Turkish League 2016/2017

• EcV needs to step up their TL game fast or they will struggle to get into the F4. Nilüfer is one of the if not the worst team in the league and even without Boskovic they should be able to pull a 3-0 or they will keep Losing against teams like Bursa :down:

• Results of the Ninth Week :

Vakıfbank - Çanakkale B. : 3-0 stats
    Galatasaray - Fenerbahçe : 1-3 stats
    it was a close match and tough as i thought.Gs could have took it to the tie breaker but they failed in the end.They couldnt kill the balls when needed most
    Nilüfer B. - Eczacıbaşı : 2-3 stats
    Nilüfer couldnt do what Seramiksan did to Eczacıbaşı. Yet they struggled pretty well.EcV's blocks made the difference. Nilüfer's middles got little balls but were useful.Thaisa had a very good match in all the elements.game high by Kosheleva 33 pnt..she was offensively very efficient.
    Bursa BB. - Halkbank : 3-1 stats
    according to the stats,Da Silva,Horvath and Fatma had good games.Salas's 25 pts were not enough to win.Bursa should be better at blocking,passing to do better against the stronger teams
    Seramiksan - Idmanocağı : 3-0 stats
    Seramiksan finally started to play better.I epected more than that from Idmanocağı.Interestingly Sanchez got pretty few balls in comparion with the previous matches 8|
    Sarıyer B. -Beşiktaş : 0-3 stats
    Sarıyer is such a loser team.they could be relegated in the end if they keep playing that way

Standings :

1.VB (9-0) 28,08 points
    2.Bursa BB (7-2) 22,08
    3.Eczacıbaşı (6-3) 21,87
    4.Çanakkale B. (6-3) 17,87
    5.Fenerbahçe (5-3) 17,36
    6.Galatasaray (5-3) 17,20
    7.Beşiktaş (5-4) 14,72
    8.Halkbank (4-5) 12,05
    9.Seramiksan (2-7) 6,87
    10.Nilüfer B. (1-8 ) 6,71
    11.Sarıyer B. (2-7) 6,30
    12.Idman Ocağı (1-8 ) 3,45

• Schedule of the tenth Week :

Çanakkale B. - Galatasaray (this match will be broadcast by NTV Spor live at CET 11:00 ) 17.12.2016
    Halkbank - Vakıfbank (will be broadcast by NTV Spor live at CET 14:00) 17.12.2016
    Beşiktaş - Bursa BB
    Idman ocağı - Nilüfer B.
    Fenerbahçe - Seramiksan (this match will be broadcast by FB TV CET 15:00 ) 18.12.2016
    Eczacıbaşı - Sarıyer B.[/b]

links :

NTV SPOR
    FB TV

• I have no idea what's the problem with Sariyer.. they have a very good team, even better than Bursafor example IMO.They have a talented local setter - Arelya, balanced OHs duo - Yaneva and Esra Gumus, reliable OPP - Fawcett, very solid MB, who had a great last season - Crimes, their second middle and libero are also not bad.. I can't seem to understand this failure

• I have no idea what's the problem with Sariyer.. they have a very good team, even better than Bursafor example IMO.They have a talented local setter - Arelya, balanced OHs duo - Yaneva and Esra Gumus, reliable OPP - Fawcett, very solid MB, who had a great last season - Crimes, their second middle and libero are also not bad.. I can't seem to understand this failure

i exactly agree with all you wrote above..in addition to you : their team looks better than Bursa's,Çanakkale's and Halkbank's etc but the results??
    they had to beat f.e. Galatasaray with this team and that woudnt have been suprise to me..

i cant find the problem ?( ..i will have to watch more matches from them to figure it out

• I dont think they are stronger than Bursa, Joycinha is way stronger OP than Fawcet. Joycinha was the best score of the league last season, and is still the TOP score so far this season, and Kirdar Ozge is way better than Derinbay/Karasoy. Plus Horvath is more reliable than Yaneva... Yaneva had a terrible season in China, started the first few matches but went to the bench every single time and lost her spot in the starting position.

There`s nothing wrong, the other teams are just stronger and playing stronger. In order for a team to win a team gotta loose.

• they should be able at least to beat Bursa with its roster even if they were no better than Bursa..imo..they have a better team than Halkbank and Çanakkale etc...their ranking should have been better than some of these teams

• Well, if they could beat Bursa, then they would beat everybody else, because so far Bursa is showing they are one of the strongest teams, and they could break in the TOP 4 at least.

But there`s a lot of game left still, things can change. But still even on the paper Bursa is stronger than Sanriyer in my opinion.