Turkish League 2016/2017

• which Maja?
    setter or middle?
    setter Maja Ognjenovic in Eczacıbaşı (cant play much in the local league due to foreign limitation rule : 3+1) but Middle Maja Poljak is in Dinamo Moscow

I'm talking about the setter, Maja Ognjenoivc. I just notice that she's not even in the player statistic list anymore in the last several games. I was wondering if she was exchanged or something, but I found nothing about her in the news.

• I'm talking about the setter, Maja Ognjenoivc. I just notice that she's not even in the player statistic list anymore in the last several games. I was wondering if she was exchanged or something, but I found nothing about her in the news.

No, she is still there. Teams are only allowed 4 foreigners in the match squad, so she rarely gets picked in TL. Barbolini prefers to use Boskovic, Kosheleva, Larson and Thaisa, so you will notice that Ognjenovic and Adams are often left out of the roster. She plays regularly in the Champions League.

• -Ok thanks for the info. I'm not sure this is a good strategy. But I'm not a volleyball expert either.

• Adams started vs Idman Ogaci and Seramiksan. Maja started vs Seramiksan and Nilufer.

• after backup in vakifbank and horrible games in national team, cagla akin playing better in besiktas. i think she can play better and back to national team.
    i really wanted gozde yilmaz in one team playing in 6 players like hande, but they prefer stay in backup.

• after backup in vakifbank and horrible games in national team, cagla akin playing better in besiktas. i think she can play better and back to national team.
    i really wanted gozde yilmaz in one team playing in 6 players like hande, but they prefer stay in backup.

There are waaay better players who can play for NT instead of Akin imo. Cagla would be one of my last options

• Another Turkish terror attack.

When I sit in the USA and wonder if one of our Olympic players might be caught up in this then I have to wonder how they must feel about their own safety. Here we are into one of the most exciting seasons for European Club volleyball and you wonder if one of the big stars is going to just choose to leave for personal reasons.

I don't know all the political issues that are driving this violence but it clear that Turkey is entering a very unstable political time.

• Yeah, it is really sad, I worry about them also. (and everyone in Turkey as well).

This is a interview with Sokolov.

Bulgarian superstar and Volleywood Idol Tsvetan Sokolov no longer wants to play in Turkey after 2 seasons with club team Halkbank Ankara because of recent bombings.

“There is no way that my family and I can live peacefully because of the bombings in Turkey.

In Ankara, 4 bombings took place in just a month. When I am in my car on my way to the gym, I pray that no bombs will explode right where I am. It’s scary when I hit a red light.

I feel sorry for the people who have to live like this every day.

Due to this, I choose to continue my career in other country. I would like to play in Italy. We will see.”

http://www.volleywood.net/voll…-scare-tsvetan-sokolov-2/

• Thaisa's husband said they were planning to go to the club but Thaisa decided not to at the last minute...

• Thaisa said even with all the attacks she feels safer in Turkey than in Brazil. She says one of the things she loves about living in Turkey is that she feels "safe" something she never felt in Brazil, She can go out at night without fear, different than in Brazil. In Turkey she will only avoid Tourist and crowded places.

http://globoesporte.globo.com/…tml#atleta-thaisa-Menezes

in 2015 more people died in Brazil ( 58,383) from violent crime than in Syria ( 55,219).

http://www.independent.co.uk/n…ic-security-a7386296.html

• Why Van Hecke and Rousseaux are playing so so terrible this season in Besiktas??? :what: :wall: I'm fan of them but seriously there's not a single much i watched that they played good :aww: :aww:

• Van Hecke was simply a mess last year in Brazil...and the year before she was also not on her best shape...

• Turkish Cup Final Schedule :

12:00 Vakıfbank - Nilüfer B.
    14:00 Galatasaray - Bursa BB.
    16:30 Eczacıbaşı - Halkbank
    18:30 Fenerbahçe - Sarıyer B.

CET : local time -2

maybe Bursa can surprise Galatasaray which doenst seem that possible bcz Bursa hasnt been playing well for a while

• Why Van Hecke and Rousseaux are playing so so terrible this season in Besiktas??? :what: :wall: I'm fan of them but seriously there's not a single much i watched that they played good :aww: :aww:

U dont really know what u r talking about.

Lise scored vs

Idman 29
    Fenerbahce 10
    Halbank 20
    Galatasary 12
    Seramiksan 23
    NIlufer 23
    Sariyer 16
    Bursa 18
    Eczacibasi 11

as u can see her performance is Good, she scored over 20 vs the weaker teams and over 10 vs the strongest teams.

She is the 4th best score (points/set)

• Van Hecke is doing an OK job there with 40% attacking ratio. She is not spectacular but delivers what is expected from her. On the other hand, Rousseaux sucks big time. 35% attacking is quite bad for an offensive OH and she is also making a lot of mistakes. 18 years ol OH Tugba Senoglu doing a better job than her.

• Van Hecke is doing an OK job there with 40% attacking ratio. She is not spectacular but delivers what is expected from her. On the other hand, Rousseaux sucks big time. 35% attacking is quite bad for an offensive OH and she is also making a lot of mistakes. 18 years ol OH Tugba Senoglu doing a better job than her.

I have no idea why they signed with Rousseaux, I don't remember her having a big impact on any team she played for.. I expected her to be as bad as she is..

• ok calm your tits..is she your sister or what? I said i like both of them and i m a fan of them but todays Van Hecke and previous years Van Hecke are 2 different players..that's MY opion and you cannot criticize it!!!