Turkish League 2016/2017

• Rumor about Boskovic going to Italy (probably replacing Brakocevic) on loan is a good thing or not?

Although most will disagree, it is a good thing for both sides. The reason for Boskovic's transfer was Neslihan's injury. Everyone thought she would never recover and come back since she had 2 seasons with injuries. But it looks like she is over her injury and playing in very good level again. So why should they waste a foreign spot for a spot which can easily be filled by Neslihan? Besides, it is really important for Boskovic's own development to experience different leagues, training schemes, playing against more defensive teams etc. So I think playing in Italy for 1 season will add a lot to her and add another perspective to herself.

What Eczacibasi desperately needs is a local OH and a local setter. Since Gamze and Naz are not available, the best alternative is Özge Kirdar. However it looks like Eczacibasi wants a solid setter one more season so they will keep Maja Ognjenovic and most likely call their young setter Arelya back and expect her to learn from Maja during the year. I'm almost sure Adam will stay too. So the question is, who will be the other two foreigners? Right now, Maja-Neslihan, Adams-MB, OH-OH spots are empty. I assume they will either keep Larson which is a bad decision in my opinion and transfer 1 more MB if Thaisa does not recover on time. Remember also that Eczacibasi is very likely to play in CEV cup next season, so I dont see the point of keeping all these three: Kosheleva-Larson and Boskovic.

• Vakif mentioned Beyza is their player, so I'm sure next season she will play for them.. Especially considering Kubra's not such great season

I don't agree with your comment. To me, Kubra had quite a good season. You can imagine that it is very hard to shine in a team full of stars but she did contribute as much as Rasic doing CL final 4 and also during the Turkish league, she was the best MB after Rasic, Eda and Jack. (Kübra was way better blocker than Adams)

I find Beyza Arıcı quite over rated. Her technique is not really good and she doesnt have much attacking angles. Don't forget that another mediocre player such as Melike Yılmaz also shined a lot 2 years ago in a low level team and she was benched in Sarıyer Belediyesi which was relegated this season. That's why I am always suspicious about one season flare of such players.

On the other hand Tuğba could be really useful in Vakıfbank, not only that Vakıfbank needs her but also it would be good to work in early age under the guidance of a great trainer like Guidetti

• I don't agree with your comment. To me, Kubra had quite a good season. You can imagine that it is very hard to shine in a team full of stars but she did contribute as much as Rasic doing CL final 4 and also during the Turkish league, she was the best MB after Rasic, Eda and Jack. (Kübra was way better blocker than Adams)

I find Beyza Arıcı quite over rated. Her technique is not really good and she doesnt have much attacking angles. Don't forget that another mediocre player such as Melike Yılmaz also shined a lot 2 years ago in a low level team and she was benched in Sarıyer Belediyesi which was relegated this season. That's why I am always suspicious about one season flare of such players.

On the other hand Tuğba could be really useful in Vakıfbank, not only that Vakıfbank needs her but also it would be good to work in early age under the guidance of a great trainer like Guidetti

I agree about Beyza. She reminds me a bit of Kubra actually. Her attacking approach is for sure different (or weird) but she seemed to be a good blocker and server. Why don't they try to transfer one of Fenerbahce's MBs instead. I think someone wrote Eda would like to leave and I don't believe in that happening at all but Diclenur is for sure a good blocker and Bahar is an experienced MB. Eczacibasi could benefit more from one of these two players.

• Galatasaray is amazing, they are playing as TEAM.

• Oh come on... I don't lole Fener at all, Gala is better only what Fener has is KYK.

• That was dope. :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's practically over for Galatarasay.

Not enough Championship experience, I guess

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney