers since 2 of their local players left the team recently. They urgently need a good local OH, can be anyone like Gözde Yilmaz, Ezgi Aslan etc. They also need another MB and opp.

• Seramiksan beat EcV !! :lol: :thumbsup:

the results of eighth week :

Fenerbahçe 0 - 3 Vakıfbank (21-25, 19-25, 18-25) : stats
    very poor performance by Natalia and Polen ..Vb's Lonneke's perf. was also poor

Beşiktaş 3 - 2 Nilüfer Bld. (25-20, 17-25, 25-20, 20-25, 15-9) : stats
    Good game by Hecke..Tuğba seems to have played well,poor performance by Rousseaux.Nilüfer should change its fate in a way.

Idmanocağı 1 - 3 Galatasaray (33-31, 19-25, 21-25, 19-25) : stats
    game high by Centoni (29 pts) .Güldeniz keeps playing well.Good game by middle Jack and Aslı .Idmanocağı now plays better..this is good

Çanakkale Bld. 2 - 3 Halkbank (25-20, 24-26, 25-14, 22-25, 16-18 ) :stats
    i didnt think Çanakkale would lose.Game high by Çanakale's Jerkov (32 pts).Both teams made tons of passing errors

Sarıyer Bld. 0 - 3 Bursa B.Şehir Bld. (17-25, 16-25, 25-27) : stats
    Sarıyer has been such aweaka team X( ..Game high by Bursa's Da Silva (20 pts)

Eczacıbaşı VitrA 2 - 3 Seramiksan (20-25, 19-25, 26-24, 25-12, 13-15) : stats
    what a shock to Eczacıbaşı :lol:
    They made 18 passing errors (Neslihan 7 errors though she seems to have offensively played well) :white: Meryem Boz was best scorer with 26 pts
    i cant reach Tvf'S website (collapsed ? lol) therefore no stats yet

• i cant reach Tvf'S website (collapsed ? lol) therefore no stats yet

I had the same problem with polish version of Data Project stats and I see spanish version doesn't work as well.

Do you know who played for Eczacibasi? I guess Maja and Adams weren't in team '14'.

• I had the same problem with polish version of Data Project stats and I see spanish version doesn't work as well.

Do you know who played for Eczacibasi? I guess Maja and Adams weren't in team '14'.

you can be right about data project

on the starters of ecv :

here are the stats you can follow the players' combination in the match..seems Barbolini started with Maja after fourth set continued with Nilay
    http://tvf-web.dataproject.com…ID=54&PID=45&type=LegList

• Thanks, Canter , Thaisa and Kosheleva weren't in roster. Accoriding to stats, Neslihan played 2 sets as OPP and 3 as OH.

• Standings after 8 weeks :

1.Vakıfbank 25,08 pts (8-0)
    2.Eczacıbaşı 19,87 (5-3)
    3.Bursa BB 19,08 (6-2)
    4.Çanakkale B. 17,87 (6-2)
    5.Fenerbahçe 17,36 (5-3)
    6.Galatasaray 17,20 (5-3)
    7.Halkbank 12,05 (4-4)
    8.Beşiktaş 11,72 (4-4)
    9.Sarıyer B. 6,3 (2-6)
    10.Nilüfer B. 5,71 (1-7)
    11.Seramiksan 3,87 (1-7)
    12.Idmanocağı 3,45 (1-7)

• I did not watch the game but based on the stats, seams like leaving Maja out too much is not a good idea, she goes out of rhythm with the team. And Boskovic had to come in and try to save them.

• I think Barbolini has a bit of a problem. Should he simply settle on a starting 7 to use in the league or should he rotate the team so many of the players get a chance to play together and gel? We know that whatever team he picks will make the play-offs at the end of the season, so I think his focus should be on the CL and so on making sure that the CL players have had some practice playing together. It is no good to play Nilay-Boskovic, Busra-Ceylan, Kosheleva-Larson, Gulden in every TL match and then complain if Ognjenovic or Adams struggle to fit in with the team in the CL. The thing is that Vakif will probably be too strong in the TL anyway, so even though it backfired today, Barbolini was right to try and integrate the less used foreigners into the team and should keep trying to do so imo. Reception is the bigger issue imo, because Kosheleva, Hande, Neslihan and Gozde are all poor passers and if Larson or Gulden have a bad day then they are in big trouble against any decent serving opponent.

• so Maret is in FB...

considering KYK 's injury and its not clear enough how much her injury could last
    Fb will be very likely to play with Natalia-Maret-Tomkom..when Polen is not on her day.Natalia as opp Maret and Meliha as OHs..
    anyway, this roster in comparison with VB's and Ecz's seems weak to me..and they will probably compete for the third place against Gs,Bursa,Çanakkale etc

• schedule of the ninth week :

Vakıfbank - Çanakkale B. (this match will be broadcast by NTV Spor at CET 11:00 tomorrow, the link is at the bottom)
    Galatasaray - Fenerbahçe ( will be broadcast by NTV Spor at CET 14:00 tomorrow)
    Nilüfer B. - Eczacıbaşı (will be broadcast by NTV Spor at CET 10:30 Sunday)
    Bursa BB. - Halkbank
    Seramiksan - Idmanocağı
    Sarıyer B. - Beşiktaş

my comments on some of the matches :

Galatasay - Fenerbahçe . I expect a tough match :super: . If Polen and Natalia play like last week then GS is fav.I expect a better play by FB'S players. Still Gs is slightly fav. imo.I dont know if Maret is ready to play..with her good passing Tomkom can run the middles more than ever.lets see what the setters will do!

Seramiksan - Idmanocağı : both teams have been playing better in the recent weeks.I think Seramiksan will get its second win at home

Sarıyer - Beşiktaş : I dont know what to expect from Sarıyer. They are beyond my imagination in terms of play.there may be a 3-2 match

link :
    NTV SPOR LIVE