Turkish League 2016/2017

• Natalia was MVP, don't know about other individual awards

I don't see why Maja retiring from NT would affect ECZ, why would it? Also, while she has probably retired she did say she could still come back to the NT next year

• It is good choice to give awards to some hard working local young players. It is better for turkey national team to build confidence of entering Japan olympics. :teach:

• I just listened it again, awards of FINALS are in this way:

Vestel special: Diclenur Babat
    Best spiker: Seda Aslanyurek
    Best setter: Gamze Alikaya
    Best MB: Eda Erdem
    Best libero: Nihan Guneyligil
    MVP: Natalia Zilio

• Best blocker: Eda
    Best setter: Gamze
    Best libero: Nihan
    Best spiker: Seda
    Best local player: Diclenur
    MVP: Natalia

• These are very scandalous and comic
    Fenerbahce Sports Club who won 3 matches and 9 0 sets but Best Setter Gamze Alikaya instead of Nootsara Tomkom also YKK is the shining first and second matches but Best Spiker Seda . Noneless
    Also If The statistics Merve Dalbeler is better than Nihan Guneyligil but Prize goes to Nihan. Every year same scenes.Two years ago FB champion only Kim from Vakıf 4 players İn Dream Team...Comedy

Also somebody speaking not know Last 9 years first cause of problem Said That Eda, 100 holigans 2nd match behave stupid, idiots... Iam so sad cuz we never see this scenes.
    FB Supporters everytime supports Our Clubs and No Problem.Some people are predujice everytime and no change our ideas.

As a result We are the champions. Two Cups also İf Play Super Cups may be three only one game bad 2nd CL match and lose CL.
    Until now We played with GS 16 times and won 15 I think this year opened 20-1, 22-2 etc
    Congrats FB SK We are The Best

• I assume you dont watch volleyball that often? I agree about Seda that she didnt really deserve the award but Gamze & Nihan? Seriously? Tomkom didnt even play as starter setter during the entire season, she was changing constantly with Ezgi Dilik. Same with Merve, she is only a defender libero, wasnt there to receive 1 single serve. According to this: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/Statistics.aspx?ID=19&PID=49 , Nihan is the 2nd best libero after Gulden anyway of the Finals round. While according to stats, Guldeniz is a better spiker than Natalia and Leys is a better spiker than KYK, which is a joke.

• I assume you dont watch volleyball that often? I agree about Seda that she didnt really deserve the award but Gamze & Nihan? Seriously? Tomkom didnt even play as starter setter during the entire season, she was changing constantly with Ezgi Dilik. Same with Merve, she is only a defender libero, wasnt there to receive 1 single serve. According to this: http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/Statistics.aspx?ID=19&PID=49 , Nihan is the 2nd best libero after Gulden anyway of the Finals round. While according to stats, Guldeniz is a better spiker than Natalia and Leys is a better spiker than KYK, which is a joke.

I watched Old B. Felek Than 50th Year Hall than New Burhan Felek. Also I disagree you.
    Mostly times First Setter was Nootsara Tomkom.Nevermind. She made everything.Passes,blocks,defence As a result FB won 3 times without set.Why Gamze?I never accept it.
    KimYK is key player She is amazing all critical moments with Eda,After 20 points All passes went to Kim and She kills İt.Also first and second matches She Played very well.Why Seda?This is scandal.
    I never interest statistics.But some people said better statistics Merve

• I watched Old B. Felek Than 50th Year Hall than New Burhan Felek. Also I disagree you.
    Mostly times First Setter was Nootsara Tomkom.Nevermind. She made everything.Passes,blocks,defence As a result FB won 3 times without set.Why Gamze?I never accept it.
    KimYK is key player She is amazing all critical moments with Eda,After 20 points All passes went to Kim and She kills İt.Also first and second matches She Played very well.Why Seda?This is scandal.
    I never interest statistics.But some people said better statistics Merve

Gamze had a great season, she was indeed the best setter.. better than Ognjenovic, Naz, Ozge

• Tomkom didn't have her best season but she was ok during the finals and I don't thin Alikaya was better than her in these 3 games.

But the real ridiculous prize for me is Seda best spiker. She didn't start 1st and 2nd game and was nothing special when she was on the court with 41% points in att. and +27% eff. (just for comparison Kim was 46% and 36% and Natalia 57% and +42%). How can they choose her?

• Tomkom didn't have her best season but she was ok during the finals and I don't thin Alikaya was better than her in these 3 games.

But the real ridiculous prize for me is Seda best spiker. She didn't start 1st and 2nd game and was nothing special when she was on the court with 41% points in att. and +27% eff. (just for comparison Kim was 46% and 36% and Natalia 57% and +42%). How can they choose her?

This situation happened before in Turkish league. It is their territory of volleyball and they can decide everything . I think it is a good decision to encourage turkish young players. The main target for turkish young players is to enter olympics.
    International players have other lots of chance to show their value in world championship , world cup, olympics, champions league, world club championship etc. :teach:

• I disagree.This prizes of 3 games.GS won no set. 9 0 FB
    Even though it Gamze best setter , Seda best spiker. This is incredible...

So all the awards should go to FB players just because they won 9-0? Ok, lets do it like this, replace Leys with Natalia and Asli with Eda and Guldeniz with KYK. Which team would win? Again I agree about Seda that she didnt deserve the award but you are comparing pears and apples when you compare Tomkom who has KYK and Natalia as OHs while Gamze has Leys & Guldeniz.

• Everyone always complains about every award ceremony in volleyball. The awards are based on the final series so IMO all should go to Fener players as GS didn't even win a set (except Nihan maybe deserves the libero award). Gamze was the best setter this season, but not in this final series. But it will never happen that all awards go to the same team. People should just accept that awards go to whoever the authorities want to give the award to (FIVB, CEV, TVF). Really they are no big deal

• So all the awards should go to FB players just because they won 9-0? Ok, lets do it like this, replace Leys with Natalia and Asli with Eda and Guldeniz with KYK. Which team would win? Again I agree about Seda that she didnt deserve the award but you are comparing pears and apples when you compare Tomkom who has KYK and Natalia as OHs while Gamze has Leys & Guldeniz.

So all the awards should go to FB players just because they won 9-0? Ok, lets do it like this, replace Leys with Natalia and Asli with Eda and Guldeniz with KYK. Which team would win? Again I agree about Seda that she didnt deserve the award but you are comparing pears and apples when you compare Tomkom who has KYK and Natalia as OHs while Gamze has Leys & Guldeniz.

Nevermind.We won Championship 2 years ago. Almost All Best Players Choosed from Vakıfbank.This is no first.
    This year Federation wants to balance 3-3 for friendship and peace. Why?This is sport.Who make best performance It Will choose best players.Seda is very bad choose, also for me Gamze only I can understand Nihan

• Congrats to Fenerbahçe
    I expected more from Galatasaray after beating Vakıfbank
    They couldnt win one single match against Fener both in regular season and in the finals
    Even this should have been a motivation to beat Fener
    But seemed Gala was satisfied making it to the finals
    Ataman failed against Fener's coach though he was succesful against Guidetti

• Worldofvolley news: Eczacibasi hires head coach Motta (Brazil) for next season, while Barbolini leaves and takes over Novara. Motta was head coach in Eczacibasi about one decade ago already and won several Turkish championships with them; because they only can do CEV cup, but want to return to CL, best results in domestic championship possible are now a priority of course.