Turkish League 2016/2017

• With this team, Fenerbahce Just need to hire a good Opposite as Montano who hás been benched on Chemik and a talented setter as Naz, or Antonjevic, Fabíola, Loyd, Kreklow. I didnt like Tonkom, She is not tall and Must to play really better to compense this on game. Not impressões by her sets along all season.

• Exciting match!

I really don't know what foreigners ECZ should play, but Thaisa or Adams must play. Ceylan is a really terrible player at this level, even Busra is only OK.

I thought Nilay played well in the 2nd set, but then she suddenly started making errors all the time.

From 13-10 ECZ really threw it away with bad reception and bad choices

• With this team, Fenerbahce Just need to hire a good Opposite as Montano who hás been benched on Chemik and a talented setter as Naz, or Antonjevic, Fabíola, Loyd, Kreklow. I didnt like Tonkom, She is not tall and Must to play really better to compense this on game. Not impressões by her sets along all season.

i dont like Montano..it wouldnt be that good choice for fb, imo
    the same for Kreklow as setter..i dont think she can do much much better than Ezgi or Tomkom

Tomkom is a more talented setter than all those you've named IMO. Sure she is not tall and this can be a problem, but she still usually does a good job.

Also, not sure they need a new OP. Of course Maret does not attack well, but she is a good passer. They have Kim and Natalia for attack

• Polen can easily be OPP. With a better setter, they could use the middles more often. For next year, I would hire Fabíola or LLoyd, who are pretty good at using their MBs.

• I would chose Montano as Back Up. I Said her mame cause tô hire a one Of the best opp in the world might be tô expensive. ( Olesia, Egonu, Goncharova, Sloetjes, Boskovic).

I really dont think that Tonkom os doing a great job...

• Bahar looks as a great move by Fenerbahce

• IMO tomkom is kind of setter that uses Mb a lot. Sometimes is way too much.
    If you watched matches in KUPA cup, two MBs of FB worked pretty well. And eda got MVP
    Today MB didnt have great in term of attack but for blocking is great especially eda :super:

• I'm not really sure why we are talking about how Fener can improve. They won today, they won the Turkish Cup beating VB and ECZ and they will win their CL pool easily. So far they are having a very good season, much better than many people expected

• do you think Tomkom's problem could be the same as Maja's : little playing ??

This is part of the problem and also the style doesn't really suit her well. I don't think she is doing that bad a job like Nilay though

• I'm not really sure why we are talking about how Fener can improve. They won today, they won the Turkish Cup beating VB and ECZ and they will win their CL pool easily. So far they are having a very good season, much better than many people expected

lol.agree..many think (including me as well) having best players always means having best team which is always not true

a working good team could be better than a team with super stars

• I said this before and I will say it again... Vitra has been all about Boskovic, when she`s playing 100% they have no problem winning, just like it was in the CWCH, but when she`s not 100% they become just a "average" team....
    And how about Vitra depending on Larson because of her reception how some people says? She played today and they still lost.... Natalia/Kim are showing to be stronger than Kosheleva/Larson. At least Thaiza can make a impact on the net when she plays.

Now I`m worried because even in the CL, Vitra will depend a lot on Boskovic to carry them to victory just like it was in the CWCH.

• Well Boskovic played as well and they lost. Larson played a good match and so did Kosheleva until the 5th set. There is no disgrace in losing to this very strong Fener side that beat Vakif only 2 weeks ago.

Boskovic was great in the CWCH, that is true. But don't forget that Ognjenovic was very good as well, Larson had the best reception of the tournament and it was Kosheleva who was the top scorer in the final. It is not fair to say that these players are not important.

I still believe that this match would have turned out differently in the CL because Thaisa and Adams are obviously much better than Busra and Ceylan