Turkish League 2016/2017

• Yeah they are playing amazing together. Cansu and Sloetjes

Galatasaray is not bad team at all. Vakifbank has much better individual players and that is why they can't beat them but overall they are not that bad at all.

It will be very interesting to watch Galatasaray and Pomi in final of CEV Cup (ofc. If they win all matches before)

• Sad result for GS. After losing 1st set after a very good comeback, their motivation dropped significantly from the end of the 2nd set and they never came back again. GS MBs were terrible today, not only Asli but also Jack. Asli missed 4 serve rotations and could serve only 2 times in I think. Jack's standing serves are super easy to receive, she should go back to her jump serves. Ruseva should be replacing Jack or Asli already in the 1st set.

Ataman reminds me Barbolini a lot. He is so slow to make the changes needed for the game to win. This season he has a wider squad and needs to make the best use out of them. For example, why doesn't he bring Guldeniz into the game when Seda is coming back for serving? Gamze doesn't set to Seda when she is in the backrow anyway, Guldeniz serves, receives and defends much better. GS could use a double substitution as well, Nursevil and Ezgi can bring some energy to the match instead of forcing Centoni to score from backrow.

Terrible day for GS and the only player I liked on the court today was Leys. She was reliable in scoring and received very well. Too bad that Ataman has to give up from one of the Ruseva-Jack duo for her.

Congrats Vakifbank! I agree about Cansu's sets to Lönneke, but remember that Lönneke attacked against single block quite often today.

• Congrats Vakifbank! I agree about Cansu's sets to Lönneke, but remember that Lönneke attacked against single block quite often today.

And reason why She had 1 block in front of her is because of Cansu good and fast sets. I liker her a lot :) She will take Naz spot very soon.

• And reason why She had 1 block in front of her is because of Cansu good and fast sets. I liker her a lot :) She will take Naz spot very soon.

Not only that, but GS middles were having a terrible day today. Vakifbank received with around 29%, meaning that they couldnt use middles often anyway. GS middles were so focused on blocking Zhu Ting and underestimated Slöetjes.

• i really not understand staff of galatasaray.
    - why continues with leys? she is bad player and playing with guldenis GS stay bad in attack.
    - asli is THEORY good MB cause in the game she is bad MB. your service is with always mistakes, attack medium for bad and block very bad. i hope she left GS and ozgenur back.
    - jack start the league good but now she no play good.
    - centonni only scream. she NEVER play strong with vakifbank - eczacibasi - fenerbahce team.
    - i like gamze. she is good setter but the spiker of galatasaray sometimes no play.
    i hope next season ALL foregein leaves GS, asli also and ozgenur back.

• Leys is playing much better than Guldeniz. She had the best attacking ratio among spikers and she receives better than Guldeniz. So Leys&Seda duo is much better.

Asli is having a bad season, I agree. I think she gets stressed when she feels challenged by a good sub like Ruseva.

I agree about Jack too. But I don't think the problem is only centers. Gamze is doing an excellent job with spikers but she has problems to set to middles. Jack was playing with 70% attacking rates in Champions league last season...

I agree about Centoni...GS tried to sign another opp in the beginning of the season but didn't work unfortunately. She is old and her performance has a lot of up and downs.

Özgenur??? I remember her tweeting that her dreams come true when she was going to Vakifbank. She probably thought that the problem was Ataman and the trainings in GS, not herself. I really hoped she would learn and develop under Guidetti's trainings but so far I see no improvements. She has bad blocking skills and weak attacks. She is just a good server. Remember that Vakifbank used Melis several times replacing Kubra instead of Özgenur during this season :wall:

• The Results of 12th Week :

Nilüfer B. - Çanakkale B. : 1-3 stats
    good game by Jerkov
    Eczacıbaşı - Bursa BB. : 3-0 stats
    Galatasaray - Vakıfbank : 0-3 stats
    first set was crucial. Gs failed in getting it then match.Good game by Lonneke
    Seramiksan - Halkbank : 3-2 stats
    Seramiksan beat Halkbank coming back from 2-0 down.Meryem Boz from Seramiksan 35 pnts (%56).Wilma Salas from Halkbank 32 pnts (%53)
    Sarıyer B. - Fenerbahçe : 0-3 stats
    Fenerbahçe had 14 blocks
    Beşiktaş - Idman Ocağı : 3-2 stats

Standings :
    1.Vakıfbank 37,08 points (12-0)
    2.Eczacıbaşı 30,87 (9-3)
    3.Fenerbahçe 29,36 (9-3)
    4.Galatasaray 23,2 (7-5)
    5.Bursa BB. 22,08 (7-5)
    6.Çanakkale B. 21,87 (7-5)
    7.Beşiktaş 19,72 (7-5)
    8.Halkbank 13,05 (4-8 )
    9.Seramiksan 10,87 (4-8 )
    10.Sarıyer B. 9,3 (3-9)
    11.Nilüfer B. 7,71 (1-11)
    12.Idman Ocağı 6,45 (2-10)

• The Schedule of 13th Week :

Fenerbahçe - Beşiktaş NTV Spor Live CET at 11:00
    Idman Ocağı - Eczacıbaşı
    Halkbank - Nilüfer B.
    Çanakkale B. - Sarıyer B.
    VakıfBank - Seramiksan NTV Spor Live CET at 16:00

Bursa BB. - Galatasaray NTV Spor Live CET at 11:00

• Meryem really is BEST opposite turkish in the moment. She play ALONE in seramikasan and play good. She played good against vakifbank Today and Was best scorer.
    Dicle is playing the best season in your varrer after ultimate season in besiktas. She is strong this season. And i Think melis yilmaz is the best libero in reception turkish in the moment.
    One middle block that i like and nobodys see her is beyza arici. She is strong in cannakale.
    Zehra gunes start turkish league good but now is very bad and slow

Tomorrow bursa vs Galatasaray Will be match of week

• Vakifbank needs to figure out quickly what causes their team cohesion inconsistency. They can play in one set or in one match like a top dog for the Olympic final to a team playing like an average college volleyball team. The two last matches of Vakif shown pretty well their team cohesion inconsistency.

If Ozbay Cansu keeps doing her good job, pretty sure she will be part of NT.

Just curious. What happen to Kubra ? Why she didn't play at all in last two matches ? Did she get punished ( or still punished) because of her behavior during the medal ceremonial ?

• That Meryem Boz can kill the ball with 60% even with Seramiksan´s horrible reception and setter :obey: already proves that she´s Turkey´s best OPP. She also showed that she can kill the ball even against a strong opponent with great blocks and defense like Vakif being the best scorer of the match with 20 points. Followed by Zhu with 18. Guidetti must pick her, the only reliable OPP, just what Turkey needs. IMHO she´s even more reliable then players like Sloetjes at the moment so I would be super excited to see her in NT. Also I like Seramiksan more and more each week, great fighting team. They will be much better in the second part of the season and be in the top 8 I think.

At the FB match I liked Polen and especially Dicle Nur´s performance. I can see her improving everyday when she´s not benching for Ergul. I like 18 y/o Tugba Senoglu in Besiktas. Natalia has been a little disappointing now for a while killing with only 38%. And Gizem Orge is still the best libero of Turkey hands down. No one is even close to her and definitely not Melis Yilmaz lol, today she might have been good but normally she´s SOO bad.

ALSO DID ANYONE SAY I SAW BAHAR IN FB BENCH? THATS CRAZY ahaha because I've been telling her she should play for FB for a while now on her Instagram. I'm not saying she did it for me but... who knows :P :whistling: :love:

BAHAR :heart: