Turkish League 2016/2017

• Stats don't count the golden set? I don't think Dundar made only 8 blocks...

• Stats don't count the golden set? I don't think Dundar made only 8 blocks...

The stats must count the golden set, there is no way Boskovic attacked 38 times in just the first 4 sets when she was only used briefly in sets 1-3

• The stats must count the golden set, there is no way Boskovic attacked 38 times in just the first 4 sets when she was only used briefly in sets 1-3

So Dundar had only 5 blocks during the regular match? :what:

• So Dundar had only 5 blocks during the regular match? :what:

I thought she would have more as well. But 5 blocks in 4 sets is still good and she made some important blocks that weren't stuff blocks as well

• And about the issue of many cards during this game: that referee, İlhâmi Şenyurt, is famous of this attitude. He has no tolerance for any condemnation of his decisions, except the ones coming from team captains. Doesn't matter whether he understands the language or not, any action or word seems negative and condemning to him mostly rewarded by a card.
    I remember a match maybe 3-4 years ago, again he was the head referee, and the match was an important one, a foreigner in Eczacı (Senna if i'm not mistaken) was about to yell at him about a decision he made and immediately local players shushed her down. It could've been better, maybe, if experienced locals like Neslihan and Gülden had warned their teammates about this highly possible intolerance :/

• By the way guys, if anyone didn't write it down, IT'S THE FIRST FINAL OF GALA SINCE 52 YEARS!!! I'm glad i have chosen this as a first post ^^ ( sorry if someone noted it before (: )

This may need a correction. I have written that right after I heard Aslı ( MB of gala ) interviewing to NTVSpor, even though she said it has been 52 years that Gala didn't play a finale in turkish league, I couldn't find any formal dictation about it, interestingly... I searched many platforms related to Galatasaray, however NOTHING is mentioned on this. I checked wikipedia ( god knows whether it's reliable, but...), accordingly, it was 51 seasons ago that gala WON turkish championship, and the last time they finished turkish championship in the second place was 39 seasons ago ( but i believe that championship didn't have a play-off stage ). However, after Sultanlar Ligi was established ( this league had a play-off stage as I understood ), they played in the finale against Eczacıbaşı in 1988 and lost it, and never got the chance to play in the final ever again, UNTIL TODAY!!

So, basically IT'S THE FIRST FINAL OF GALA SINCE 29 YEARS!!! Yaaaay :win:

• Very nice job Galatasaray. It was really nice when Guidetti sent Zhu Ting in and she got aced right after. And there are people here actually comparing her to KYK. :rolll:

Shame on you for your derogatory and condescending remark on Zhu !!! For KYK fan, a winning is all her credit, a loss is always the teammate's fault. unfortunately, the stats speak the opposite story

• Shame on you for your derogatory and condescending remark on Zhu !!! For KYK fan, a winning is all her credit, a loss is always the teammate's fault. unfortunately, the stats speak the opposite story

Put KYK in Vakifbank and let's see what happens. Anyway Zhu Ting will never be at KYK's level, she is all about spiking. :whistle:

• VakifBank-Eczacibasi Vitra is at 22-04 on 18:00 CET (FB-GS is not decided yet but probably one day after this one)

Btw I agree about KYK clearly being better then Zhu Ting atm at least. I mean you can show me all the stats in the world and it wouldn't make a change to me. Zhu Ting is an amazing player but the way KYK (and Eda) step up their game when it's so necessary proves their worth more then what Zhu or Boskovic are doing in their teams. I mean yea Boskovic killed 17 balls, however when the team actually needed it she couldn't get past Eda a single time and couldn't stop KYK. Stats are really not everything that's why I prefer to ignore them mostly and follow the match to see who truly was leading the team. That's why it seemed like Eda for example made like 30 block that match lol. She blocked Boskovic almost 100% in golden set which was worth more then 30 blocks even.

Zhu Ting and Boskovic are great players however just because your killing balls great and make 25 points a match doesn't mean your the best player ever. Just look at KYK and Eda, they are more then just players to the team. Even other players are playing better and get confidence when they're on court. They're legends and the heart of their team. That's what makes KYK still the best player in the world right now imo. Zhu Thing can become that maybe one day, but that's not today. Also not to mention that there is more to volleybal then just killing balls, her reception is pathetic for example.

Btw I'm so proud of Galatasaray even though as a FB fan I'm supposed to hate them :obey: :rolll:

• . Rasic has muscle pull injury and i think will play cl against EczV
    2.EczV not happy for Kosheleva perf. According to only 30cm she never take reception.
    3.Compare Kyk and Zhu impossible, Kyk showed who is the best Zhu amazing player but not a Kyk
    4.Did you watch Fb Sk vs Real also Fb Sk vs Cska the most seen matches all the world. Also Did you watch Fb Ulker Arena and ambiance, Why you try seperate Fb and Gs fans
    5.This year budget Ecz is the highest all the time and no domestic players in Cl also Cev notice it. Also Vakif amazing budfet plus gym calculate their budget
    6.I m very upset even though everything we close this years all cup.
    7.Next year I dont think Ecz never play six fireign players. Vakif or Ecz next year will play Cev cup It will be amazing
    8.I trust my team Go Fenerbahce Sports Club is the best

• It is the Vakif-Vitra CL semi-final that is on 22/4, not the domestic match.

Kim and Eda stepped up at the important time, well done to them. But that's not what happened in the CL match when neither player played that well. Like Joana said all they were doing was complaining all the time, meanwhile Boskovic made some important points. As far as Zhu is concerned, did you watch the Olympics? She absolutely drove her team to success in the most important of all volleyball matches

• It´s my opinion that KYK is better you guys can´t change that sorry. Fener also won the first match against Ecz in CL. In the second they were 2-1 behind and came back to 25-25 I think after they were 12-18 down but still lost the set which was a big mental advantage for Vitra also they wanted it really bad for Thaisa while Fener was still in shock. I´m saying they´re the best and proved that in the golden set for me. Also as you guys said all they did was complaining and they didn´t focus and the match as much as they did yesterday. I didn´t say KYK and Eda are robots and can never have a bad day and I didn´t say Boskovic and Zhu are far behind them and can never be as good. Boskovic is still the best attacker in the world for me, however she can´t kill a single ball after a 14/10 lead yesterday which was really bad. But it can happen, she´s only 20. While Kim used both chances she had without a single mistake to get match point and then to use that match point at 14/14 to 16/14. I dare you guys to rewatch that golden set at 13-7 and see what carrying a team means (Eda :obey: ). I have almost never seen a single player carry a player like that also in such a moment. Also I didn´t say Zhu Ting can´t carry her team, however this is not Olympics and so far (in the F4 of TL and CL F6) She simply was not amazing. I don´t get why some people get so offended when I say KYK is better then Zhu and Boskovic, it´s my opinion and a lot of people agree with me so get over it... :wavy:

• -Zhu ting is only 23 yeras old
    -Its her first professional year abroad
    -KYK won the Turkish champion or cup at her first year?
    -Zhu ting carried her team all the way and won the biggest volleyball event and named as the MVP

BEST SCORERS Rank #1 : 154 points
    BEST SPIKERS Rank #1 : 42.86
    BEST BLOCKERS Rank #4 : 0.56
    BEST SERVERS Rank #11 : 0.19
    BEST DIGGERS Rank #9 : 0.93
    BEST RECEIVERS Rank #3 : 39.68

• stats' page of TVL says "no matches appointed yet" :wavy:

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• It´s my opinion that KYK is better you guys can´t change that sorry. Fener also won the first match against Ecz in CL. In the second they were 2-1 behind and came back to 25-25 I think after they were 12-18 down but still lost the set which was a big mental advantage for Vitra also they wanted it really bad for Thaisa while Fener was still in shock. I´m saying they´re the best and proved that in the golden set for me. Also as you guys said all they did was complaining and they didn´t focus and the match as much as they did yesterday. I didn´t say KYK and Eda are robots and can never have a bad day and I didn´t say Boskovic and Zhu are far behind them and can never be as good. Boskovic is still the best attacker in the world for me, however she can´t kill a single ball after a 14/10 lead yesterday which was really bad. But it can happen, she´s only 20. While Kim used both chances she had without a single mistake to get match point and then to use that match point at 14/14 to 16/14. I dare you guys to rewatch that golden set at 13-7 and see what carrying a team means (Eda :obey: ). I have almost never seen a single player carry a player like that also in such a moment. Also I didn´t say Zhu Ting can´t carry her team, however this is not Olympics and so far (in the F4 of TL and CL F6) She simply was not amazing. I don´t get why some people get so offended when I say KYK is better then Zhu and Boskovic, it´s my opinion and a lot of people agree with me so get over it... :wavy:

Not offended at all. I like Kim very much and I'm not actually saying Zhu or Boskovic are better, though I think they are both better attackers currently. But I don't think it's right to say "KYK is better than those players because she gets it done in the biggest moments" when both of those girls have come up good for their teams in important moments in the past

• KYK did win the CL first season she came and she was the MVP, and I said exactly she is 23 and a lot can change! Let´s see what she can do. KYK also was MVP in 2012 RIO with a worse team then what Zhu had in China. She was MVP even though her team wasn´t even in final, people really are underestimating KYK here I see. Go watch Kim´s matches in Olympics 12 and 16, Turkish league matches and everything. Zhu and Kim have a similar carreer so far but Kim is still going strong at 29 while we have yet to see what Zhu can do at that time. It´s imo stupid to compare them when Kim is clearly the better player and don´t come at me with stats again lol. KYK and Ezgi/Nootsara prefer to use Kim not that much against the weaker Turkish teams and let her other team mates play more, she is only there when necessary. That´s how good she is. Please don´t underestimate Kim Yeon Koung guys, she is so far the best volleyball player in the world from this era easily at least for me.

Zhu is not that far behind and she can be as Kim if she grows but imo Kim was better around her age then Zhu is now... But she´s only 23! She doesn´t have to be the best in the world and she already is in some people´s hearts so that´s great. And she was AMAZING at the Olympics of course.

Boskovic is already the best Opp in the world imo, she just needs a little more experience and boom, nothing that can stop her. 8)