Turkish League 2016/2017

• Nilüfe Belediyesi signed with Alper Erdoğuş instead of İnessa Korkmaz who was the biggest reason why they managed not to relagate this season :huh:

• Nilüfe Belediyesi signed with Alper Erdoğuş instead of İnessa Korkmaz who was the biggest reason why they managed not to relagate this season :huh:

What a strange decision. Inessa and Bytsenko were the reasons they didnt relegate. This is actually the reason I really wanted Nilufer to relegate instead of other two because there is clearly something wrong with their management. Last season they sent their best transfer (Crncevic) before the season started and now Inessa. I really hope Inessa got a better offer from another VVSS team and that's why she didnt sign with them :white:

• I would be surprised if Kosheleva doesn't leave to be honest. Having 6 foreigners is too many as the team still struggles for chemistry when there is a different team in TL and CL. Also if they are not in the CL and they probably won't be, there is even less reason to have so many foreigners. Of the 6 foreigners they have currently Kosh has probably been the most disappointing so I expect she will go to Conegliano or somewhere.

• I would be surprised if Kosheleva doesn't leave to be honest. Having 6 foreigners is too many as the team still struggles for chemistry when there is a different team in TL and CL. Also if they are not in the CL and they probably won't be, there is even less reason to have so many foreigners. Of the 6 foreigners they have currently Kosh has probably been the most disappointing so I expect she will go to Conegliano or somewhere.

On the other hand Eczacibasi's number 1 transfer of this season will be a local defensive OH. I'm not sure who that can be, maybe Damla Cakiroglu will be back, maybe Esra Gumus who had a bad season, Fatma Yildirim, Guldeniz Önal and Birgul Guler are other alternatives. They might use their foreign spots for Boskovic, Ognjenovic and one foreign middle next season. However Neslihan is playing great again so this can open 1 more spot for a foreigner on the court, most likely an offensive OH.

• On the other hand Eczacibasi's number 1 transfer of this season will be a local defensive OH. I'm not sure who that can be, maybe Damla Cakiroglu will be back, maybe Esra Gumus who had a bad season, Fatma Yildirim, Guldeniz Önal and Birgul Guler are other alternatives. They might use their foreign spots for Boskovic, Ognjenovic and one foreign middle next season. However Neslihan is playing great again so this can open 1 more spot for a foreigner on the court, most likely an offensive OH.

Thaisa is still contracted to them until May 2018 so she will stay, they could also use a good local MB. I expect they will transfer another foreign OH as well hopefully this time someone who can receive a little better than Kosheleva :rolleyes:

• Thaisa is still contracted to them until May 2018 so she will stay, they could also use a good local MB. I expect they will transfer another foreign OH as well hopefully this time someone who can receive a little better than Kosheleva :rolleyes:

Her husband said that there is a possibility of her not staying for another year. I think it will depend on if they classify or not to CL.

• I think that Kosheleva should leave the team, and it's not only because she had an poor season but also because she doesen't fit good with they. Eczacibasi lacks chemistry this season and the difference between the team playing the Champions League and on Turkish League just made this worst.

The #1 transfer for sure should be a local defensive OH, from the other hand if Garay didn't have signed with Praia she probably would fit good on the team.

About Thaisa, the CL classification is gonna be decisive, but honestly, I still want to see her playing abroad.

Agreed. The all-star team don't work. When you have that many star players, they don't usually play as a team. They will try to one-up each other and think about their own performance.

The #1 transfer for sure should be a local defensive OH, from the other hand if Garay didn't have signed with Praia she probably would fit good on the team.

It is most likely Garay will come to Praia. I miss her in Brazil League. She will bring fire to the team.

• As expected Bursa and Canakkale both won their series for place 5 and 6 against HalkBank Ankara respective Besiktas, but it took them both much more work than might be expected: 2:1 in the series, Bursa needed 4, Canakkale even 5 sets in decisive match. Because there is this Balkan cup extra qualification, as seen this last season both are supposed to play in CEV challenge cup again therefore.

• As expected Bursa and Canakkale both won their series for place 5 and 6 against HalkBank Ankara respective Besiktas, but it took them both much more work than might be expected: 2:1 in the series, Bursa needed 4, Canakkale even 5 sets in decisive match. Because there is this Balkan cup extra qualification, as seen this last season both are supposed to play in CEV challenge cup again therefore.

seems Çanakkale barely won all the matches..they all ended 3-2..Bursa's job was easier..Jochinha was mvp of thse matches

i wonder if Bursa will be able to keep her for the next season..probably better teams will want to sign with her from Brazil or Italy or Turkey
    Çanakkale should go on with Mia for another season
    the same for Beyza Arıcı the middle of Çanakkale..the better/stronger teams could want to sign with her

Tuğba Şenoğlu should keep playing as starter for the teams like BJK

she can be amongst the most valuable local OHs in the future

• I think Beyza Arici and Tugba Senoglu were on loan and now they will go back to their teams. I'm sure Vakifbank & Eczacibasi will keep them this season in their own squads. Tugba can already play in Vakifbank regularly next season, especially in the Turkish league.

• I think Beyza Arici and Tugba Senoglu were on loan and now they will go back to their teams. I'm sure Vakifbank & Eczacibasi will keep them this season in their own squads. Tugba can already play in Vakifbank regularly next season, especially in the Turkish league.

i hope Tuğba can/should play another season with a weaker team in VVSL...though Guidetti can help her improve..she would be on the bench most of the time if came back to VB
    its time for Beyza Arıcı to play for a stronger team..it would be a right decision to play for Vitra..she could easily take Büşra or CEylan's place in TL matches

• I would LOVE Beyza Arici in Vitra (though Canakkale would be really weak then) and Tugba in VakifBank. If I remember right Kirdar still said she would most likely retire after this season and she even won the Champions league which she mentioned she still wanted to win in the same interview so I think Tugba would be so usefull for VB especially in Turkish league. If VB can get another foreign OH for CL or keep Hill I don´t see why Tugba would be benched a lot then... There are not that many better options then her, foreign OH in CL and Tugba in TL mostly would be ideal. I really hope she can build her defence and keep growing in offense and be the Gozde Kirdar of this generation for Turkey :box:

• :hit:

I would LOVE Beyza Arici in Vitra (though Canakkale would be really weak then) and Tugba in VakifBank. If I remember right Kirdar still said she would most likely retire after this season and she even won the Champions league which she mentioned she still wanted to win in the same interview so I think Tugba would be so usefull for VB especially in Turkish league. If VB can get another foreign OH for CL or keep Hill I don´t see why Tugba would be benched a lot then... There are not that many better options then her, foreign OH in CL and Tugba in TL mostly would be ideal. I really hope she can build her defence and keep growing in offense and be the Gozde Kirdar of this generation for Turkey :box:

It took Gozde's almost 10 years to become a star and she played only 2-3 seasons very good. She hasn't been playing good lately and this is not only for this season, also previous seasons she played poorly. We need better then Gozde.

• I would LOVE Beyza Arici in Vitra (though Canakkale would be really weak then) and Tugba in VakifBank. If I remember right Kirdar still said she would most likely retire after this season and she even won the Champions league which she mentioned she still wanted to win in the same interview so I think Tugba would be so usefull for VB especially in Turkish league. If VB can get another foreign OH for CL or keep Hill I don´t see why Tugba would be benched a lot then... There are not that many better options then her, foreign OH in CL and Tugba in TL mostly would be ideal. I really hope she can build her defence and keep growing in offense and be the Gozde Kirdar of this generation for Turkey :box:

Vakif mentioned Beyza is their player, so I'm sure next season she will play for them.. Especially considering Kubra's not such great season