Turkish League 2016/2017

• Vakifbank just needs another consistent scorer. Gozde and Lonneke are inconsistent while Kim needs to start to be more effective for offense. Fenerbahce has the mental edge over Vakifbank so it will be interesting to see the playoffs. Wonder if the Olympics really has affected Lonneke because her level has been off this season, especially against the stronger teams. As for Zhu, she needs to receive well so Guidetti wont sub her out. Vakifbank could really use her offense if others couldnt score.

• Actually I dont think KYK is even better than zhu,kyk had a lot of support from her teammates in yesterday' s match,but Zhu didn' t. FB is just like Chinese NT ,KYK is the key player,other players turst her and give her a lot of support. In yesterday' s match, VB was just like Korea NT, Zhu is just like KYK in her NT.

• Actually I dont think KYK is even better than zhu,kyk had a lot of support from her teammates in yesterday' s match,but Zhu didn' t. FB is just like Chinese NT ,KYK is the key player,other players turst her and give her a lot of support. In yesterday' s match, VB was just like Korea NT, Zhu is just like KYK in her NT.

:lol: :thumbsup:

• Zhu is stronger than KYK
    on the other hand, KYK is more decisive than Zhu at crucial moments/points for the present
    lets not forget KYK has been playing in Turkey for many years and Zhu just came last year and environmental adaptation is important in volleyball and she is less an experienced player than KYK

• Eczacı got the set with the blocks they made in the last part of the set
    Ecv's passing problems are continuing
    Kosheleva should find her best shape as soon as possible bcz the playoffs are getting closer
    maybe Seramiksan's coach start with Meryem in this set if she is not injuried

• The thing is I think they would win if they had Meryem but I guess she's injured, maybe she got injured during the Besiktas match? Why is Tow-Arnett not playing then (one of the best blockers of TL) Is she injured as well :what: They must be really unlucky... And they're still playing well with their B team

I think this is Adams last few months in EczV :whistle:

• Seramiksan took the second set even with their B team :white: 1-1 now

Ahahaha when Seramiksan fans scream with a smile Sampiyon Seramiksan! :cup: :lol:

• 19:21 How lucky can you be Eczacibasi... Seramiksan totally deserved to win that match, I feel sad after that loss. I wish Seramiksan was in F8, imo they're better then Halkbank, Besiktas and maybe even Canakkale. They are just so unlucky.

• Omg seramiksan lost 19-21 at tie break set. I'm very very sorry for seramiksan, they should win the match whatever it takes. Eczacibasi didn't deserve this result.

• I was surprised that Tow-Arnett was not even in the squad today. I hope both she and Meryem have simple injuries, I don't want a drama between players and coach when their team is actually doing better now. For next season, they should definitely keep Vercesi, Krsmanovic, Tow-Arnett and build the team around them.

By the way, when we talked of all these stars, I would really like to see an All-star match in Turkey, like foreign team versus local.
    Foreigners would be: Ognjenovic (setter), Boskovic (opposite), KYK-Zhu Ting (OH), Rasic-Thaisa (MB), Larson (Libero :)) since there are no foreign liberos in the league. Bench could be: Anna Matienko, Kosheleva, Sinead Jack, Slöetjes...
    Locals would be: Naz, Polen, Eda, Beyza, Seda, Fatma and Gulden as libero. Bench: Gamze, Meryem, Busra, Dicle, Hande Baladin, Fatma and Gizem örge.

Very likely that the Turkish team will lose 3-0, but why not use the resources for promoting the sport even more when we can :super:

• I agree that the idea is great but not that horrible squad which will make the locals lose 3:0 for sure :lol: Polen and Gulden? Lol. I've been following Polen lately and it looks like she lost her passion. Watch her against St. Raphael, even Meliha could kill more balls. Maybe it's because she knows she won't be called for NT... It should be even more reason to become better imo :whistle:

• It would be fun just to see that foreign team play together 8o . If I was to pick a best team in the world at this moment it would be that exact team but with Castillo in place of Larson