Turkish League 2016/2017

• I only saw the end of this match. Does anyone know why Rasic was not on? The stats say she only played the first set, I hope she didn't get injured

• Great game by Yasemin, Zehra and Tuğba! U20 team will be great this year :super:

• Playoffs started great! Amazing job by Besiktas :drink:
    If Milena is injured, then Vakifbank is in a really serious trouble. Looks like Zhu Ting is the only one who can kill the ball and they will have a tough schedule, first beating Besiktas 3-0 or 3-1 and then playing F4 and then playing against GS or BB.

Besiktas has been very unlucky this season. On paper, they looked like a very good team with 2 star Belgian nationals. However now when you look at the stats, W-L ratio of two Belgians is often lower than 2, even in minuses. They would have a much better season with 2 other foreigners, especially with a more reliable opposite than Van Hecke. I'm very happy that this youth team project worked out very well though, it is an excellent example for other teams in the league, investing on close to retirement local players.

A small note: The teams playing the qualification finals to 1st league had also quite many young players, especially Beylikduzu. I hope they will manage to loan Damla Cakiroglu, Mislina Kilic and Su Zent one more year...

• Eczacibasi started to play some good volleyball at the end there. Boskovic as usual was great and Larson contributed well in attack.

Canakkale need to improve reception to give Seda more options in attack if they are going to beat Eczacibasi and they will probably need Jerkov to be at her best as well

• Thanks a lot, guys. I was actually looking forward to watch the Eczasibasi's match, but I assume that it is over now. I'm a bit confused with the time zones :D :cheesy:

• Halkbank win the first set! These matches are very interesting and show that the middle Turkish teams are strong as well. Does anybody know why Kim isn't playing?