Turkish League 2016/2017

• What about the playoffs? Is that happening or not??

There`s only 1 more round left to conclude the regular season right?

No, because this is a (very common) 12 teams league, the number of league round matches is (12 - 1) * 2 = 22.

But anyway, if Canakkale don't do a surprise upset of VakifBank today, the last will take league round win already today.

• No, because this is a (very common) 12 teams league, the number of league round matches for each team, i.e. rounds, is (12 - 1) * 2 = 22.

But anyway, if Canakkale don't do a surprise upset of VakifBank today, the last will take league round win already today.

Sorry, today the 20th round is finished.

You can get numeric informations best by those three (live) tickers:

http://www.scorespro.com/volleyball has the most complete informations about world wide volleyball tournaments I know of

http://www.livescore.in/volleyball is the best to get an overview about league round tables and playoff and other tournament trees IMHO, despite a bit less complete than the previous and more seldom with live results

http://www.the-sports.org/volleyball-s3.html is the least complete and most seldom (near) live results, but for the more important leagues/tournaments maybe the easiest regarding overview

• is Tuğba Şenoğlu that good offensively ?

so how can we define Birgül Güler ? Turkish Mireya Luis lol
    im kidding...i hope Tuğba is that good as you said
    she is very young and she can improve a lot

• I think playoffs will happen. Rasic posted on instagram "two more games until playoffs start" or something like that.

• Thank you for the links. :thumbsup:

• Results of the 20th Week :

Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Nilüfer B. : 3-0 stats
    Beşiktaş - Sarıyer B. : 3-1 stats
    Idman Ocağı - Seramiksan : 1-3 stats
    this was a crucial match for the teams on the relegation line .Meryem made so many mistakes !!
    Halkbank - Bursa BB. : 3-1 stats
    Halkbank got a good win at home.
    Fenerbahçe - Galatasaray : 3-1 stats
    i liked the match.KYK had a good game
    Çanakkale B. - Vakıfbank : 1-3 stats
    Zhu had good game indeed

Standings :
    Standings :
    1.Vakıfbank 58,08 points (19-1)
    2.Fenerbahçe 50,36 (17-3)
    3.Eczacıbaşı 48,87 (15-5)
    4.Galatasaray 40,2 (13-7)
    5.Bursa BB. 35,08 (11-9 )
    6.Çanakkale B. 31,87 (10-10 )
    7.Halkbank 29,05 (9-11 )
    8.Beşiktaş 27,72 (10-10 )
    9.Seramiksan 19,87 (7-13 )
    10.Idman Ocağı 12,45 (4-16)
    11.Sarıyer B. 12,3 (4-16)
    12.Nilüfer B. 9,71 (1-19)

• The Schedule of 21st Week :

Seramiksan - Fenerbahçe NTV SPOR at 11:00 (CET)
    Nilüfer B. - Idman Ocağı
    Vakıfbank - Halkbank NTV SPOR at 14:00 (CET)
    Bursa BB. - Beşiktaş
    Sarıyer B. - Eczacıbaşı Vitra

Galatasasay - Çanakkale B. NTV SPOR at 11:00 (CET)

• Of course there will be play off, they are just thinking to make them shorter than established at start of the season. Last rumor is that quarter finals and semifinals will be with home & away matches with Golden Set if needed instead of best of 3; and final will stay best of 5. Anyway this is not official yet.

• Vakifbank's manager Pelin Yuce was as Sonset this week. She told some interesting things:

1-We are glad we actually lost finally because it was creating an unnecessary stress on girls to keep this unbeaten record.
    2-There are many young players on loan from us and actually Beyza Arici is our player, on loan in Canakkale.
    3-We will play the finals of playoffs 3 days after the F4 in Champions League, which will be the best of 5 matches.
    4-We never lose to a team we lost once, Fenerbahce was an exception this season. So I think even if we lose to Volero in Zurich, we won't lose again in our home.
    5-Zhu is not only a great player but also very smart. She is learning English now and able to communicate better. We had big troubles to communicate in the team in the beginning of the season, especially in World Club Championship.
    6-CEV is making sure that one Italian team gets an easy way to finals every year, this is unfortunate. Very unfortunate that we will watch a Turkish derby in semis again.

Second part of the show is an interview with Maja Ogjenovic, in a beauty saloon :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?…5wdPCLelmaDfipz5x&index=1