Turkish League 2016/2017

• The meniscus maybe?

I tried google translator and I think it's partial rupture of the collateral ligament and part of the meniscus too.

• She says her recovery is going very well and she will be back soon. Don't know how soon "soon" is but sounds like she will miss only a few games, which is good news.

Until then at least Adams will get a chance to play in the TL

• Until then at least Adams will get a chance to play in the TL

Adams was not in the roster in the match against Fenerbahce. I'm not sure if she will ever play TL.

• Someone above wrote her 'bursa sac' which is not so serious.. but if she ruptured her meniscus and ligament it might need a longer treatment, even surgery..

She says her recovery is going very well and she will be back soon. Don't know how soon "soon" is but sounds like she will miss only a few games, which is good news.

Until then at least Adams will get a chance to play in the TL

Well, I don't know about this bursa sac, but Thaisa herself said it was a rupture of meniscus and ligament.
    I don't know about how serious it its, but she indeed said she will miss only a few games, but for me it looks like she will play under medication and will treat better the problem when the season is finished. She has no intentions of going back to the NT this year so it's possible she will stay the whole summer recovering. She did the same thing before a few years ago when she got injuried in Brazilian league.

• Adams was not in the roster in the match against Fenerbahce. I'm not sure if she will ever play TL.

I would rather use Thaisa's empty place for Ognjenovic: to me she should be always among the foreigners available in TL. :whistle:

• Polish Skowronska's coming not been good for Matienko..

If Birgül Güler wants to make to the NT..she should improve her passing against good serving teams like FB..

summary of first set : passing mistakes,double-touches,net touches by Idman :aww:

• Eczacibasi win the second set as well. Neither team is receiving well but it is making for an interesting match

• Eczasibasi is just a mess sometimes and when Boskovic is out they are even worse.
    I don't think that they have a chance of winning the league playing like this.
    Vakifbank will probably be the champion once again.

• 25-15 for Canakkale :what:

Eczacibasi were terrible in that set, every player. Canakkale are doing well, but with the amount of money spent on this Eczacibasi team, these performances are unacceptable

• 25-15 for Canakkale :what:

Eczacibasi were terrible in that set, every player. Canakkale are doing well, but with the amount of money spent on this Eczacibasi team, these performances are unacceptable

You should have seen them in the first two sets. 0-2 really was not deserved...

• These last two balls by Maja... OMG. What is she thinking?

• You should have seen them in the first two sets. 0-2 really was not deserved...

I did see and I know they were very lucky but nothing as bad as the 3rd set