Turkish League 2016/2017

• Wow Canakkale bring it to a tiebreaker cmon!!!! :super: :obey:

Edit: And they got, it WHAT A MATCH!

Canakkale - FB 2-2 atm (20-25, 25-20, 19-25, 25-22) Good reminder to the people who say the TL has no good teams except for the 3 big ones.

If you want to watch the tiebreaker: ecanlitvizle.net/ntv-spor-hd-izle/

• I can't believe Fener is about to lose such important points for the TL classification

• Where is Bahar? I thought she might be playing as a regular already.

• The end of the match: that's why Kim is the best player in the world.

• 14:16 for FB in tiebreaker and 2:3 FT. Very lucky for FB and this is the second time FB is playing a tiebreaker with Canakkale, they lost the first one and won this won thanks to KYK and a little bit of luck at 14:16. But hey FB, Vakif, EczV are amazing and the rest are terrible am I right? :lol:

• Horrible match by Maja once again. All those times she tried to attack the ball and got defended...she is so sloppy sometimes

• Eczacibasi with a lot of stars and playing so bad especialy againts Vakifbank...I dont understand this :down:

• Horrible match by Maja once again. All those times she tried to attack the ball and got defended...she is so sloppy sometimes

I disagree. The reception was terrible, and she had to run all over and set from awkward positions, and she still was able to saved many balls. She tired to attack the ball because nobody else could kill it.

Larson had only 15% in attack 3/20. Neslihan had 0% 0/8

Larson can`t kill a ball, and Kosheleva can`t pass. That is their problem..

• I disagree. The reception was terrible, and she had to run all over and set from awkward positions, and she still was able to saved many balls. She tired to attack the ball because nobody else could kill it.

Larson can`t kill a ball, and Kosheleva can`t pass. That is their problem..

This. It's hard to set well when you have to run for every ball

12 service errors in 3 sets is too much. Vakif on the other side served and blocked really well

Kosheleva 6/19, Larson 3/20 and Neslihan 0/8 all need to do better

• I don't understand the management of Eczacibasi. Barbolini was awful when he was the coach of Turkish NT and Galatasaray. He simply couldn't help the youngers and he couldn't manage the experienced players. Yet, Eczacibasi hired him.

Eczacibasi has problems and one solution will not help to solve it all. I think first they need to know who is responsible of what. What's their role in the team. Turkish players cannot play and when they play, they are lost.

And Barbolini cannot manage this team. It is Barbolini to blame for all this mess. Both Barbolini and Nalam should be fired asap when season is over.