Turkish League 2016/2017

• Agreed! It is simply pathetic to find excuses for such primitive behaviours. People should be in the gym to support their teams not pulling down opponent team with such offensive chants :wall:

• W

Seriously this is too much. Booing is a part of every single sport at the highest level. I know Fener and Gala have some stupid thug fans, but all they were really doing is booing and whistling and the elite, international level players of Vakif and Vitra should be able to deal with that as they've heard it all before.

Is it not possible that Vakif just played a bad match? Gala had the right strategy to beat them and Rasic being out made it even easier for them because their other MBs can't cover the net as well as her when Gamze is setting with her quick style. Gala served well and Vakif played badly, that's all.

And saying Fener only won because of thugs is ridiculous. Vitra have beaten them 3 times this year and the Fener fans couldn't stop it. They are just very closely matched teams and either team could have won. Boskovic didn't hit straight into the block because of the fans, but because Eda knew where the set was going and how Boskovic likes to hit and positioned herself perfectly.

When EczV beat 3 times.TL 1-1, T Cup FB beat, CL 1-1 Also Why Uleb respect and showing FB SK and Fans Did You ever think?
    We are very close beat EczV Cl but we can't Full Foreigners,Huge Budget but If you look last five years FB almost all win to EczV matches.
    Last Year EczV won nothing.Close to Zero 0 cup Why ıntend the World Championship also this year probally Both Of Them finish zero Cup or One Of Them One Cup But Always Join to WCC Why?Where Is The Success?

Fb fans knows everything also very experience European Cups Basketball,Volleyball,Table Tennis,Atletism Not holigans

Leo2017 I hope Conegliano or Moskow will take CL Cup My heart with theirs

• Actually professional competition is all about money now. Bigger investment, bigger chance to win champions league or WCC or other internatioanl competition. Ecz vitra won champions leauge 2014-2015 and WCC 2016. Vakifbank won Turkish league last year and second at CEV CL. Fener failed in both at CL and Turkish league last year with bunch of nice foreign players.I think if Fener could win champions league this year or at least entering final four . There will be a chance to get a wild card for WCC 2018. If Moscow of immoco can enter the final of champions league. they also can enter WCC 2017 this year.

For this CEV cl this year, I think 50/50/50 chance for moscow/Vakif/ecz vitra. Let us see who gets the luck! :gone:

• I'm not exactly sure what you're saying. I think we agree that Fener and Vitra are closely matched teams and Fener won because they played better, not because of hooligan fans.

ECZ won the CL in 2015 and then won the World Championship in 2015 and 2016. This is why they always attend the World Championship and also because they are rich enough to pay for wildcards. Fener haven't won an international competition since 2012

• It was my mistake of not clarifying my point: I am so fed up with hooliganism, and whether call booing or whistling or calling names hooliganism or not I'm not happy with it. And I wanted to share what I think on this.

BUT I strongly disagree to saying both Gala's and Fener's historic victories are the result of these 'thugs'. They were there just like all previous matches, and the atmosphere was not notably worse than previous matches. Gala did everything the way it must be done to beat Vakıf, whoever said that ''Vakıf's weaknesses and Gala's strength matched perfectly'' I totally agree, but we should praise Ataman for polishing these spots. And about Fener's side, as the their players stated, it was mentally a really really hard match for them, plenty of times they were on the edge of being eliminated, but they -especially Eda :obey: -did not give up. This victory is their's and no one can take this away from them.

Back to my point, I go to matches to watch good volleyball, not for booing and whistling. If I want my team to win and I want a contribution on this, I cheer for them, sing songs to them, clap them, not demoralize opponent players. This is not about legality, this is about priorities, victory is not everything to me

If you never whistling and boo ing. Why going to match. This is legal and ıf you are fan you want to demorilize other team.This is support.But argueing, throw the money etc and sound bomb this is fanatism

• It's funny that those who defend or downplay the uncivilized behaviors of some fans keep saying it doesn't affect the player's performance, but they admit indirectly at the same times the goal of those uncivilized behaviors is to demoralize the opponents.

• It's funny that those who defend or downplay the uncivilized behaviors of some fans keep saying it doesn't affect the player's performance, but they admit indirectly at the same times the goal of those uncivilized behaviors is to demoralize the opponents.

But don't you think you are downplaying the efforts of players by giving all the credit of winning (or all the blame of loosing) to fans. If the atmosphere were so intense I would agree with you, but it wasn't (I went to the game after my 1-year of protesting hooliganism ended :lol: ). I was sitting in Eczacı's side and believe me the atmosphere was not that determinant on the result that you can put all the blame on it (it was better than I was expecting tbh). It is something to criticize the behaviors of some fans, but a different thing to put all the blame of all lost matches to them. Ofc there have been matches that they were much more determinant on the outcome, but if you ask me the biggest determinant in that match was Fener playing better in critical moments, and Eczacı (and barbolini) failing to solve problems in moments of crisis. And we have seen this at least 2 more times this season that they lost games which practically looked like they won. I'm not saying fans don't have any effect on the game (atmosphere of a hall always has a saying in matches), but determining the amount of this effect is important, and giving all the credit (or all the blame) to fans is unfair in this case, imo.

what's funny is you don't have any answers to all the facts stated by the other posters above demolishing your stupid arguments about how Fener and Galatasaray advanced to final simply because of their hooligans. people drag you to filth and you have no answer. you can stay pressed tho.

• Is there any news about Natalia's contract on Fener? Coach Ze Roberto (who is practically Natalia's dad in volleyball) is looking for a stronger rooster since his team is promoted to Superliga A. And rumors is that he is trying to reach out to Natalia. I personally hope Natalia would decline because that will be a career suicide. She is on top of her game now and she needs to be in a highly competitive team.

• what's funny is you don't have any answers to all the facts stated by the other posters above demolishing your stupid arguments about how Fener and Galatasaray advanced to final simply because of their hooligans. people drag you to filth and you have no answer. you can stay pressed tho.

I truly hope you are just joking.

You sound like a troll advocating hooliganism.

Even Serena Williams an Olympic Champion and a multi-Grand Slam Winner said something about BOOING taking you of your Rhythm and System.

But hey. Let's just trust you, a mere spectator over an exalted professional athlete.your baseless rationalization of hooliganism is just sickening. Human decency should be preserved at all cost. But here you are acting like a little kid trying to make bullying is normal because you and your bully friends said so. :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• the fact of the matter is ecza was already leading 14-11 and had only 1 point to win if the "thugs" really affected them then why did they even get to match point anyway? in other words the only time your claim that fener won just because of "thugs" is if ecz was defeated in straight sets but since they were able to get to match point then the question is why were they able to overcome "thugs" majority of the game but not during the matchpoint.

• Kudos to that!

• oh hey someone made this quote: "Vitra have beaten them 3 times this year and the Fener fans couldn't stop it"

so if fener's fans were really distracting then how come ecz won 3 times this season against them in other words if they were really affected by the fans then they shouldnt have won even 1 game during their matches this season

but you see rain of castacrapiness does not know how to answer this question he/ she will always say "oh hooliganism affects a player's performance" hmmn then i wonder what would be his explanation to players who were able to win and do well despite of hostile circumstances such as i dont know jesse owens? jackie robinson? those players faced not only booing but racism, family members or friends being beaten up/killed and yet they were able to excel at their sports.

• so if fener's fans were really distracting then how come ecz won 3 times this season against them in other words if they were really affected by the fans then they shouldnt have won even 1 game during their matches this season

It's not because ecz won 3 times that the players were not affected by thugs intimidations. Some players can cope better than others. But at the end of the day, it's all about sportsmanship and fair play.

• again, overdramatic. you are turning this conversation into something bigger than what it was actually. you said that the main reason Fener and Galatasaray advanced to the final because of the hooligans, but when other poster served you with the fact about the performance of both team on the semis, you went silent. and now you are back here talking about all the other athletes and their opinions about booing and so on.

none of us said that hooligans is a good thing, we all agree it is a bad thing and needed to be stopped. but for you to simply put down the fact that hooligans is the only reason Fener and Galatasaray advanced to the final is truly pathetic.

please show me exactly where did i said bullying is normal? show me where i said that. you can't because i have never said that. you are just being overdramatic because people here dragged you to filth and you have no backup points to defend Ecz and Vakifbank poor performance during the semis. you are trying to play the victim card when in the beginning, you are the one who served that bullshit fact about the only reason Fener and Galatasaray are on the finals are 100% because of the hooligans.

• It's not because ecz won 3 times that the players were not affected by thugs intimidations. Some players can cope better than others. But at the end of the day, it's all about sportsmanship and fair play.

sportmanship and players don't involve fans. it is among the athletes themselves. and where are your respond to the previous posts about athletes who suffered "verbal abuse" and "mental abuse" but still manage to excel in their sports? we are waiting for your "explanation".

• WorldChampionsCup is worthless turnament for me since 2015 Cuz Ecz. closed 2015 years NO CUP.But invite to WCC cuz Thep spent lots of money.
    Also This year no wait to finish Ligas and CL It gived Ecz and Vakıf WC I think invite pay 100.000 USD and They paid immediatily
    For Example CL won Moskow and for example FB SK finished two cups TL and T Cups also Ecz and Vakıf 0 cups.But they everytime invite FB,GS or other Clubs no invite.
    If succes no important who cares WCC