Turkish League 2016/2017

• I think Eczaci needs a coach who can put fighting sprit to the team. They have to play like a team which cannot be done by Barbolini. After all the bad season in Galatasaray and bad NT management, it is Eczacibasi Managemet's fault to appoint Barbolini as their coach. Barbolini adds nothing to players and young players.

In my opinion, they need a coach who can create the player out of what he/she has. Not transfer some fancy expensive player and then expect her to play and beat every team.

I don't see any tactics in Eczaci's games. They beat FB in CL just because Thaisa was injured and all players started to play like a team which wasn't a tactic or anything by Barbolini. And yes, most of the blame is on players when you loose after 14-10 but a coach needs to see and do something about it.

I think Caprara wasn't happy here in Turkey. It was claimed that he was discouraging and assaulting players which is not something can be tolarated by Eczaci Management.

Anyone remember what was the problem with Sokolova in Eczaci? Was it something with Ozge?

• It is no big deal. KYk also played CEV Cup twice. One of them is the runner-up of the Cev Cup. It is good for boscovic and ecz vitra gain some experience there. Boscovic 's performance is not so stable. If you look at the stats Boscovic+Koshe Vs Zhuting+Slotejes. There is a big gap there.

• didnt watch the match but i just wonna add what i said like 10 times allready ecz problems are 1 block 2 reception and on top of that really bad coach that can t do anything with this team i said many times barbollini won stuff cause he had very good players in his team so that is due to skill of the players not to his own skill he can t make a player like other coaches and he has no plan b and he just isnt motivational at all his advices to players during breaks is allways u fight girls everyone can be a coach like that,imo they should get rid of adams and kosheeleva get a good local and foreign mb if thaisa aint coming back and a good local or foreign oh

• Galatasaray has already given up on the final series...this match is boring

• I wish Natalia gets the MVP, but I know it will go to Kim :D

• Nice for GS that they beat VB and got the CL spot but what a disappointing final. Fener-Vakif or Fener-Vitra could have been a great 5 match series (not Vakif-Vitra, we all know how that would have gone) but instead we got 9 straight sets :down:

• Nice for GS that they beat VB and got the CL spot but what a disappointing final. Fener-Vakif or Fener-Vitra could have been a great 5 match series (not Vakif-Vitra, we all know how that would have gone) but instead we got 9 straight sets :down:

I said that exactly when Vakif lost the second match.. I'm even more mad at Vakif because they lost now

Congrats to Fener though

• I have to say that was a messy format.

2 "home adv" matches first for Fener and 2 for Gala fans after that? Are they joking? If they are trying to recreate NBA with a 5 match series, that's not a good fit for that. Maybe if it was seven match series, that would be more acceptable.

Anyway, Congrats to Fener. They were the stronger team on paper and the results lnside the court showed it.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• It's funny that everytime Vakifbank doesn't win, people here always say that the tournament, the format or the final series was boring, whatever...

• It's funny that everytime Vakifbank doesn't win, people here always say that the tournament, the format or the final series was boring, whatever...

You even said that match was boring. When arguably the 3 best teams in the world are in a league, we as volleyball fans I think hope for an exciting final. This was a mismatch as Fener were clearly better and won each match easily. Credit to GS for beating Vakifbank and congratulations to FB for winning the league. But the final was boring for sure

• You even said that match was boring. When arguably the 3 best teams in the world are in a league, we as volleyball fans I think hope for an exciting final. This was a mismatch as Fener were clearly better and won each match easily. Credit to GS for beating Vakifbank and congratulations to FB for winning the league. But the final was boring for sure

Yes, the match was boring. But people tend to invalidate the entire tournament everytime Vakifbank doesn't win the Turkish League or the Champions League...the same happens to Giovani Guidetti. Sometimes it seems that he is the only good coach in the world, while the others are awful everytime they fail...

Well no. Having Fener-Eczacibasi would make a pretty exciting final series too.. Of course we can't predict how things would go, but Galatasaray played Fener, Eczacibasi and Vakif each 2 times during the regular season, and lost all those matches.. so we all knew what to expect.. They actually outplayed themselves in the semis against Vakif, and couldn't repeat that performance, as we saw.. Not trying to take anything from them though, as I said totally deserved to be in the final