Turkish League 2016/2017

• No clue about Milena but looked like she was on the bench in last match. For me that is the biggest question of the day: Will Guidetti risk Rasic and make her play, risking her not being able to play in F4?
    In the first match, the announcer mentioned something quite true: Vakifbank's best serve rotation is when Milena is serving. The thing is, I dont see a big problem between Melis and Milena's serves, Melis is indeed a better server and defender. However the biggest difference is on the net. Now when I think of it, Centoni had an outstanding match, killing a lot of weird balls out of nowhere in the first match. That was because Melis was short and easy to pass over her. That's not the same for Milena, if Centoni keeps doing the same when Milena is in the front row, she will get blocked again and again.

The key to win 2 sets or even the match for GS is again the serve tempo. They must find Zhu Ting from the serve line everytime. Besides they must force her to attack over and over until she can kill the ball, that will make Vakifbank tired and harder for them to win a golden set. At GS side, it all depends on receiving, if the team receives better than the 1st match, then I dont see any big troubles.

In this match, GS has to aim at winning the match, 3-0 or 3-1 again and not risk it with the ambition of only taking 2 sets. Go GS :super:

• Btw, Ataman was telling his blockers to close the diagonal more against Zhu, which was wise and not executed properly. Correct me if I am wrong but I dont remember Zhu hitting a lot to the parallel, she often has really hard hits on zone 4,5 or between 5-6. With proper diagonal block, I hope Nihan will do a good job today against her.

• So play-offs in Turkey are smillar to Polish? There are two matches in semifinal, and golden set?

• Vakif players look nervous and more and more frustrated with themselves. Guidetti looks like his mind is anywhere but in this hall. Sloetjes had a good serving streak in the middle of the set and in the next rotation he replaces her on serve with Gözde :aww: I understand that Gözde came in for reception, but IMO he should have let Sloetjes serve.

So Galatasaray is one set away from the sensation. Let's see what kind of miracle the magician can pull from his sleeve this time.

Jack with two crashing blocks against Zhu in 1st set :super:

• Vakifbank made too many mistakes and their defence is a mess so far, especially Naz looks nervous when she try to save a ball...c'mon Galatasaray! one more :cup:

• Vakifbank is clearly the better team in attack. Hill, Zhu and Sloetjes all are reliable from every situation. Galatasaray needs to keep the pressure on serve as high as possible without risking too many mistakes and they need to distribute their free ball situations wisely. For now Jack and Asli are very effective but Gamze needs to keep a plan B in the back of her head.

• Güldeniz serving her team to the final :super:

Guidetti taking off half his team at once :rolll: But it's not going to help, they have completely fallen apart. And they already had their miracle for this season in that 10:20 comeback against Eczacibasi.

• Cant believe it.. :( When the last time Galatasaray was in the finals?